I'm your girlfriend!?

only for you

 

HANA'S POV; 

omo? why is my pillow so warm and hard? (okay, i admit... that sounds so wrong! kekeke) i looked up and saw a peacefull sleeping minhyuk whaa, he looks so cute... i think i can get used to this.. that's when it hit me, i was sleeping on minhyuk chest. i felt something warm around my waist, i looked at my waist and saw his arms around it oh crap, how am i getting out of this? i looked from his adorable face to his well build chest ahh, who the hell cares. i snuggeled into his chest again and tryed to fall asleep again but that's when i heard a squeal i looked up and saw minhyuk waking up too, we looked to the door and saw my mother standing in the door opening omo! mianhe! i'll give you some private time with your boyfriend! my mother slammed the door. me and minhyuk looked at each other before we erupt in a big laughter, we heard the door opening again and my mother said i just wanted to say that breakfast is ready..  okay mom, we will come downstairs i answerd.

i and minhyuk walked downstairs to do dinertable, my mom looked up and said sit down we did as she said and ate our breakfast so? you guys used protection right? i spitted my food out as minhyuk jaw dropped. p-p-protection!? omma! i screamed what? i don't want grandchildren so early... i looked at minhyuk and he just sat there uncomfortable. EOMMA! WHY WOULD I HAVE WITH HIM!? HE'S NOT EVEN MY BOYFRIEND! i screamed you should have said that he wasn't your boyfriend.. wait, what!? you sleep with a boy in your bed that isn't your boyfriend!? how can you be so irresponsible!? she screamed back. EOMMA! i screamed again. arrasso, arrasso.. i'll leave said my mother as she walked away. i'm sorry for my mother.. i muttered. it's okay and how could she think we had ? said minhyuk i don't know i said. i mean, if we had she would have heard it because i'll make you scream my name he said YA! PYEONTAE! (pyeontae means ert) i screamed as i smacked him with a cucumber..what was that for!? he yelled just, for being a pyeontae.. i said  where you imagine things hana? he said with a husky voice. n-no! i-i didn't! i stuttered. then why are you stuttering hana? he laughed SHUT UP! GET READY FOR SCHOOL! PABO! i yelled as i run upstairs..

MINHYUK'S POV;

she's so cute.. wait? what am i thinking? maybe i... no you don't like her minhyuk! i saw hana running down the stairs but then she almost fall down, i run up to her and catch her. i saw her squeezing her eyes shut, when she noticed that she didn't hit the ground she opened her eyes, m-minhyuk she stuttered yeah? i answerd t-to close she said, thats when i realised or faces where just inches apart s-sorry, i said when i released my grip on her. kaja! i said. i wanted to walk away but i felt her pull my jacket what is it hana? i asked well, since your a kingka and i'm the nerd we shouldn't be seen together, and wouldn't it be weird if we walked together to school? she said it's true.... but i don't care! don't care... kaja! i said and grabbed her hand and pulled her along.

HANA'S POV;

when we arrived at school i heard murmurs everywear like: omo! what a !, does she still like minhyuk!? she's a .. it's okay hana, they won't do anything to you said minhyuk.

*time skip to lunchbreak*

minji go ahead ,i'm going to the ladies. i said. when i walked to the ladies i felt a splash at the back of my head. i turned around and saw woori standing behind me, what was that for!? i asked. for stealing minhyuk ! she grabbed my hair and tossed me to the ground. i felt woori and her friend kicking and punching me. please, someone help me.. i said soft, suddenly the kicking stopped and i heard someone yelling KEEP YOUR HANDS AND FEET OFF HER! WOORI! i looked up and saw minhyuk yelling, minhyuk helped me stand up and woori said but oppa, NO BUTS! yelled minhyuk. OPPA! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT!? IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING!? minhyuk stayed quiet just like i thougt... you- minhyuk interupted woori and said yes, sol hana is my girlfriend..