five

Let's Become A Perfect Family!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's pov


Months passed since we had our day full of . Since then hyukkie started studying about our baby, how long he usually sleeps, how to make him sleep longer and everything, he said it's good for Eunhae's growth. More sleeping is better. But then i realized that he did it to make a little time for us to released our passions.
Once in a while when Eunhae sleeps, he dragged me (and the baby monitor, since he still cares about his baby even he's ) to the bathroom or living room, and we made love there. It's usually only one round, or a quickie, or even just hot made out session. Even as if we're in the middle of 'doing' it, if Eunhae cries, hyukkie always stop his 'move'. Sometimes i felt dissappointed, but then i saw him as desperate as i am, we just laughed it out and left our 'session', went to our baby, then continued after Eunhae goes to sleep.

----

I was putting the sleeping eunhae back to his craddle when i felt arms around my waist. I smiled with the familiar warmth.

"You haven't prepared for work yet?" I whispered while hyukkie rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I missed going work with you.." He whispered, i can feel his strawberry scented breath. I turned my body, circled my arms around his neck and smiled when he immediately sneaked his head on the crook of my neck, kissed there gently.

"Maybe after eunhae reached his first or two years old and we can leave him on a daycare, i can start work again~"
Yes, i resigned from my previous job, since i want my baby Eunhae gets pure love from his parents since a baby, no babysitter allowed around my baby.

"But that time i'll already become an opthalmologist.. You don't have to work anymore. I can earn enough for the three of us" hyukkie whispered.

"Of course, Doctor.." I his soft hair. "You'll do well for our family.. but remember i've told you before? I want to have my own company, even just a little advertisement company, with my skills"

Hyukkie sighed, stood up straight and cupped my face.
"Fine.. I know you'll be successful anyway" he smiled and kissed my lips slowly.

"That's sweet.." I said between our kisse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter