eight

Let's Become A Perfect Family!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's pov


"Bye bye daddies~ we'll meet at the new house later kay~ decorate my room well~" henry fake a kid's voice, waved eunhae's hands at us while our baby being carried by zhoumi, giggled happily. Hyukkie and i laughed at the cuteness and waved back at them. Weeks ago hyukkie told me that we already got the house and after we've done packing and decorated the house little by little, we're going to move there today.

Lucky henry and zhoumi didn't mind to bring eunhae along to their date, so we can move our stuffs, decorated and clean the house without being worried of those dust getting to our baby.

"The truck's already here, baby" hyukkie said after made a call. I nodded and smiled. Finally we're moving to a bigger house!
people from the moving company started come and go to picked our things and put them into the truck. Hyukkie pecked my forehead before going downstairs to monitor by the truck, while i stayed in the appartement, monitored which things had to be carried first. In few hours finally the apartement felt empty already. Only left the kitchen counter and dining table, refrigerator and our double bed which served by the landlord so we can't bring it with us since its not ours. Hyukkie and I already shopped for our new bed and other necessities like couch and refrigerator, and expect them to shipped to our new place today.

Suddenly arms sneaked around my waist and hyukkie's head rested on my shoulder.
"the truck's ready to go, baby" he whispered and pecked my neck. I smiled, held his hands in front of my stomach.
"i can't believe we're leaving this place.." I said. "It's our first home. So many memories we made here"

"I know.. But it's time to make another memory with me and eunhae.. New place, new memories" he smiled at my neck. I smiled and turned around, circled my arms around his neck.

"thank you for everything hyukkie" i whispered, smiled at my handsome husband.

he smiled and whispered, "we can save your thankyou later while we're checking our new bed~" we laughed together since it's practically the same sentences he said while we first stepped into this apartement.


-------

"The craddle went upstairs, the room beside the stairs, along with the toy boxes" hyukkie pointed here and there to order the people from the moving company while i walked around in front of the house, smiled at the homy-feels neighborhood.

When the furnitures finally arrived, i guided them to place all the things where we want it to be.
"The master bedroom is upstairs, please face the bed to the balcony" i stated. Hyukkie smiled and walked to me.
"The bed's already here? Let's try it!" He held my hand.

i widened my eyes, "hyukkie! There still so many people here!" I whispered.

He chuckled, "What? We'll just sit there to try the fluffiness. Or.. Do you think of naughty thingies..??" He teased me while poking my head with his forefinger. I blushed. Damn why am i become a dirty-minded.
"n-no i didn't!"
hyukkie laughed and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter