The erted Angel

God sent me a ert!

 

“Hello kitty,” Kai smirked.

“Who are you! And what are you doing in my house?!” Sujin reached out for her blanket and wrapped it around herself.

Kai got off the bed and began to approach Sujin.

*Oh no. What is he going to do?* She started yelling “Go away! If you don’t! I’m going to call the cops!” Sujin started squirming around the place.

Amused, Kai bent down in front of Sujin. “Even if you do call the cops on me, they won’t be able to catch me.”

Sujin sat there in shock. Who was this crazy person? Was he a stalker? Murder? ? Why couldn’t her parents hear her cries? “Who are you? What do you want?” Sujin started crying.

“Me? I’m going to be your love angel. You humans may call me a cupid but the name’s Kai.” Kai winked.

That’s it. This guy was officially mental. I mean come on. What sane person drops into your room and says that they’re your love angel. Sujin immediately stood up and ran to her purse which had her phone in it. She hastily pressed buttons on her phone to call the cops while Kai watched her, still having not moved an inch.

At the wave of a finger, her phone went flying into the air and flew into Kai’s hands.

Sujin looked at him mortified. She quickly scrambled off her bed to run to the door but because of her blanket that she had covering herself up she tripped and fell. S

till clearly amused, Kai stood up and walked towards Sujin.

Trembling with fear, Sujin put her hands up in defence “W-What do you want from me?”

“I should be asking you that instead. What do you want from me? Nice guys? Nerdy guys? Cute guys? Rebels? Although I think you look like the bad boy type.” Kai counted at his fingers.

“What do I want from you? I want you to GET OUT of my house you ert!” Sujin shrieked.

“Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Sorry, no can do. God told me to come here so I can’t leave now because some little girl tells me to.” Kai wiggled his finger.

“G-God?” Sujin trembled.

“Aish! You don’t listen do you? Humans have the worst memory ever. I guess I’ll have to show you.” Kai shook his head and clicked his fingers.

Clouds started forming around the corner of the room and on the bed. Soon two figures were in sight. Sujin’s eyes widened as she recognised one of the figures immediately.

“Who are you? What do you want?” Sujin started crying.

“Me? I’m going to be your love angel. You humans may call me a cupid but the name’s Kai.” Kai winked.

“A-Angel? G-God?” Sujin squeaked.

“Are you finally wrapping your mind around things?” Kai lifted an eyebrow.

Sujin gulped “Excuse me, but… Would you like me to bring you back to the hospital Ajusshi?”

Kai slapped his face.

“Or maybe I’m just dreaming. Maybe I got so worked up about Chunji oppa dumping me that I fell asleep and went into this crazy dream.” Sujin nodded, completely sure that her idea was right.

“Okay, let me tell you. ONE!” Kai yelled and Sujin jumped.

“I am NOT an ajusshi! My appearance doesn’t look like I’m much older than you as well! And TWO you are NOT dreaming. God sent me down to help you find love because you seem to have problems. Makes me wonder why he even decided to help you.”

Sujin stared at Kai in a complete daze. Was what this strange boy was saying was true? Was he really an angel? He didn’t seem like he was going to harm, but one could never be so sure. All these questions came to an end when there was a knock at the door.

“Unnie, I’m coming in!” Minjin cried.

Sujin’s ears perked up. She looked at Kai and started freaking out. What happens if her sister walks in and sees her, half with a guy in the room. Questioning this crazy guy seemed better than having her little sister see her in this state and then freaking out and telling her parents, which then would lead to more complications. Sujin stood up and locked the door.

“Don’t come in right now! I’m having stomach problems!” Sujin yelled.

Kai walked over to Sujin and smirked “Why don’t you want her to come in? Are you afraid of getting caught of doing something bad?”

Sujin put a finger to her lips “Shut up or we’ll both get killed.”

“Mum! Sujin locked me out the room again! Where are the keys!” Minjin’s footsteps were heard running away from the room.

Kai started laughing “First you want me out, now you want me in. Complicated lady I see.”

