Reflection of A Bright Bright Noon

[FOUR-SHOT] OUR DAYS IN LOVE

Reflection of A Bright Bright Noon

Reflection of a bright bright noon
reflected on your black eyes
Yours as bright as today’s noon
I chase your clear shadow on the hot asphalt road

Reflection of a bright bright noon
your brownish black short hair, your white dress, your moisten bangs
The memories I treasure

Reflection of a bright bright noon
Hot as it was, you smile brightly when the summer wind breezes
A bright bright love filled me in




Jinki's POV

It is already a month since I did a love confession in our first conversation. Lee Jinki, you're such a BABO. Who will make a love confession at his first conversation besides you??

Almost everyday I met Seungyeon noona in the train. We've talked quite a lot about ourselves. Surprisingly, she is older than me. WOW. She is so young-looking. Man, my heart started to beat fast again. Am I falling in love? Ah, of course, Lee Jinki.

Today's weather is so nice. Seungyeon noona asked me to take a walk, enjoying the refreshing summer breeze.

"Jinki-ah."
"Yes?"
We were on our way home in the train. It was still noon. The train wasn't crowded as usual. We sat next each other.

"Let's take a walk. The weather is too nice to miss," she said with a bling-bling pair of eyes. I hardly alive to see it.
"Where will we go?" I asked. She put her fingers on her chin, thinking.
"How about take a walk instead of take a bus for go home?" she answered with sweet smile lingered on her face.
"But, it is hot. Will you be okay?"
She pouted but then smiled to me as she hit my arm lightly.
"I will be okay, Jinki-ah. Don't be so worry about me." I smiled widely, from ear to ear.
"Okay."

And now, here I am. Taking a walk in a nice summer breeze with Seungyeon noona. Today, she is wearing a white dress. Because of the heat, she sweats a bit. In the beginning, we walk in silence. Seems Seungyeon noona enjoys this walk very much.

Sometimes, she even closes her eyes, inhaling the fresh wind. And I've done some too. It is really refreshing. As she wanders in her world, I chase her shadow on the hot black asphalt road.

"Jinki-ah."
"Hm?"
"What season do you like the most?"
Han Seungyeon. My mouth almost utter those word.
"Su-summer." I answered. Then, she smiled to me, really sweetly. A summer wind brushes us softly.
"I like all of the seasons in this world. But guess what season that I like the most?"

I think for a moment.

"If you can't guess it right, you have to buy me ice cream," she added, still with a sweet smile.
"Just in one try?" I asked.
"I give two chances," she answered with giggle.
I think again for a moment.
"Ummmmmm, autumn?"
She shakes her head. Wrong guess, huh?
"Ummmm, summer?" I guess again.
"Almost right. Okay, Lee Jinki, you have to buy me ice cream then," she cheers for herself. I laugh.
"Okaaaayyy, i understand. But, actually what is the answer, noona?"
She turns her head to me, staring me for awhile, and then smiles.

"Do you really want to know?" she gives me a mischievous look. I nod.
"Of course."
"Ummmmm.... Summer."
"Summer? But, you said just almost right."
She laughs.
"I did. Because over summer season, there is one season that I love the most. And this season is really private one. No one can feels it except me," she answered.
"He? Really?" I am getting confused. "What season is it?"
Seungyeon noona looks hesitate for a moment.

"Ah! There is an ice cream parlour!" She suddenly shouts while pointing over my shoulder. I pout, acting angry. She laughs at me.
"Jinki-ah, I will tell you after buying ice cream. I promise."
"Really?"
She nods. 

Finally, we continue our walk with vanilla ice cream cone in our hands.
"So, please reveal the answer, noona," I said and then my ice cream.
"Lee Jinki."
Huh? Seungyeon noona continues her walk as I freeze at my spot. Fter some meters away, she turns her body, looking at me.
"My favourite season is you, Lee Jinki. Heard cheesy, huh?" she laughs and turns her body then continues walking.

What? Is it a confession? What just I've heard?! I am her favourite season?! Cheesy?! HELL NO!!

"Noona..."
She turns again.
"Are you.. Are you.."
"Yes?"
"Are you confessing just now?!" My voice cracked in the end. Dammit. She laughs very hard, holding her stomach.
"Ya, Jinki-ah! You sure are a weird one," she walks closer to me. "Of course, I am confessing now, Lee Jinki."
I freeze. My heart stopped for a moment. And now, she is blushing in front of me.
"I like you too, Lee Jinki. No, i love you already," she mutters. "This is my official reply to your confession a month ago."

MY GOD.

"Ya, Lee Jinki! Why are you keep gazing at me? Tell something!" I can hear a slight of panic in her voice. I snapped myself back to the reality.
"Lee Jinki??"
I remain silent.
"Jinki-ah?"

"LOOK, THERE IS AN OLD LADY RIDING A FLYING KINTON CLOUD!!" I shouts suddenly as pointing at the sky. She is surprised and looking to where my finger point.

And I steal a peck on her cheek. She turns her head, while holding her cheek that I just pecked.She looks more surprised.

"I love you too, Han Seungyeon."

Reflection of a bright bright noon
Hot as it was, you smile brightly when the summer wind breezes
A bright bright love filled me in