2, meeting

My Bodyguard

 

Yamaa Tomohisa, known as Yamapi, did not know why he would do this but if Johnny had said it, it was so ..
Yamapi went into the tall building and showed his card, guard made ​​a brief phone call to someone and he was admitted. He went up to the floor as he had been told to go. He was not nervous when he rang the doorbell and a man he recognized as Inspector Nahorisida Shoda. Yamapi knew then that he had arrived to the right place.
- Yamaa? So it was you that Johnny sent? Asked Nahorisida and pressed Yamapis hand.
- Yes sir, it's an honor to meet you, Yamapi said with a deep bow.
- Do not exaggerate, was heard and Yamapi looked shocked up on a girl who glared at him. She was wearing a school uniform and a bag on the shoulder. The brown hair was in a ponytail and he realized very quickly that it must be the daughter.
- Ami exclaimed a well-dressed woman, and given how similar they were, that must be the mother.
- Welcome, my name is Nahorisida Maki said the woman and pressed his hand with a bow.
- My name is Yamaa Tomohisa but called Yamapi, Yamapi said with a bow again.
- This is our daughter Ami, said the mother and pushed almost to Ami to Yamapi and he smiled stiffly at her. He knew with just one look at her that she would make this difficult for him.
- Nice to meet you, Ami, Yamapi said and held out his hand to her.
- Save it for someone who cares, she said, and walked past him. She put her feet in the shoes.
- Ami .. What? Keep it shocked from the mother.
- I'm leaving now, 'said Ami simply and without giving Yamapi even a glance, she went out. They all three saw the door was shut.
- We are terribly sorry Yamapi, she hasn´t really understood the seriousness yet, not at all if I am being honest, but I hope she will soon improve her attitude, 'said Mother.
- Don´t say it, such a mother like daughter, mumbled the father and it was only Yamapi who heard it. Yamapi realized he had fallen into a fairly normal family, even if the father was a senior, and the grandmother was a famous old model who is now engaged to yell at stylists.
- Are you going to let the boy standing in the doorway, was heard and a beautiful older lady with strong facial expression was standing there.
- Come into my office Yamaa said the lady, who has to be the grandmother, and Yamaa, now nervous, went after her into an elegant office.
- Sit down, 'said Grandmother and pointed to a chair. He sat down and clenched his hands when he heard the door shut. The woman sat behind the desk and looked at him.
- Yamaa said Grandmother.
- Yes, ma'am, 'said Yamapi.
- Do you know who I am? Asked grandmother while she did not let his eyes off him.
- Yes ma'am, Nahorisida Nana, Yamapi said.
- Good, then you should probably realize what will happen to you if that happens my dear grandchildren something right? said Grandmother. Yamapi admired her because she was blunt, he understood even where Ami had got it from, but he was afraid of this woman, more than his own parents.
- I can imagine it, ma'am, but I think nothing happen Ami, how much she will protest, said Yamapi.
- There you have absolutely right Yamaa, I think I will like you, The grandmother said, handing him then Ami's schedule. He made signs to go out from there, and he looked down at the paper. He then walked out of the apartment and started with his assignment as bodyguard.