Intro

My Bodyguard

 

- Ami! Where in the hell have you been?! Ami looked shocked how her father scolded her a soon as she had come home. She looked quickly at his watch around the wrist. It was half past nine. She was early at home so why are he yelling?
- I've been at cram school, just like all the other nights this week, said Ami and pulled off her shoes.
- You were supposed to stop them, he cried and almost pulled her into the living room where her mother sat uneasily.
- Huh? What are you talking about? When was it decided? Said Ami and felt the tension in the air.
- Haven´t you told her yet?! Exclaimed the father, looking at mother of fixed gaze.
- I did not want to ruin her life more than necessary said mother.
- What if they go with her? Kidnap her or anything in between? Huh? it came from the father.
- What is the life? heard it and Ami turned shocked again.
- Grandmother, when did you? Asked Ami and threw her arms around her beloved Grandma.
- My little angel, you have truly become great, said Grandmother, watching Ami before she turned to the rest.
- She's right, we can´t imprison Ami from the outside world during this period, even if we want to, 'said Grandmother. Ami didn´t understand anything and just looked at them.
- But mom ..
- But we can´t let her wander around like she wants anymore, especially not alone, said Grandmother.
- What is going on? Asked Ami.
- Because of your father's new cases, it is need for the family to be protected, said the mother and stood up. Ami's father was a police officer, which probably explain a lot ..
- What do you think we should do, mother? Asked the mother.
- I've talked to Johnny and he sends over someone at the end of the week, said Grandmother. Ami saw how her mother and father looked relieved but Ami did not feel relieved at all, quite the contrary in fact so where it worse
- What does it mean? Ami asked, although she knew she would not like the answer.
- You will get a bodyguard! Said Grandmother decided and Ami knew she had no choice.
A bodyguard?