With her blanket still wrapped around her, Sujin pulled Kai over to the other side of the room, and pushed him down so that he was crouching.

“Stay here and don’t come out.” Sujin whispered.

Just then the lock to her door started to open. Sujin quickly ran over to the door and tried to push it back.

“Aish Unnie! Let me in! I need to sleep!” Minjin whined.

Sujin pushed the door back as hard as she could but unfortunately for her once again, she slipped on her blanket and fell down. The door went flying open and Minjin ran into the room.

*Oh no. Now I’m really going to die.*

“Unnie, what are you doing on the floor with a blanket around you?” Minjin asked.

Sujin laughed a bit too loud “Oh you know, I’m just bonding with the floor.”

Minjin raised an eyebrow and walked over to the other side of the room where Kai was.

“NO!” Sujin yelled.

But it was too late.

“KYAAAAA!” Minjin screeched.

*There it is.* Sujin covered her face.

“Unnie! Why did you mess up my make-up collection!”

“What?” Sujin looked up seeing Kai standing up and covering his ears.

“How could you do this to me! If you’re going to thrash around with your bag, don’t mess up my collection on the way!” Minjin complained.

“God your sister is loud and annoying.” Kai cringed.

Sujin looked at Minjin and Kai. Couldn’t her sister see the guy in the room that was literally in front of her? Was she blind or something?

Sujin pointed at Kai “Can’t you see him?”

“See who? What I can see is a messed up make-up collection!” Minjin retaliated.

“She can’t see me if that was what you were wondering.” Kai explained.

Sujin rubbed her eyes and blinked. This was just unbelievable. She had a person who claimed to be an angel in her room and noone could see him except for her.

“Could you please go out for a second so I can change.” Sujin said.

Her sister looked at her before walking out the door. Kai stood there leaning against the wall.

“That includes you too, whatever you are.” Sujin glared at Kai.

Kai shrugged and flew out the door as well.

 

*******

 

Sujin sat on her bed while Kai looked around the room.

“So, you’re suppose to be an angel?” Sujin started off.

“Not supposed to be, I am.” Kai picked up a photo of Sujin and her sister. “

And you’re here to help me find love?” Sujin asked.

“Bingo!” Kai turned around “Finally, we’re getting somewhere.”

“Well I’m sorry Mister Angel, but I don’t need help finding love. I can do well by myself.” Sujin crossed her arms.

“Hey, it’s not my idea to help you okay. I was asked a favour and so I’m just carrying it out.”

Kai went over and jumped on Minjin’s bed “Oh it’s been a while since ive laid on a human’s bed.”

“Yah! Get off my sister’s bed!” Sujin got and and tried to pull Kai off.

“Nope! I’m gonna be staying here until you find someone who will date you for more than 2 months.” Kai rolled around on the bed.

“No! I don’t need your help.” Sujin folded her arms.

Kai stopped rolling and stood up. He went over to the wall to see a poster “Who are they?”

“They’re DBSK.” Sujin replied.

“Hmmm… Is this a signed poster I see?” Kai smirked.

“Yes and it is very important to me. I waited 5 hours in line to get it.” Sujin said.

“I don’t see why you like them. They’re looks are so-so. Not as good as me though.” Kai started to peel the poster off.

“Hey. What are you doing?” Sujin frantically ran towards him.

“Well I was just thinking if you wouldn’t let me stay, I’d threaten you a bit. And I see that it is working.” Kai smirked.

“Don’t you dare.” Sujin glared.

“Whoops! The blutack fell off. Oh and there goes another one.” Kai began peeling each corner off slowly one by one until the whole thing was off. He held the poster by the two corners and began to slowly pull them in opposite directions.

“Wait! Fine! You can stay here!” Sujin gave in. Kai smirked. 

“But only for two months max okay!”

“Better than nothing right?” Kai smiled and jumped back onto the bed.

Sujin took her beloved poster and hid it someplace safe. She looked at Kai who was kicking around on the bed and sighed *It’s okay Kim Sujin! It’s only two months! Hwaiting!*

“So where am I going to sleep?”