the confession

only for you

myungsoo pov;

i was quietly watching tv after hana went with minji to eat something. aishhh, i bored i said while ruffeling my hair. i walked around for a bit to see what i can do to amuse myself. there is nothing to do in this house!! i yelled at myself while kicking the chair and pouting at the same time. maybe i should take a nap i told myself. i changed into a tanktop and some sweatpants and layed down in bed. i sighed and rolled on my side and closed my eyes to drift of to dreamLand. when i was almost in my dreamLand i heard some annoying knocking. i groaned and pulled the blanket over my face. when the knocking didn't stop i trew my blanket off and walked annoyed to the door. i opened it. what?? i said annoyed. i want hana back i heard minhyuk saying. i looked at him and said; no and i trew the door in his face.

minhyuk's pov;

i gaped at the door, did he just slap the door in my face?!  i thought by myself. i looked at the boys and the boys scoffed. try knocking again peniel said.  i sighed and knocked again and again and again, till i knew i would drive him crazy so he would open the door. what?!! a angry myungsoo opened the door. like i said i want hana back i said with confidence. he scoffed. like i said no! he yelled in my face. just before he tried to close the door infront of my face i put my foot between it. i groaned because of the pain. this looks less painfull in movies i thought. i saw myungsoo sighing. alright, come on in he said. i walked in and nodded to the boys that they could go home,, i closed the dor behind me and sat down next to myungsoo on the guys. so you want hana back? myungsoo asked smirking. yes i want hana back, any problems? i said while laying back on the couch comfortably. he snickered. yes i do he said. well to bad i'm taking her back now i said. who are you taking back?? i heard a girls voice asking. we both looked at the door. hana....

hana's pov;

i smiled happily after a really fun day with minji again. i haven't done that a long time i thought. i walked to the apartment door and opened it. i heard two voices talking. one sounded like myungsoo, but the other... could it be? no it can't. well to bad i'm taking her back i heard the strange voice saying when i walked in. minhyuk.... i thought. who are you taking back?? i asked them. even though i already knew they were talking about me, they should explain it themself. i thought. hana... they both said in union. yes i'm hana i said cockily. but who are you taking back??  i snapped. er... i-i minhyuk stuttered. stop! i said while raising my hand in the air. minhyuk, we should talk i said while dragging him away. i dragged him to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. why are you here? i asked him. he stood there quiet wit his mouth opened. why are you here? i gritted trough my teeth. he sighed and sat down. hana... he whispered. what? i snapped i-i'm sorry he said. for what? i asked. for, for not saying earlier i like you! 


hello!!! hehe autor here!! i'm sorry for not updating regulary, and i will never be a person who will update regulary. because i'm lazy :$ well, this is a short update. comment and subscribe please!! it will make me more motivated to update more regulary!