We are friends... but it is complicated.

Not Too Late To Realize

"Rin! Rin! Yah! wait for me!" Seunghyun yelled as he passed by the students in the hallway oblivious of the fact that the girls has this look of admiration and the guys are being envious. On the other hand, the girl he was calling continued walking on a faster pace since other people's attention are now darted towards her. She feels so embarassed with what is happening.

Seunghyun blocked her way and hold her shoulders while he is still catching his breath. "Why didn't you stop? i told you to wait for me." He asked Kira.

"You didn't ask me to. You asked Rin." Kira reasoned.

"You are Rin."

"I am not. My name is Kira. Akiyama Kira in case you forget."

"You are my Rin. I told you I will call you by that name." The first words of Seunghyun actually made Kira's heart beat fast, she thought 'OMO~ stop beating like crazy, he didn't mean it the way you're thinking it to be.' But still, the words 'YOU ARE MY RIN' keeps on playing in her head until she felt an arm on her shoulders. When she looked up, she saw Jaejin with Hongki.

"Hello there Killer!" he smiled at her.

Kira sighed and pouted and the guys, specially Seunghyun find her really cute "Why do you guys loves to call me names? Rin...Killer. Not even close to my real name."

"It is our endearment for you dear Rin." Seunghyun tried to remove Jaejin's hand from her shoulders but he refused so the other guy glared at him. "Hyung! Take your hands off her!"

"Why? I like it this way, and I think Killer doesn't mind it either." Jaejin defended.

"Oppa, I actually do. Some of the girls are glaring at me now and I don't like it a bit." Kira doesn't mind it actually since he treats this guys as his brothers or friends but because they are members of the popular KPOP band, F.T island, the girls around them are throwing death glares at her, good thing she is still breathing up to now.  

"See!See! You are embarassing her." Seunghyun said.

"You did it first, you are the one who blocked her way." Hongki defended jaejin.

"and you are the first one to call her names." Jaejin added.

"How many times should I tell you that It is not calling her names. It is my endearment for her and she should call me Seung Seung or Hyun Hyun, whichever suits her in return."

"Endearment? Why? Are you her boyfriend?" Hongki asked with a smirk and high-fived jaejin.

Kira almost blushed with Hongki's comment so she said, "Stop it guys. Fine I won't mind you calling me Rin or Killer. but Seunghyun oppa, Just stop using possessive words like my or dear or whatever goes with it."

"Why? I am fond of doing that."

"Just because it is inappropriate, they might think we're dating or something. I don't like rumors. Being friends with you guys are enough to have those girls glare at me all the time and I don't want another reason for them to hate me."

"Is it that bad, Killer?" jaejin asked with concern.

"Not really, I think. I like having you guys around so don't misunderstood. Just don't be extra sweet and no more skinship from now on, well at least inside the university." Kira assured them.

"We're really sorry if you are having troubles because of us. This is why being an idol sometimes , we can't treat our friends like a normal person would treat theirs." Hongki sadly commented.

"Cheer up guys, It is not like we would be drifting apart. And besides we can always hang out and spend more time outside the university, right?" She cheered them hoping to lighten up everyone's mood.

"Right, lets go somewhere after class! I'll treat you to this ice cream parlor in myungdeong." jaejin suggested.

"That place is too crowdy! Lets go to the amusement park, that will be fun!" Hongki excitedly stated.

"Funny, now who talks about crowdy place. Amusement parks are much more crowdy!" Jaejin answered back.

"What if lets just watch a movie in our dorm? That place would never be crowdy." Seunghyun stated.

"In your dorm? I will get to see minhwan and Jonghoon oppa again?" Kira stated with sparkling eyes.

"I changed my mind, I'll go with myungdeong." Seunghyun muttered his decision.

"Oh wae?! I thought we are going to your dorm?" Kira pouted.

"It is because you are starting to like minhwan and jonghoon instead of us!" Jaejin said, jokingly.

"It is because they never tease me while you guys always do."

"Because we are friends and we never feel awkward with each other." Hongki reasoned out.

"But oppa..." she begged with those puppy eyes and Seunghyun just can't refuse.

"Okay fine, dorm it is. We'll go there after classes." Seunghyun sighed.

"My Ice Cream~"
"Roller Coaster, goodbye~~" Jaejin and Hongki simultaneously uttered. Kira just laughed and thanked Seunghyun. Just in time, the school bell rang.


"Oops guys, gotta go! See you on our music class later!" Kira ran and waved at the three guys.

Kira has been their friend for 5 months. She is the only close friend they have in the University since she never treated them as celebrities unlike those other girls who screams and looks at them with those dreamy eyes. They never realized that the situation is difficult for her. And now that they actually had an idea about what is happening, they feel bothered for Kira, they don't want others to hate her. She is a sweet and innocent girl. The exact reason why they like her, well for Jaejin and Hongki as their younger sister but for Seunghyun, It is something yet to be discovered.

 

------------------------------------------------

No University/Graduation task today so I updated... :)

Sorry, I just need to add Jonghoon... because I have this huge crush on him!...LOL

I'll do this story little by little since I can't find free time nowadays... Still busy with my application for college graduation...