When We Met

No More Perfume On Her.

Hi!
My name is Lee Mikyong.I'm 19 years old and live in Seoul.
I'm a perfectly normal girl in my last year of high school.
Everything about my life is perfectly normal:Perfectly normal parents,perfectly normal big brother,perfectly normal little sister,perfectly normal house,perfectly normal grades(well maybe you can't really call them normal since i get straight A's),perfectly normal cat and perfectly normal friends.
Every aspect of my life is...or used to be perfectly normal.....

But then everything changed when this lying, manipulative and mindcontrolling angel came into my life....

He changed everything, controlled me like a puppet and i just couldn't resist.....and still can't.
This is my neverending rollercoaster. Even though i try so hard to fight back and stand up for myself this guy or angel or monster or whatever he is...keeps me locked up  and makes me unable to do anything against his will.

And no..he doesn't force me by hitting me,threatening me or making me scared in any other way.He does it by being a wonderful person..you..you just can't do anything against him.I know it's a mask but i can't fight against it.He might think it's a game but doesn't realise how much he is hurting me and...her too.

This is how it started...

 

 

Mikyong

''He keeps looking at you.''

''Omfg! don't look back!''I replied to my best friend Chohee.

''Hey!If you don't go i will.''

''Whatever,i couldn't care less"

"Uuuugh why do i need to help you with every thing.''Chohee replied slightly annoyed.She grabbed a Teen top cd from the rack and then grabbed my wrist.I tried to resist but she does kickbox and is alot stronger then me.She pulled me all the way to him.It really is him.Chunji,the visual of Teen Top.He is so dazzlingly beautiful smiling at the squeeling girls around him.A little too beautiful, the that-could-never-be-good-for-your-ego kind of good-looking

''E-excuse...sorr-sorry but can i.......HEY MOVE ASIDE YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!''Chohee screamed after trying politely.She startled alot of girls who moved away for us straight away.
She cleared shyly  seeing the shoked face Chunji gave her ''Sorry about that,me and my friend just wanted to talk with you too,before you leave.''She said becoming as red as a tomato.''C-could you sign this cd,please?''She asked while showing him the Teen top cd.

''Sure.''He said still looking weirdly at Chohee.He signed it and then gave it back with a smile(that looked somewhat weird).

''What about you,love?''He asked as he winked at me.I heard girls squeel,starting to whisper and i also couldn't quite ignore the stares in my back and side of my face that felt like if they could they would laser me to death.

How i hate guys like this.He probably thinks he is all that.That kind of guy that thinks that being good-looking is everything and that every girl on this planet is going to crave him just because of the way he looks.

''I don't need anything.''I said and it almost sounded rude.

''You sure you really want nothing from me?''He asked with a smirk on his face that i wanted to slap off.

''Yes."I said determided ''I just came along with my friend.''

''So you're not a Teen Top fan?''He asked as if it was impossible to dislike them.

''I never said that."I said looking him dead in the eye and i didn't look away either when i shamelessly said "But i like L.joe-oppa better.''
I smiled when i saw he was taken off guard.And around me the girls gasped as if i had just said i killed someone.
He recovered fast and replied with that same stupid smirk on his face"Oof,you got a sharp tongue,young lady.But i like it.What would your names be?.''

''That's none of your buissn..."

''She is Mikyong and I'm Chohee.''Chohee quickly cut me off.

''Well you are indeed beautiful Mikyong,now if you would only show me a bright smile,you would totally fit your name.''

''My parents didn't mean bright as in being a happy person,they meant it as in me being smart.''I replied with a stonecold voice.

''She gets straight A's so i guess her parent were right.''Chohee nervousely laughed trying to break the tension.

''And in what school would you be getting straight A's.''He asked with the same smile on his face.

''Again that is none of your....''

"Seoul foreign language high school.''Chohee cut me off again i gave her a death glare.

''Oh really?I have a friend who goes there.Why that school?What do you wanna be when you grow up?''

''I want to be a teacher in America."

''Interesting...give me your number.''He said and it came so sudden i was just staring at him with open mouth for a few seconds.

''WTF?!?!?!IM NOT JUST GONNA GIVE YOU MY NUMBER.ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND???????''

