Min Joo ⇨ Nea Sue II

EXO, The Magical World

 You looked at the mirror. " Wow.." you said. You were wearing a strip of leopard fur (you guessed) wraped securely around your chest with a strap around your left shoulder.

The outfit you were wearing is covered by a cape that reached your elbow and it has a hood. Unlike the other outfits, your cape isn't made of fur but skin.You don't now what kind of skin,though. Your bottom part of the body is covered by a short skirt made of leopard skin (you guessed again) .

' Nea Sue has great taste....'you thought and smiled at the mirror as if you were smiling at Nea Sue. Then your smile faded.You put a finger on your chin and you leaned in closer to the mirror.' But there's something missing...' you thought. You eyebrows almost touched, you wrinkled your nose and you slightly pouted. 'You!! ' you screamed in your head as you pointed your reflection. ' There's something missing in this outfit and you better have an idea to fix that problem...' you thought as you poke your reflection's face. Then you saw something dangling on the room's wall in the background of your reflection. You smiled at your reflection " Sorry for threatening you earlier ! " you happily said at your reflection and gave it a kiss. You walked over to what you saw earlier. " Ooo!!!" you said.

There, infront of you is a pair of boots that looks like it's made of mammoth fur and a bag of arrows and a bow. You wore the boots and clung the arrows behind you and climbed inside the bow. You then saw a vine infront of you. You took it and used it to tie a little bit of your hair into a ponytail at the left side of your head while the remaining hair is let down. You smiled. It's been years since you smiled. 

 

< Finally done!  This chap is only about her changing clothes but I hope it isn't too boring..>