Another Confession?! Will He Success This Time?

My Cute, Shy and Cheesy Penguin

Later that night~

Inside the Arioka resident~

Since the next was Saturday, the JUMP and their girlfriends decided to have a over night meeting at the Arioka resident. Daiki's parents welcomed the JUMP members and their girlfriends as usual as they prepared twelve blankets and mattresses in Daiki's room since his room can contain about fifteen people for a sleep over. The girls stayed up till they felt really tired, they off to dreamland when the boy still discussing about the confession. Daiki stood up and asked, "Ne minna, who want coffee?" all of them raised up their hands. Daiki smiled. He walked out of the room and headed towards the Kitchen, He the coffee machine and made some coffee. He poured in to a jar and prepared nine cups. He put the jar of coffee and the cups onto the tray and headed back to his room.

"Minna, here's some coffee and let's take a break ne~" said Daiki while placing the tray carefully on the table and poured the coffee into 9 cups. The JUMP members got their cups of coffee and sipped it while thinking about Daiki's confession. Suddenly, the genius in JUMP - Inoo Kei got a wonderful idea as he quickly put down his cup of coffee and started writing something. After about 5 minutes, he put down the pencil. He picked up the paper and started grinning like an idiot. Kota took the paper away from the genius who was grinning like an idiot and read, "A song...and a banquet of roses" Kota's eyes widen as he exclaimed, "Oh my gosh!!!! how come never thought of that?! Inoo-chan you're a genius!!!!!" 

"A song? demo what song?" asked Daiki as he looked at Kei who was still grinning like idiot while waving his hand in front of Kei. "Baka, a love song of course!!!" said Yuri as he whacked Daiki from the back. "Chinen!!!! Itai yo!!!!!!" exclaimed Daiki while glaring at the squirrel. "Hai hai, gomen ne Dai-chan" apologized Yuri. Then they started to discuss bout the confession. And in the end, they decided to use one of the song from Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are and Daiki needed to play that song by himself with a guitar. And they decided to let Keito to teach the penguin guitar with in two months time.

In one of those guitar lesson~

"Dai-chan!!! wrong cord!!!", "Dai-chan!!! Mouuu... wrong note!!!!" and "Dai-chan!!!!! again!!!!" those sentences can be heard from the Music Room. You see, Daiki might be good at singing and dancing. But that he was not good at instruments at all. So in those guitar lessons, Keito would be asking Daiki repeat and repeat the same bar, same note and same cord over and over again. Keito was kind of depressed when he first taught Daiki the song.. but then slowly Daiki got something inspired him as he started to pay attention to every lessons of Keito's guitar tuition.  And of course these tuition were held during their break time and lunch time. So pretty much, Daiki didn't really talked to Amu for almost 2 months. 

During those two months, Amu would want to spend the break time and lunch time with Daiki as usual but then everytime when it was break, the JUMP and her best friends would approached to her and distracted her from noticing Daiki and Keito's disappearance. And Amu slowly missed the time that she spent with Daiki during breaks. 

One day after school~
The whole JUMP and their girlfriends were inside the Music Room while watching Daiki's performance. 

"And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for a while,

'Cause girl you're amazing,

Just the way you are"

He stopped the guitar as the song ended. His friend all clapped for him and cheered. "Dai-chan, you're amazing!!!" said Hikaru. He patted th pocky penguin prince and continued, "You did a great job and are you ready to preform in front of Amu-chan?" the latter smiled slightly. He nodded and answered, "I'm ready show all my hardwork of these two months to Amu-chan!" 

That day for confession~~~

Amu received a small script of paper from nobody at her locker. It said, "Meet me at the Music Room after school" the handwriting was so familiar but then she could not recognized who's handwriting was that. She just sighed and mumbled ,"I wish i can spend some time with Dai-chan today" then she took her books and walked away.

And as excepted, Amu was blocked by Rio, Hanna, Kim, Fai and the JUMP except Daiki during breaks. So where did our dear pocky prince went during his breaks on that day? he sneaked out of the school and ran to the nearest flower shop, and bought bout 99 pink roses. Then he rushed back to school. 

After school~

Amu went to the Music Room as she was told. When she arrived, she saw Yuri smiled at her while passing her the banquet of pink roses. Then she opened the door and walked in to the room. She saw the guy she missed sitting on a chair in the front of the Music Room and smiled at her. He asked her to sit down and watch his performance as he started the guitar while singing the song. 

"And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for a while,

'Cause girl you're amazing.,

Just the way you are"

When he finished his performance, he put the the guitar gently and approached to Amu. He held her both hands and looked into her beautiful brown eyes. He inhaled a deep breath and he asked, "Amu-chan would you like to be my girlfriend?" 

=========================================================================================================================

Another Update~~~