And....It didn't work.~

Don't Touch My Dongsaeng !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SOB~SOB~ *MAny time interwals happening in this chapter, it might be confusing..* Long..Long..ending.~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MvXo0d5gI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Beast - Because of You

---------

PRESENT

"EXO..Ceci photoshoot, tomorrow morning 9:00 am sharp.!" MAnager hyung remind the boy for the hundreth time.

"We know hyung, why are you so panicky about the photoshoot..?" XiuMin question as he munch on his snacks.

"OH.! You guys have no idea how strict their fashion designer.! She is so detailed.!" Manager hyung said rubbing his temples.

"Okay, who is this old fashion designer? And why our almighty Manager is a bit uneasy?" Kris yawn as sweat drips on his forehead.

"She is not old, in fact she is too young in her position.! The new head designer of Ceci.!" Manager hyung exclaim as he slump his body on the couch beside Kai, "Just make sure you boys will be there on time, we can't afford to have a bad impression to her, Ceci is too big to lose." Manager hyung sigh.

"If, Sehun and Tao get their off the bed early...which is impossible.." Kai said.

"Plus, we are EXO...you know the Halyu King... Being a little bit late won't hurt.." Sehun said full of confident.

It's been 3 years and EXO become the next big thing in KPOP world following the footsteps of their sunbaes.

"Oh...Just please don't be late .. just this one time.." Manager hyung plead like a little kid.

"no worries hyung, we'll be there on time.." Suho as usual assured.

 

1 YEAR EARLIER

"YANI LI.!!!" your mom scream from downstairs.

You came stumbling down the stairs struggling to put your hair on a bun.

"WHAT.! IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE?!" You panic but immedietly stop as you see your mom and dad and Inna with a wide grin.

"This is creepy...." you whisper.

"YANI-Ah.!!" Inna wrap his arms around you.

"uhmm, okay..." you said in confusion but give back the hug.

"Don't you forget about me, okay?" Inna said releasing you.

*what's happening..* you look over to your parents with a questioning look.

"Oh, my baby girl .!" Your mom said hugging you, while your dad smile and tap your head, "OKAY, what's happening?!"

 

"MWORAGO?!" You scream, *No this is .! THIS IS AWESOME.!!*,"Wow.! This is unbelievable.! I mean I just got my bachelor certificate and now..This is just wayy UNBELIEVABLE.!" 

"Sweetie...It's not, you got an amazing talent, and that's why they chose you out of all others who applied...I should tell Kevin about this.." your mom said excitingly. She grab her phone and punch numbers.

*Wait.! No.! K oppa should not know about this......yet.* "Omma, don't. I want to surprise him. He'll be happy to know about my achievement, but not now." you smile. 

Knowing Kris he'll be already happy to know you finish your course and now titled as a bachelor, and knowing you got hired by a prestigious brand to be their trainee, he'll for sure be congratulating you a thousand times, BUT you are more aware that once you made your own name, he will be super proud of you that finally his little princess have grown to be a Queen.

"But why?" your mom ask but she stop punching the key pad.

"I want to surprise him.." you said with a grin.

 

That night~

"K oppa.~~" you sing song as soon as you pick up his call 

"What's with the mood...I see you didn't get into a fight with Sehun today, huh?" He tease

"I haven't called him since last week.." you pout, thinking how the bipolar maknae haven't contaceted you yet.

"EXO. is kinda busy these days, maybe that's why he haven't called you yet.." Kris assured.

"I don't care anymore.." your pout getting more and more pouty ..

"Then break up with him.." Kris tease again

"YAH.! K oppa.! you know I won't do that.." You hissed. And you swear you heard your oppa mumble a 'You're still a kid.' you roll your eyes,"Whatever k oppa, why did you call?" you ask

"Oh.! About the your visa.! I just want to tell you that it will get to you sooner than we expected.!" Kris beam

"JINJA?!!" You jumped off your bed.

"Yep.! A year earlier, I think.." Kris assumed

"Ah.! This si the best day ever.!" *first, the prep and now the visa.!*

 

******

PRESENT

(1 week before the Ceci photoshoot) (bold in English)

"Ms. Li?" Your personally secretary knock on your door.

