Truth or Dare?!

My Cute, Shy and Cheesy Penguin

 

It was lunch time when our story started.  Our dear pocky penguin prince – Daiki skipped along the corridor happily as he headed to the pace where he usually spends it with JUMP and their girlfriends- the rooftop. He opened the door and saw nobody was there. He sat down and waited for 5 years (A/N: yes yes. 5 years~~xD to dai-chan 1 minute is equal to 1 year~! xD) . Soon the JUMP members rushed in together with their beloved girlfriend and their lunch bags in their hands. “Go-“Yuri was about to apologized when Daiki complained, “MOUUUU!!!!! Sooooo lattteeeee!!!!!” while he was pouting childishly. He looked around and found out that his best friend wasn’t there. When he was about to ask where she was, a girl rushed in with a box of milk and her lunch in her hand and bowed slightly in front of Daiki. “Dai-chan!! Gomen gomen…. I- I was late beca-“ her sentence was cut off by our dear pocky penguin prince by saying while patting her head, “Amu-chan, it’s okay!” you see,  Daiki would NEVER get mad with Amu because he had fallen in love with her since the day they met each other. Of course, he hides the fact that he likes her away from his group members, JUMP’s girlfriend (aka Amu’s best friends) and of course his best friend Amu.

-skip this part-

After the 14 of them finished their lunch, Amu stood up and said, “errmmm…. Minna I have to go first… Suzuki sensei asked me to get something from her after I finished my lunch. So see you guys at dismissal! Jyaaa ne~!”

“See you later~~!!!” responded the others. “Ne, minna lets play a game~! I’m bored!!!! Let’s play Truth or Dare!!!!” said Yuto. All of them sat in a circle and started the game. When it was Kota’s, he pointed at Daiki and asked, “Dai-chan~! Truth or Dare?”  Daiki answered ,” Truth please~!”

“Truth ne,” said Kota while smirking. “Tell us who do you like? Since you’re the only one besides Hika-chan who have not fine a girlfriend yet~!”  Daiki frowned as he was quite shocked about that truth. He blinked and asked, “Is it a must to answer this question?”  everybody nodded their heads while smirking at him. “I-I like Amu-chan,” confessed Daiki. Everybody gave a why-didn't-you-tell-us-about-that look to him.

 

“Ahhh~!!! So our dear pocky penguin prince likes Amu-chan ne~!” teased Hikaru. Daiki felt embarrassed so he looked away. Kota, Ryosuke, Yuya and Kei whacked him and said hin a perfect sync, “What kind of best friend are you? Never tell you us!!!” Daiki blushed slightly as he pouted childishly and said, “Because you guys never asked me.” 

 

“Because I’m worried that I would broke the friendship between the both of us if she doesn’t like me,” answered Daiki. “Then, why don’t you just confess to her? I’m sure that sure would accept you,” said Ryosuke precious girlfriend – Yamada Rio. “But-“the penguin’s sentence was cut off by the rest who were started planning a plan something for his confession to Amu. 

=========================================================================================================================

i know this chapter is kinda short~ xD but i'll make the next chapter longer~~~! xD