Happy Birthday~

I'm A Guy Too~

Ren's POV~

<3 Nov~>


 

Today is my birthday~ surprisingly not only girls but also guys are giving me presents...

 

Crowd: Ren~~ Minki~~~ presents for you~

Eunhee: sorry to spoil the fun guys~ but Mr Choi Ren needs to go home~ bye~

Crowd: EYYYY!!!!!!

Eunhee: seems like your popularity is not only with girls but guys too eh?

Ren: Stop it! 

Eunhee: Okok~^^


 

That was Im Eunhee. The person that is the most important to me after my parents! She might not be pretty in the eyes of others, but she is the prettiest and kindest in my heart~

 

Eunhee POV

 

This is so saddening! Today is my birthday too! But why does Minki get all the presents! Even my good friends gave their presents to Minki! Hmph!!! Well at least I can anticipate celebrating and present from Minki~

Well, it's Choi Minki~ the guy with pretty face and nice body guy, Ren Choi Minki! Even I can't resist sometimes~ I should be proud that I actually resist it for like 10 years?


 

Eunhee: Minki! Your present! 



Ren: woah~ only on our birthday, that you are so kind to me eh~ 

Eunhee: you don't want your present eh?

Ren: I want!!!! Woah!!!! It's a necklace! 

Eunhee: nice eh? I have one side of the necklace~

Ren: so it's like a couple necklace?

Eunhee: no no! It's only a friendship necklace! I bought it cause I thought it was simple and nice! And I always wanted to try couple stuff!

Ren: EYYYY~


 

Seriously where is this guy thinking till~!


 

Ren POV


Ren: so it's like a couple necklace?


it totally look like a couple necklace so i was anticipating something!

Eunhee: no no! It's only a friendship necklace! I bought it cause I thought it was simple and nice! And I always wanted to try couple stuff!

I was disappointed at her answer!~ Cause it seems that I was just a model~

Ren: EYYYY~

Eunhee: where's mine?

Ren: later~ at my house!



[Back at Ren's house~]



Ren: ya! Eunhee get out a while~ I'm gonna change!

Eunhee: clothes only right? Just change here~ it's not like the first time I'm seeing you change~ 

Ren: ya! I'm a guy too!!

Eunhee: and we know each other for almost 3/4 of our lives! 

Ren: Im Eunhee! 

Eunhee: fine fine~ Mr Choi Ren, please make it quick~ seriously~ just changing only~ 



Seriously this girl~! No matter what I'm still a guy right? 



Eunhee POV 



Ok maybe sometimes maybe lots of people will find him super irresistible but please! He have no abs! He has nothing to let me sworn about!

Ren: K I'm done! 

Eunhee: great! I'm tired I'm gonna sleep!

Ren POV

Eunhee: great! I'm tired I'm gonna sleep

She just climb onto my bed and lie there to sleep~ this girl really! Sleeping on a guy's bed without thinking! If its someone bad, what is she gonna do about it!?

2hours later~



Eunhee POV



I woke up, I felt someone holding my hand.... I turn around and saw, it was Minki.... I sit up and questioned... 



Eunhee: Choi Minki, what are you doing?

Ren: Mmmm? Holding my princess' hand?

 


OMG! What is he saying!
 


Eunhee: are you ok? Are you drunk? Or maybe do you have fever?
 


I wanted to put my hand on his forehead to check whether he is ok, instead, he grabbed my hand and put it on his face....

 

Ren: no~



He just smile sheepishly at me...
 


Eunhee: OMG, Choi Ren! What's wrong with you?

Ren: nothing~ I just suddenly feel you look so pretty~

Eunhee: EH?????

Ren: why? 

Eunhee: did you just call me pretty? 

Ren: ya~ you are~

Eunhee: Choi Ren... You...

Ren: Eunhee... Listen to me...

Suddenly, his pale soft hands cupped my face.... 

Ren: do you know I have liking you? Since the time we met? I'm a guy too! Hugging me, crying in front of me, joking around with me... I will get moved by all those action too! 

Eunhee: Ren... I....



Ren POV



Eunhee: Ren... I....



After that confession, she ran out without taking her bag! AISH! That girl...!