After a year of training, you finally get your reward.! Ceci had a fashion show about 6 months ago and they told you that you're own design would be a front act for the fashion show, and since then everything bloom.! You become known as one of the best bachelor in Fashion designing in North America and even get the position of one of the designer in Canada's most known brand, Ceci. 

"Come in.." you are busy sketching new style of suit.

What happened about you going to Seoul? Well, let's just say you are enjoying your life as a bachelor and don't want to waste the oppurtunity. 

"What's up?" you greet Tiffany.

What happen to you and Sehun? Well, let's just say both of you just celebrated your 3rd anniverssary last month. Sehun is busy on his promotion with EXO while you are busy in your profession. 

"Uh, Mrs. Richards wants you in her office right away." Tiffany smile.

Mrs. Richards, elegant middle age lady, nice, friendly, and have an excellent taste in Fashion, owner of Ceci.

"I'll be right there.." you said fixing your skirt.

Up till now, Kris is still not aware about your profession, well, he does know your a designer, BUT not as big as this, Since you wanted to surprise him by naming your next Tuxedo design to his; K suit. *lame*

"You're Korean, right?" Mrs. Richardson ask, you nod.

"That's perfect then.!" she clap her hands together.

You seat there and tilt your head in confusion.

"Yani, I'm going to give you a promotion....Head Designer..." She said with a grin.

You seat there in shock;

HEAD DESIGNER

HEAD DESIGNER

HEAD DESIGNER

HEAD DESIGNER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAD DESIGNER.!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SO.?" Mrs. Richardson raise a brow.

"Of course.! Of course.!" you nod your head in excitement.

"BUT, in another branch.." 

"Is it far?" 

"Well, it's in our Seoul branch...would you still be fine with that? You see, I chose you since you're familiar to the place and for sure you have family there, unlike the other employee, plus you're the only one I trust that will make the Seoul branch continue it's popularity." 

SEOUL?????!!!!!!!!

"No problem at all.! I'm fine with that..." *Super fine actually.!*

"Good then, I'll give you three days to prepare and I'll be giving details to what will you do there. Then, Sunday you'll be flying to Seoul." 

"Yes, ma'am, but, may I ask, if until when am I going to stay there?" you ask

"As I said, You'll be running the branch in Seoul, Korea. And as long as you keep up your work, then you can stay there as much as you want." 

"DAEBAK.!!" you exclaim earning a confuse look from Mrs. Richardson.

 

***

(2 days before the Ceci Photoshoot)
 

"Are you sure you don't want me to call your oppa and pick you up in the airport?" your mom ask

"No need, I hide this to him for almost a year, now this is the right oppurtunity to finally reveal my surprise.." You said

"I'm gonna miss you sweetie.." Your mom said rubbing your arm.

"Me too, Unnie, take care of Omma and Appa, okay?" you sob

"Of course, Thus, their my second parents.! No worries Yani." Inna assured.

"We'll visit you there sometime..." Your dad tap your head.

You wipe your tears and nod.

"I'm proud of you Yani-ah.." Your mom said wiping your tears.

"Yani remember to send me EXo stuff okay?" Inna joke to make you smile.

Her addiction to EXO never fades, and her love for Wu Yi Fan never ends.

"Arrase, I'll ask K oppa to skype you as well.." you manage to smile with teary eyes.

Inna blush.

"I'll see you all.." you give a wave before entering the plane.

 

*** 

(CECI Photoshoot)

"All set?" The director ask

"EXO isn't here yet." One staff yelled a bit panic.

The director pull his hair in frustratio,"YAH.! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO MAKE SURE THEY'LL BE HERE ON TIE WE ARE SO DEA---" the director stop yelling when the studio door opened.

"Director Kim, are we all set? Ms. Li wants to do a fitting for the models.." Your secretery while writing on her cliff board.

"Uhm...." The director scratch his head, he eyed the staffs but they just look away.

"Director Kim---" your secretary Mina whine but immedietly cut when you enter.

"Are we set?" You enter the studio with a bubbly face.

First photoshoot, First project here in Seoul.! And what makes you feel more bubbly is to know that EXO would be th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter