A day without her

A Greatest Surprise

13th of March is the concert of Ukiss for their new album in South Korea and this day was also important because it was the birthday of one of U-kiss members, no other than Eli Kim. At their apartment, Eli suddenly woke up because of his groupmates. 

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday! Happy birthday our Eli!" they sang to him with a balloons and cake.

"Happy birthday, Hyung!" Dongho cheered as he jumped on his bed that make Eli bounced.

"Yah, dongho." he called. "Thank you guys! Thank you so much!" he smiled at them. Then Soohyun handled the cake.

"Make a wish first." he said. Then Eli closed his eyes and make started to make a wish.

I wish our concert will be successful and we can make our fans happy and I wish I could celebrate my birthday with Shin Yeong. Then he opened his eyes and blow the candle as they cheered on him. 

"Happy Birthday again Eli!" their Manager greeted him. 

"Thank you Manager-nim!" he smiled. 

"But were going to prepare first for your concert, were just going to celebrate your birthday later, is that okay?" 

"Of course, hyung!" he said as he stood up.

"Okay, boys prepare now!" their manager shouted as they went to their room and start preparing. 


Eli's POV 

Wow, this guys! They don't have to do this for me, but honestly I like it. They prepared it for me although I don't like so much surprises but I really appreciate it. How's Shin yeong? I really missed her so much! I wish she could be here, to celebrate my birthday. A day without her is empty. I missed her smile, her hug, her kiss and everything about her. It's been a month she left and the worse is before she left we had a misunderstanding. 

Flashback

I went to her house because I have a free time so I want to spend it with her, but before that I brought some pizza to eat it with her. I arrived at her house, then I knocked at her door. 

"Coming!" the voice inside said. The door was widely opened and I saw my pretty girlfriend. 

"Hello Jagiya!" I greeted her as I hugged her. "I miss you so much!" 

"Hello Oppa! I miss you too." then I let go of her. "Come in." I went inside of her house, I guess she's alone right now. I didn't see Ms. Hwang her personal maid but she considered her as her second mother. 

"I thought you guys have a schedule right now?" she asked as I sit in her couch in her living room. 

"Well, we have a free time today. So I decided to spend my time with you." 

"Aigoo~ you should spend your time in resting. I know you've been tired lately because of your promotions." she said as she sits beside me. 

"It's okay, I missed you alot. And I feel better if I see you." I smiled as I kissed her cheek. 

"Aigoo" she cooed as she pinched my cheek. "What do you want to do?" she asked.

"We can watch movies and I brought pizza." I said as i pointed the box in the table. 

"That's great! I have a new cd's here." she said as she stood up. "What do you want to watch?" she asked.

"Anything you like." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" then I nodded and she choosed Ella Enchanted the main cast is Anne Hathaway, her favorite actress. Then she sits beside me. As the time passed by, I felt sleepy so I decided to leaned my head on her lap and my feet leaned in the couch. 

"You're sleepy, don't you?" she asked as she played my hair. "I already told you to rest." she sighed. 

"It's okay, don't worry." I said as I pinched her cheek that made her smiled. 

"Oh, I'm going back to New York." she blurted. 

"What? Why?"

"I'm going to have a photoshoot there for our new concept." she said. 

"How long are you going stay there?" I asked. 

"I think a month or maybe long." 

"A month?" I asked as I sit up and faced her. "So it means you wouldn't be here in my birthday next month?" then she nodded.

"I'm sorry." she said. "But I'll try to come back on your birthday." then I sighed. 

"Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine, I'm just worried..." 

"Worried about what?" she asked. 

"Hmmmm... about you. Maybe you'll find another guy who is more better than me. And you choose someone else rather than me." 

"What? Ofcourse not!" she said. "You don't have trust on me?" she asked.

"Yes, I have. I trust you but..." 

"But you might think that I can easily let go of you?" she blurted. "I didn't know that you have a lack of trust of me." I can see she's hurt by her voice. Then she went to the terrace. 

"No, it's not what you think..." before I get finished my sentence my phone rings. It was my manager. 

"Yes hyung? Okay, okay. I'll be there in 20 minutes." I hung up then I walked toward her.

"Just go, it must be important." she interrupted not looking at me. She must be really upset. 

"Okay." I sighed. "I love you." I added then I left her house. 

End of Flashback

 

"Hyung, are you done?" Dongho blurted. "Are you okay, hyung?" he asked as he walked toward me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled fakely.

"Of course your not. You miss Shin Yeong-noona?" then I slowly nodded. "I know she's going back soon, don't worry." 

"I hope so, so that I could say sorry to her." 

"She's going to forgive you, because she love you." Dongho smiled. "It's your birthday today, you should cheered up!" 

"Thanks maknae!" I said as I smiled and ruffle his hair. 

"Hyung! You ruined my hair!" he pouted. 

"Mianhae!~ let's go now!" I said as we left my room. Then we went inside to our van and drove off.