because you're the one she likes!

only for you

HANA'S POV;

the past weeks passed quikly, me and minhyuk got alot closer. 

AISHH.. i screamed out in frustration. why don't these dirty  thoughts go away? i thought. i dialed minji's number.

minji: hello?

hana: yeah, can we hang out.. i need to tell you something...

minji: yeah... i'll be there in five!

i hung up, and decided to sit on the couch while waiting for minji, after a couple minutes the bell finally rang. i opened up and let minji in.  minji sat down on the couch and said what is it you wanted to tell me hana? first i hesitated but i needed to tell her. i sat down and took a deep breath. i'm ually frustrated for minhyuk i said. minji's jaw dropped. tell me more! she squeeled.. wow..... i thought. well, it happened after the kiss, his lips were so soft.. i wanted to feel them against mine again.. and, when we went to get icecream, he his icecream so seductively, that i got dirty thoughts.. about him.. i said. minji's eyes widened. minji.. what is it? i asked. minji pointed weakly tothe door. i looked around andsaw minhyuk standing there with a smirk. so you have dirty thoughts about me hana? he asked. i didn't hesitated a minute and run away.

MINJI'S POV;

after hana run away, it was a litlle awkward between me and minhyuk. so... i guess i will go now.. i said. no, i want to talk to you for a minute said minhyuk. i sat down again. what is it? i asked. you know, i'm a litlle bit worried about hana.. do you know what happened between her and her father? he asked. her and her father? what happened between them? huh? no, i don't know.. is that the reason she stays here? i asked yeah, the only thing i know is that she was by her dad he said. !? well, dont youknow enough already.. the only job you got right now is to support her! i yelled. why me! you are her bestfriend! so why me! he yelled back. BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE SHE LIKES! I yelled. 


author's note;

i'm sorry for the boring and short update.. (OTL)

it's going to be more excitingin the next chapter :P 

i'll give you a hint...

she get's kidnapped by ............ BWAHAHAHA!!