One of the greatest gift

A Greatest Surprise

@Seoul Arena 7:00pm

Many fans was waiting outisde the arena to watch the concert of U-kiss, some fans brought some banners, light sticks and pictures of their bias to support them. Their tickets was sold out after how many minutes the fans went inside the arena and they started to cheered. Meanwhile, the Ukiss boys is preparing for their concert. 

"Guys!" Soohyun called them as they went to him. "Were going to make our fans happy tonight." he said. 

"We can do this!" Hoon cheered as he pulled out his arm and they followed him. 

"Ukiss Fighting!" they cheered together. 

"Guys, 3 minutes your up!" the staff said as they went to the backstage. As the screen shown a countdown, the fans joined the countdown. 

"5.....4.....3....2....1.." and the light start to shown as the fans went wild. The Ukiss appeared in the stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqST-2ab2XE

As they start dancing, the fans went wild. They cheered Ukiss as they sing and dance, after how many minutes of performing they stopped dancing and singing. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo Ukiss-imnida!" they said as they bowed and the fans cheered. 

"How's your day guys?" Soohyun asked them as he heard the crowd cheered. 

"Wow! That's a blast!" Kevin cheered. 

"I hope you guys have fun tonight!" Eli shouted. As the time passed by, they perform their new album and some their old songs. 

(Believe0330, Neverland, One of you, Everyday) 

This time Eli is going to perform his solo performance. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiyMdp1VhoQ

As he start dancing, the fans went wild and cheered for him. The song suit his situation right now, he missed Shin Yeong so much. And he didn't know what Shin yeong will be felt if she watched his performance. I hope she would be happy to see Eli having a solo performance, but what If she's still upset of what happened last month. The shout and cheer of the crowd interrupted his thoughts as he finished his performance. Suddenly, his bandmates appeared from the backstage and brought a cake and a balloons for him and they started to sing.

"Saenggil Chukhaehamnida, saenggil chukhaehamnida~" they sang as the crowd joined them. "Saenggil chukhaehamnida Eli!" Eli was smiling widely as they sing. 

"Thank you guys!" he cheered. "Thank you everyone!" he bowed as he make a wish and blowed the candle.

"And we have a present for you!" Kevin said as he handled an envelope to him.

"Thanks guys!" he smiled as he opened the envelope and he starts reading out loud so that the fans will hear it.

Dear Pigeon Eli, 

We wish you a happy birthday! I hope you can have anything that makes you happy. Thank you for always being there for us and being a good friend. You always make us happy with your weird jokes and crazy actions. We know that you have a good heart and we know that you have a sweet side despite of your bad guy look. Remember that, we always here for you no matter what happened. Stay humble and crazy pigeon we know!

We love you Pigeon! God bless!

 

Your best friends,

Soohyun, Hoon, Aj, Kiseop, Kevin and Dongho! <3  

As Eli read it, he felt happy because despite of some rough experience they have encountered in their career they still there. 

"Thank you guys! I really appreciate it!" he smiled. 

"Group hug!" Aj shouted as they ran to him and hugged him as the crowd and fans went wild. But then they let go of him. 

"But Eli your family have a message for you." Hoon said as they looked up at the screen. They saw his younger sister, Hannah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKNvBD-TnDU

"Hi Eli-oppa! Happy birthday! Thank you for being a good brother to me and I will always be here for you! I love you big brother!" she said as she made a heart-shaped in her hands that made him laughed at his sister. 

"Hello son! Happy birthday! It's been a long time since I saw you. I hope your doing great there. I'm really proud of you Son! Remember, we always love you! See you soon." his dad said that makes his eyes watery as he trying to control himself not to cry. 

"Thank you Hannah, be a good girl okay? I love you too sis." he said to his sister. "And to my dad, thank you so much! Your the best dad I've known. I know it's hard for you, but I'm always be here. I miss you dad, I love you!" he said sincerely that made the fans cried because of his thoughtful message to his father. Then he looked away to prevent himself to cry. Then Kevin patted his back. The members was amused of him, he didn't hesistate to say 'I love you' to his father. 

"Guys, I think there's something missing on Eli's birthday don't you think?" Kiseop interrupted that made the fans curious. 

"Yeah, I think so too." Soohyun agreed. 

"I heard that someone has a message for you." Aj said as they looked up at the screen again, then they saw Shin yeong, Eli was shocked. They recorded a video when Shin Yeong was in New York. Everyone knew their relationship and the fans and other people accept their relationship. Maybe people said that they are really good to each other. 

