Angst: B.A.P: DaeHyun

Oneshot series! * Request for any group taken!*

A smile lit his face, making him seem like an angel sent form heave just for her. Their lives together was perfect. Or so it seemed. Her innocence in the relationship caused hime to go elsewhere to rid him of his frustration. All the while staying with her, her niavity blocking her from was going on behind her back.

It was their 2 year anniversary. At school she told him that she would meet him at his house around 6. She got there and was greeted by Mrs. Jung. The poor girl was five steps away from the stairs when the sister of DaeHyun, HyoSung, blocked her from going.

"Don't go, ___. It'll only hurt you." The younger didn't understand.  " Don't worry, Unnie! I won't fall!"

With that she made her way up. She soon heard strange noises. Knocking on her boyfriend's door, the sounds only got louder. She opened the door.

Her eyes widened at the sight before her. Her boyfriend and bestfriend. Right there. In the bed. Staring straight at you. DaeHyun starts to get up.

" Baby, I'm-"  He was cut off. "NO! DON"T SAY YOU ARE SORRY!"

She ran and ran. She ran into her house and locked herself in her room. Daehyun soon was banging on her bedroom door ( with clothes on).

When the door was opened, he saw ____ on the floor, tear stains on her cheeks. But one thing was missing.

"____! _____! WAKE UP!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! _____" Tears from his face fell onto her cold, pale face. But those eyes never opened....

 

My first attempt on angst like this. I mean that I usually write Action/Angst. I hope you liked it! And no this was not requested. I think I have to show wha tI'm made of first. And I shall! Da~Ze!! SorrY!! Just watched Hetalia....

 

 

 

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~