Love Stories and B*tches

No More Perfume On Her.

 

Mikyong

Why does he keep looking at me like that? It might just be my imagination but the look in his eyes it's like....like..amazement or infatuation...almost like he enjoys everything i say. And so...so i don't even have words for it but his smile ,his eyes and his body language from small things like him sipping on the straw in his coffee to him moving to find a more comfortable position. I’m probably just star struck but i can't help it...it's just the way he looks me in the eye a little too long and intense......

''What are you staring at?''Chunji asks.

I quickly turned my head, ashamed that he noticed me staring at him ''N-nothing.''

''You sure you weren't staring at me? I wouldn't blame you if you did.'' He said while he put up that annoying(but i have to admit damn y) smirk.

''You wish.''

''Then what were you looking at?''He asked teasingly.

''Uuuhm...flowers...yeah flowers.'' I said.

He looked shocked and quickly touched his face ''W-WHERE???'' then looked at me with a sarcastic look ''I never noticed i had flowers on my face. Well i guess i'm a flower boy and you're a bad liar.''

I laughed ''I'm sorry for being such a bad liar, i'll work on that.''

There you have it again....that look. As if he is seeing something magical.

''You're laugh is beautiful, i wouldn't mind hearing it all day. '' His voice went low and soft and he kept staring at me like he had never seen something so wonderful.

I felt warmth crawl up my face ''Yah,slow down there,Romeo. You only know me a day.''

''I believe in love at first sight, i think i already said that.A-and i don't wanna scare you but you give me this feeling.'' He said still looking at me. I didn't say anything because i could see he wanted to say something else.''B-but right now, i'm fine with just staring at you.''

I didn’t know what to say to that ''I thought you were lying about the whole believing in love at first sigh thingy.So you're the dreamer-type?''

''It's not a matter of being a dreamer or not.It's true,i've seen it alot of times in real life.Some people say it's not true and think it makes them sound like they're smart and realists.To me,they sound dumb and ignorant.How can you not acknowledge something that is seen so many times?''He looked so passionate and sure of what he was telling it almost made me feel dumb for always bashing on drama's.

I loved the way he got all passionate about it and wanted him to continue on the subject "You really believe in it?I don't believe you.Tell me when you saw the whole happening of love at first sight and movies or dramas don't count.''

''My aunt and uncle met eachother on the bus.He tripped on her and for an apoligy he treated her to dinner.He told me that if he hadn't fallen for the way she laughed after he got of her he wouldn't have treated her.The minute he looked her in the eyes he knew she was someone special.''He told with a dreamy look in his eyes.''And  now 15 years later they're still happily married.And my aunt still laughs at all his jokes and my uncle still stares at her in love when she does.''

''Wow,that's amazing!I hate to burst your bubble but you didn't actually see that with your own eyes, that's cheating.Plus you said that you have seen it alot of times wich means Multiple times.Tell a story that you have actually seen.''

He looked at me a bit annoyed but then started smiling ''I guess a family related story isn't enough.''

''N-no that's not what i meant''

He put a finger on his lips and said ''If you shut up,i'll tell you a story close to my heart.''

I went with my hand across my lips as if i zipped them close then i leaned head on one of my hands and looked at him with an interested look.

''Very good.''He said as he chuckled.''Wel this one is about a boy i know,he's a collegue-celebrity so it wouldn't be nice if i reveald his name but let's just call him Younsoo,okay?''

I nodded.

''Good.Well Younsoo-sunbaenim is a very popular and handsome member of a boyband.He met his fiancee in a shop.He was coming on to her but she didnt like him in the beginning just like in every cheesy drama.He charmed her by stopping by her company all the time and almost showing puppy behaviour following her around.At first she didn't like it, and i should know because she actually told me,but later on she kept denying liking him but even her little sister saw she had fallen for him.Now Younsoo-sunbaenim kept telling me that from the day he  saw her face he knew she would his wife one day.Everybody thought he was crazy and delusional.Hahaha the fools,look at them now,they're engaged.''

I tried to think of a member of a boyband that was engaged but i couldn't think of anyone.''Didn't you think he was kind of crazy?''

''No,never did.I just knew that for a person to look that sure it must be true.And like always i was right.''

''B-but Chunji-orabeoni please tell me who it is i won't tell anyone ever not even my diary.''

''Why do you call me that? Just say Chanhee-oppa,i'm not at work so just call me by my real name.''

''F-fine,Chanhee-oppaaaaa~please tell me.''And pouted

He laughed at the face i made''Waaaah KYOOOOOOO!!!!!!You're adorable.''And he pinched my right cheek.

Why does the place he touched feel like there is electricity.

''Don't change the subject,please tell me who it is.''I said not comfortable with the weird feeling on my cheek.

''I can't just tell you like that.''

''B-but i really wanna know,i'll do anything you ask.Except like kiss you or something.''

''Really? That's a deal.Well i don't really wanna tell you but it's...''

