Another Stanger In The Room

EXO, The Magical World

"I'm sorry.." you said after you recovered from the trans that made you say out words against your will. "It's just that  you look so much like my brother from long ago. He couldn't be found...." you mumbled that last sentence. "It's okay... I'm sorry too." Baekhyun said. "What ever that's for...." he mumbled, quite confused as to why he and you were  apologizing.

 

Suddenly, a colourful portal opened behind Baekhyun. You gasped and your eyes widened in surprise. Baekhyun noticed your eyes and turned around to face what you were seeing. Imagine his surprise when he saw one of his barbarian friends infront of him. You blushed a thick coat of scarlet red when you saw the tall, handsome barbarian who is wearing nothing but a piece of  triangular shaped trunks made of leapord skin(probably) and is topless unless you count the necklace made of a vine and most probably tiger teeth  and the strip of fur wrapping his arm from his underarm to his elbow. 

 

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun said in surprise and headed towards this Chanyeol friend of his. "What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked. "Here to take you back of course!" Chanyeol said. "Imagine the terrors the EXO-M clan had thought of while we EXO-K clan members are searching for a missing member named Baekhyun!!!" Chanyeol said and shot and irritated look at Baekhyun. "Woops?" Baekhyun answered with a hand scratching the back of his head. Then Chanyeol turns his attention to you. You really wanna crawl into your cupboard so he can't see you right now.

 

But it's to late for that cause Chanyeol quickly head towards you and grabbed you by the shoulders. You blush even more (you really didn't think it was possible) at how close his face was to your face and the skin contact even though your shoulders were covered by your pajamas.

 

"NEA SUE!!!!" Chanyeol exclaimed out loud, obviously filled with happiness and excitment. "Huh?" you said with wide eyes. "It's really you! It's really you! Oh Nea Sue!!" Chanyeol shouted with full amazement. Before you could deny what Chanyeol thought, he pulled you in for a big, tight hug. You blushed. You really wished your mom was here but you had to move to Seoul for you to attend high school. You really wished your neighbour  who lived below your rooftop house wouldn't be such a cranky and jerky old man who won't even care if you died. You made a face remembering that old man.

Finally, Chanyeol  broke the embrace, still grabbing your shoulders. "Come on! The guys would defenietly be happy to see you!" Chanyeol said and  grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the portal, grabbing Baekhyun as well.

"WAIT!" you hesitated. Though, it was too late. Your vision was fuzzy as you entered the portal. 'Oh no...' you thought.

 

< Well that was fun to write... Huhu....Hope anyone reading this would subscribe and like it... >