It's the beginning,and he's embarrassing!

MELODY of Punishment~

 

In one of the houses in city in the United States! I Jumped a mini jump and I said with happy tone "Yaa Aeyong!..I'm going to Korea" I took both her hands and said,happier "How I bend to it!"
Aeyong Looked at me with angrily and said "Will you leave me here?!"
I said, "Come with me!!"
Aeyong Said with sadness in her tone "I told you I can not go because of exams and study..you can go without me"
I disappointed, "Really?! .. Ah, how this annoying"
Aeyong sighed strongly and said, "You are right," then smiled and completed "but important that you'll have fun..You're really excited to go"
I said, "but you may enjoy without you?! ... You're the only one who gave me happy!..I feel despair without you"
Aeyong said "Do not say this .. I am with you always" then completed enthusiastic "if anyone that bothers you just tell me and I will come off and Hit him to death"
I laughed out loud and said, "Yes, of course"
She said "When you get back?"
Appeared in a sad tone of voice and i said, "I do not know!"
She said with same tone "You will never comeback again right?!"
I nodded my head denied then Aeyong smiled a tight smile! 
I Embraced her and said, "You are my dear friend"
Aeyong smiled and said, "Do not ever take another friend..i warn of this yaa"
I laughed and said, "Of course no" moved away from her and said," I have to processing my stuff!!..I'm going to my house now..bye! "
I left Aeyong's broad home  to going to my house, which is located in the hotel consists of 30 floors! , Entered the room where I sleep and extended my hands up cheerfully and said, "Aaah I'll come back" Drove my bag and put all my things, my things are not many and it's good fortune!
I went to the locker, which was next to the bed and taken out a small soft pink box , opened it and i taken out a necklace and went to the window, where it was later sunset, sunlight reflected on the necklace! I meditate it where it was hanging from my right hand that I've made ​​out of the window! i've absence when i stare at it then i said, "You are one of the causes of my happiness to now!"
With sudden trance!Necklace fell out of my hand on a curved iron column down making it falls into the street! Afraid of that and went speeding down!I picked up the necklace of land and cleaned it and said, "Thank God it did not dirty" I got back home and put it in the box and put it in the bag!

I heard screams resoundingly, started screaming too!it does not stop, I heard a moan voice say "Jin-a! .. You make me such!!"


I opened my eyes strongly, looked around to find I was on the seat! "Do I still on the plane! Ash I've had a nightmare"The plane landed at airport of Seoul the capital, and I stood up from my seat and took my bags and I got! then entered the airport with my bagsI went to receive my big bag

i took it and put it on one of the Trolley then began dragging the trolley until I got to broad place of that airport, I checked the place to search of someone I know.

My eyes was stop at Eli, who was standing with a smile, approached to me and said, "Hello jin-a!"I smiled, then he said complementary "How are you?"i said"I'm fine!..How about you?! And how are you all?!"

Eli "fine" consider a quick look back and re-look at me and said, "Come on!"

Eli tote bags and put it in the car, then orientation to the house! Eli carried  the large bag, I carried my little bag, walked up stairs of the house and entered!
Kevin came who seems rushed and said, "jin-a! Hi how are you?! Miss you..Thank God for your safety"
Eli interrupted him with a tone of laugh,"What happened?! Quieter"
we three laugh then i said, "I'm fine..you,how are you?"
Kevin "I'm fine!"
Aj came with hoon
Aj "Hi jina!! Thank God for your safety"
I smiled and said "Thank you"
He said, "you've become most beautiful"
I felt a little ashamed, I looked for Hoon, who was looking at me, I said, "How are you Hoon oppa?"
Hoon "fine and you?"
I "I'm fine!"
Hoon "E..." kept silent and changed his looks and smile seem artificially
Dongho came and looked at me and said "Hi Nona!"
I said"Hello"
Donghu "It's good you are okay..I am very concerned when I know that the means of transport is a plane"
I smiled! one door is opened of the rooms! Soohyun came out  from there and effects of sleep on his face ! He walked Like drunks then barge into me by mistake
He said with sleepy voice, "Eli A.." kept silent and his eyes widened and he said, "You are not Eli!!" then Said loudly demonstrates that he absorbed "Oh jin-a! .. Thank God for your safety," put his hands on my shoulders then smiled and said, "How are you?"
I smiled a confusion smile and said, "I am fine .. and you?"
Soohyun "okay..I apologize you jina!"
I "do not worry!..Do you just woke up?!"
Soohyun"Yes!!"
opened the door..everyone looked there, Kiseop came out and over next to me and seems that he is not interested
I was look at him with amazement and everyone as well! Considered to his face! it was narrow!
Kiseop went to another room and I said with amazement, "What happened to him?!"
Kevin said with amazement "I really do not know!"
Exclamation appeared on Eli and said, "strange! He was fine yesterday!"
Dongho "he was like this yesterday in evening!"
Kevin "But he was out in the evening!"
Dongho said"when he was back to home he was upset!"
I "Where did he go?"
Kevin "No one knows!"
I looked to the door of the room which the kiseop came in with concern!

I was out of the kitchen..Jaeseop went out from one of the rooms and he seems happy and said "This is wonderful..Jin-a~!"

 

I looked at him with wonder glances! He said, "Let us go to the restaurant!"
I said"are you going to the restaurant?!"
Jaeseop"Yeah!..Come with us Jin-a please!!"
I said,"do not want to go!"
Jaeseop said with amazement, "Why?!"
I said"Do will Kiseop go?"
jaeseop "No, I do not know why!"
I said "So I'll stay"
jaeseop"But why?!"
I said "i want to know what happened to him, don't tell me do not concern yourself for him..because i care!"
jaeseop kept silence a bit, then said, "Okay"
I smiled and said, "Thank you for understanding, I'm lucky to have you!"
jaeseop smiled and said "I will tell them you feel somewhat headache and can't go!"
I said"Thank you!"
Jaeseop "Do not thank me..its my duty!"He looked back and re-look at me and said, "Oh, I'll be late..bye!"
He went quickly and shut the door, I went and sat down on one of the sofas in the lounge!
I started thinking to go to Kiseop! 
My Breath slowed and I felt pain in the abdomen! It was tension pain !
Began to encourage myself from the inside, and I stood up and made ​​two steps, I looked fto the door of his room, I champ my lipsdue to confusion..
I approached from the door, moments passed and I encourage myself
I tolled it once, no response! I tried again but no one answer me!
I opened the door quietly! then checked the room, is it conceivable that the room is empty?!!
I entered the room I looked to one of its corners, and found a wall covering something there, I went there and found a curtain hanging!
I approached it from there and kept the curtain aside, I found the door!I said to myself, "It seems that a balcony," I grabbed the door handle and opened quietly
Considered corner of the terrace and found Kiseop sitting there on a chair, he felt that someone entered but did not pay and not interested
I went and sat down next to him, looked to his eyes to know Where he stared , I felt something strange! I could not remove my eyes! close it strongly and looked for a place that kiseop was stare in..
Those stars! It's a really beautiful today, but is there a reason to look at it?!
I said in a whisper, "How are you ?"
Kiseop delayed to respond, I felt some embarrassment and strangeness! then he said with weariness "fine!"
I said, with an try to be serious, "Why talk to me in this way?!"
Kiseop said with angrily in his tone, "Is it not enough that you bothering me?!"
I lowered my head down and said softly, "I apologize"
He didn't care and re-consideration of the stars! I said, "What's wrong?"
Kiseop said "It's not regarding you!"
I said"Please tell me!"
He said, "I do not like you so Stop annoy me!"