Hold me close and never let go.

Oneshot series! * Request for any group taken!*

'Is it okay? Will he like it?'

Looking into the mirror, you decide that you like your black skinny jeans that were nice fitting but not ill-have-to-cut-myself-out-of-this, your cream off the shoulder top that said " love me, hate me. Maybe you'll be the first man in the second section", fully black high top adidas, and slightly cur|y hair with no make up.

The first was always the most important, and this was huge to______. This is her first date with the boy of  her dreams.

HONK!!

She raced down the stares and ran out the door, money and other things that may be needed with her.

 LE TIME Skip

Walking into the amusement park, your eyes sparkled, radiating more beauty than a thousand suns plus a thousand more. The nervousness that you felt a second ago vanishing, as if never there.

"Let's go, Oppa!" Pulling his hand, you led him to the.............Food stand, and got a funnel cake ( WOO! FUNNEL CAKE!!) The pastry was like a mixture of pancake and waffle batter with a white powdered sugar that made the delightful treat sweet.

After eating, you had powdered sugar on your mouth, so JiYoung got a napkin and wiped it off, his heart beating faster than the speed of light. Do you think it was trying to be Buzz Lightyear? A subtle color of pink grazed his cheeks when finished. _____ herself nearly having a heart attack from the feelings welled up in side of her.

 They went on the rollercoaster, JiYoung nearly pissed his pants on that. The teacups, like the most cutest thing ever. The carrisail(sp), which was so sweet. But the major thing was unaccomplished.

THey then went on the ferris wheel. As they got in, _____ and  JiYoung were feeling the emotions that grew favorably during the day. THe ferris wheel went up.

"_-_____.....I-I THink that today has showed me that we are supposed to be  no matter what. I'll stay by yourside  even if you don't love me then. Just stya for as long as you want , which i hope is to death and in the after life and beyond. " you were shocked. You felt exactly the same way, and he could see it.

Your heads inched closer, and as soon as you two reached the top, your lips met and fireworks exploded......No. Seriously. Fireworks went up and went kaboom, kaboosh, boom,bom, babueshika, boom bom booobmob, tequila, or whatever you think fireworks soundlike whenn they blow up.

The main point is, HE HELD ON TO YOU AND NEVER LET YOU GO....