"Hello! First of all, I want to say happy birthday Oppa~ Thank you for always there for me even though we had a misunderstanding with each other. I'm sorry If I'm not there to celebrate your birthday, but I wish you can have anything that can make you happy. I'm always here for you and take care! I miss you and I love you." she smiled.

"It's Shin yeong, she's really a sweet girl." Kevin said.

"Any message for her, Eli-hyung?" Dongho said. 

"Well, thank you so much! I thank God for giving me such a loving family, wonderful friends, supportive fans and you, a caring girlfriend, what else should I ask for?" he said as the fans amazed of his message. "Thank you for letting me to loved you, I'm sorry if I made some mistakes that makes you upset. But my feelings for you won't change. I hope your here and you heard my message. I missed you so much! I hope to see you soon, I love you so much!" he said sincerely with all his heart. Suddenly a light was turned in the front door of the arena. 

"I heard it." a voice from the door appeared then Soohyun and Dongho went down to the stage with a bodyguards guiding them as they opened the door. The fans went wild and cheered because they knew who it was, it's Shin Yeong. 

296617_155904221162744_1376625404_n.jpg

"Surprise! Hey guys!" she said as she came out from the door.

"Hello Noona~!" Dongho said as they begun to walked towards the stage. Eli couldn't believe of what he saw, he felt happy, contented and relieved. Soohyun guided her to the stage. Eli walked to her and hugged her, Eli can't hide his happiness he felt inside. The fans cheered for them also his band mates.

"Happy birthday!" she said as she hugged him back. 

"Thank you so much." he said happily the he let go. 

"Looks like your birthday is already complete, right?" Aj said.

"Really complete." he said as he stared at her. 

"So, how's our surprise for you? You like it?" Kiseop asked. 

"You know that I don't like surprises, but now I'm starting to loving it." he smiled widely and the Ukiss cheered.

"Shin yeong went back for your birthday." Soohyun said.

"Actually, I didn't know that she will be here because I know that she's been very busy lately." Eli said as he hold her hand.

"Well, I want to surprise you, honestly I just came back here in New York this afternoon." she said.

"You did really surprise me." he smiled. 

"Were going to talk later okay?" she said as he kissed her cheek then she went to the backstage. 

"Well, everyone It's sad to say but we have to bid our goodbye. I really had fun with you guys!" Aj interrupted. 

"Thank you for supporting us!" Dongho said. 

"Thank you for spending your time with us especially to celebrate my birthday! I love you all!" Eli shouted as the fans cheered. 

"Good bye everyone!" Soohyun said. 

"We love you so much! Kissme's fighting!" they shouted in unison. The fans went home with a smile on their faces, they seem enjoyed their concert. 


 

Ukiss bid their good bye to their fans then they went to the backstage while Shin Yeong was in their dressing room. 

"Guys, you did a great job!" their Manager said.

"Thank you!" they said in unison. "Fighting! Fighting!" they cheered. 

"By the way Eli, Shin yeong is waiting for you in the dressing room." their Manager smiled. "You're really lucky to have her, I'm happy for you!" 

"Thank you, Hyung! I'm really lucky." he smiled as he bowed then he went to their dressing room. As he went inside to their room, he saw Shin yeong looking at the window. Then he hugged her from behind that made her startled.

"Oh! You scared me." she said. 

"I'm sorry, If I scared you." he lean his chin on her shoulder. "And I'm sorry about last month, I trust so...." before he can explained Shin yeong faced him. 

"It's okay, I understand you, I should be the one who should apologized." she said. 

"No, it's really my fault." he said. "I made you upset, I shouldn't get jealous about it. I'm really sorry." he looked down. Then she hugged him to make him felt better. 

"Like I said, it's okay now. Don't worry about it, I want you to be happy." she said as she patted his back. 

"I'm already happy now, you came on my birthday." he hugged her back. "My family, my friends, my fans and you makes my birthday complete." he said. "Thank you so much." he whispered. 

"I'm sorry I don't have any gift for you." she apologized then he let go and faced her. 

"Having you was one of the greatest gift I could have in my life, I already have a caring and sweet girlfriend what else should I ask for?" he smiled. "Thank you for letting me to be your boyfriend even though there's many guy who more deserving that I am."

"No, I choose you because my heart wants you. You know that I love you, right? And no one else." she smiled. 

"I love you so much." he said. 

"I love you too." she replied as Eli kissed her then he smiled widely.