''OMG!Mikyong-ssi is that you????????''I looked up to see who the voice belonged to.It was a tall girl with a group of other girls behind Chunji.

OH MA GAWD......WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?

I quickly faked a laugh but being the bad liar i am i don't even think a toddler would believe it.''Oh hey Bongcha-ssi!How are you?''

''Well since your ugly gave me detention it's not really your place to ask.'' She said with smile just as fake as her double eyelids.''But is that a boy's back i see.SO YOU REALLY DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!What? Is he blind or something or just downright stupid,i guess both,he doesn't even turn around.And what's up with the ugly red hair???'' She said while smirking as the other girls started laughing like she just told the funniest joke of the month.

That's when Chunji turned around and the girls stopped and froze and i saw Bongcha's jaw drop.I couldn't quit stop a giggle from leaving my lips at the sight.

''W-w-w-wai-wait you-you-you're Ch-Chunji f-from T-t-teen Top!!!!!!''

''Hi uuuuhm.....what's your name again....oh well it doesn't matter.For your information I'm not blind or stupid.And as Mikyong's boyfriend i would kindly ask you not to talk to her like that again.Btw i love your double eyelids but i think you should ask a refund,he kind of messed up.It's a good thing my litte Mikyong is a natural beauty,i hate fakes!''
He turned back to me before he turned around to her again and said ''Oh yeah and one more thing,red hair is totally in but then again only people with taste know that.'' And he went back to me with a misschievous grin on his face that me giggle again.

I saw Bongcha's face turn as red as Chunji's hair before she stormed out of the cafe with her little friend group following her.

''Waah,gamsahamnida oppa.''I said

''Your welcome,do i look cool in your eyes now?''He asked with hopefull eyes.

''No but i'm still very thankful.''I said teasingly,sticking my tongue out.

That's when we heard a phone go off and i didn't recognize my ringtone so it must have been Chunji's.

He picked up ''Yeobeoseyo?......neh.....neh......oh JINJJA?!?!?!.........neh....neh arrasso.....neh ok bye bye''

I looked up at him in curiosity when he put his phone back in his pocket and hastily took his coat from the chair and just as quick tried to put it on as well as the other accesoires.'When he saw the look on my face he stopped and smiled ''Sorry bout that,it's L.joe.I need to go!''

''Oh alright then.''I said trying to hide my dissapointment when suddenly something popped up''But wait, you never told me who the idol was you were talking about.I don't think i can sleep if i don't know.The story was so pretty i wanna see faces with it.''

For some reason he found it neccesary to stop everything he was doing just to go back to sitting and look me deep in the eyes even though he was in a hurry.''The idol is.....me.And you're the girl.The company of the girl i was talking about is your school.We met in that music shop didn't we.And the rest of the story didn't happen....yet.But i believe it will.''

''W-WHAT?!?!?!?!'' I asked in surprise i wasn't expecting a anwser like that.''And how do you even know i have a little sister???"'

He laughed "Nowadays we have this little helpful thing called Facebook.''

He went back to putting everything on as i just sat there trying to realise and process what he had just said.

''Okay so i'll pick you up at 7 friday,right yuhjahchingu?''

Yuhjahchingu?What does he mean by that?

''What do you mean ''girlfriend''?And what do you mean with ''7 on friday''.'' I asked not understanding anything any more.

By now everything was on again and he looked like he was about to leave when he leaned on the table and came so close i could almost count his lashes.
''Didn't i tell your little schoolfriend i was your boyfriend,well i don't really like being a liar.And i'm sure you are the type that likes to keep to her promises as well.Remember:...."And he put up a high voice that probably needed to represent me '' ''I will do whatever you ask,except like kiss you'' well and now i ask you to go on a date with me friday.So see you friday,chagiya!''

He stood up again,blew me a kiss with two fingers,grinned and quickly walked out of the shop grabbing his phone again and dialling a number.

I'm not even sure what to think of this.

 

''OH MAH GAWD!!!!!!!!SO YOU,LEE MIKYONG ARE CHUNJI'S GIRLFRIEND???????? DEABAK!!!!!MY FRIEND IS GOING TO BE A SUPERSTAR WITH THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!''Chohee screamed.

''YAH,keep it down in there,I'm trying to make homework!''I heard my brother scream fron his room next to mine.

''Oh shut up!You never make homework,pabo!''I screamed back at him.I lowered my voice to normal speaking volume.''And no,i'm not his girlfriend for real.He was just joking.But i don't think he was joking about the date thing though.He seemed pretty serious about that.''

''OMG i'm so going to tweet this,this is insane.That kind of stuff only happens in movies.''

''That's exactly what i thought this morning.Hey but don't tweet this he might get in trouble.''

''Oh you're right,i shouldn't.But i just need to tell someone.''

''Hahaha,take a diary.It sure helps me.''

''I going to make you fabulous friday.''

''Whatever i don't care.''

''You and i both know you do,sweetie.''