He looked at me with that same smirk on his face "Fine, then i guess i'll see you tomorrow .''He said winked and waved at me and then walked away with his groupies following him and glaring at me as they passed.

''W-wait what?......Hey you come back here!''But he was already too far to hear me.

''OMG!!!!Do you think he will wait for you at school?????KYAAAAAH that is so cool.Why does all the good stuff always happen to you?.''Chohee said obviously envious.

 

*TRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG*

my life

I pushed the ok button on my phone and wondered why there was school to begin with.
 

Why do i feel like this,i feel like i forgot something important...like a test maybe?

I walked to my agenda to see if there was a test.There was nothing in there for today but then my eyes went to the big heart inside my agenda that had Teen Top written inside it and then i remembered.

He is not going to come anyway.He was totally just messing with me and even if he does come..what does it matter? That kind of stuff only happens in movies.

And still even though i convinced myself i couldn't care less.I still prepared myself better then normally i curled my hair and actually put on make up.I put on perfume and then checked myself in the mirror.I looked alot better then normally.

Not that i really care.

Throughout school i couldn't concentrate and the teachers noticed too.Me always being the person they run to when nobody else knows the anwser not even knowing what the teacher asked in the first place?

"I know your boyfriend might be really handsome but please keep your mind on the lesson,Miss Lee.''Mister Bang said in english after starteling me with a question.

The class laughed and i became red staring at the table.

''Nobody would actually want to date your ugly ,no matter how much make-up you wear,you do get that right,Mikyong?'' One of my class members replied.Everybody started screaming at her because she wasn't very liked in school,that is probably because she's a.... well.....she is a .

''Alright Miss Park Bongcha,that's detention for you!''Mister Bang said.And everyone in class started laughing at her.And for some reason i feel bad for her(i always kind of have).

 

*Ding dong ding dong*

Last class has finished.I wonder if......NO i don't care but i do have to look if i look alright i mean i wouldn't want to walk on the street looking like a failed painting.

''Sorry sweetheart,i have to go to the dentist but tell me everything tonight alright?''Chohee told me while running away.

''He is probably not even there!''I screamed at her back.

She turned her face while running''You don't know that!He might just be there!"She screamed back at me while smiling and waving.

I went to the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror.I looked okay i put on some more pink lipgloss and then walked out of the school.And checked every inch of the schoolground....only students.I walked out of the gate and checked everything again.....nobody.

I knew it.

I walked to the busstop still scanning everything when suddenly i felt two arms around my waist and a breath against my ear ''Hello my bright beauty.You were looking for me in the wrong places.''

I let out a little scream and then wriggled myself out of his grip.

There he was, looking as handsome as always but also very cute, his chin hidden in a big white wool scarf ,a wollen hat in the same colour taken over  his hair and  his forehead so you could just see his eye brows underneath it and thick white wollen gloves that made his hands look 6 times as big.He looked like a little kid that got dressed for the winter by an overprotective mother.

''I wasn't looking for you at all.''I said becoming red.

''Really?Then why are you so red?''He said smirking at me ''It's okay i wanted to see you just as bad as you want to see me.''

''I don't want to see you, you.......wait a second.You wanted to see me?Why?You hardly know me.''I asked.

''You're refreshing not worshipping me at my feet,it's very interesting.And i also believe in love at first sight,don't you?''He asked smiling at me.

''No.''

''It's okay,do you want to hang out with me?''He asked as if it was actually unnesesary to ask.

''Don't you have like a celebrity girl to hang out with.Aren't you the one in the group with the most girls in your phone?''I asked.

''AHA!So you do pay attention when it comes to me!''He says as if he just found out worlds biggest mystery.

''Let's just go.''I said while walking ahead.

He catched up and walked next to me ''Where are we going?''

''It's cold,i want some coffee.And you're going to pay for it.''

''Of course you're cold,look at those frail hands without gloves.Here,take mine.''He said and he took off his gloves and put them on my hands.

Omg face,could you not become red for once i think i could stop cars with my face looking like a traffic light.

He put an arm around me and said ''I bet the rest of you is cold as well,let me warm you up.''

I pushed him away and i don't think i've been more embarrassed in my life.Like ever.

I know it's boring but  just bear with me,guys!!!!!It'll get better,I swear