Flight ~

Don't Touch My Dongsaeng !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Really long Chapter ahead.! And I also just want to tell you that I already decided to make a sequel for this, BUT focusing on Kris/ K oppa.! Read this chapter carefully, this is kinda a teaser for the sequel.! OH.! And I decided to not make this chapter really dramatic, since I'm too happy this days.! (because of EXO.!)

(Song for this chapter is somewhere in the middle.! Start it there.!^.^)

-------

"Ready Whinny..?" Kris asked

After the grad dance and a not-so-sad farewell with Sehun, you decided to sleep in EXO dorm since Kris will be sending you to the airport as well. 

"Neh k oppa.." You answered. Kris went inside the room and help your carry your only lugage,"Thisis it?" Kris ask, you nod.

Both of you exit the room and walk to the living room where EXO-M is all seating all dressed up,"OMO.! Oppa's why are you guys up so early?" you ask

"Isn't it obvious?" Luhan ask pointing to their clothes, *their coming to the airport?* you thought as tears starting to form

"We're going with Kris, who knows he might start crying and make a scene.." XiuMin said trying to make you laugh.

You let out a small laugh while tears started to fall,"Oppa's.." you mumble, then all of them huddle into a big circle,"Group hug.!" Tao said

All 7 of you stay like that for a good 2 minutes before Lay break out in the hug and wipe his eyes,"Yah hyung are you crying?" Chen ask 

After all even though Lay accepted you and Sehun's relationship, he still can't help to feel hurt and break inside, specially at this point,"I think I'm gonna be missing my Yan yan.." Lay said rubbing his eyes.

You look at Lay with a guilty eyes, even though Lay didn't confess his love for you, you somewhat figure it out, and seeing him approve your relationship to Sehun makes your heart flutters, Lay is a considerate oppa to you, and you love him because of that.

You walk over Lay and give him a hug,"Thanks Yixing oppa.." You mumble 

Lay hug you back,*I'm letting you go Yani Li, be happy ..*

"uhmm..okay stop, let's go now.." Kris said pulling you out of Lay's arm, The other members chuckle

"geez, he will always stay the same..." XiuMin whisper but loud enough for the others to heard, Kris send him a glare, XiuMin quickly put a hand on his mouth and walk over the front door.

Before exiting the dorm you look around,"Uh...." you starts

Everyone look back at you,"Looking for K?" Luhan ask, you nod,"Where are they?" you ask

"They have a photo shoot today for vogue, but Sehun said he will try to catch up.." Luhan said walking to you and squeezing your shoulder.

"kaja.." he whispered.

You released a heavy sigh,*I guess last night is our farewell...* you pouts 

****

The 7 of you arrived at the airport at around 6:00 am, Luckily there were'nt that many people or fans around since it's still early and fans wasn't aware about your leave.

"What time is your flight?" Chen ask to you, this is like the first time Chen ever get to seat beside you and talk,*wow am i dreaming?* you just look at him stun before bluntly saying,"you can talk?" 

Everyone laugh at your vulgar comment including Chen,"Am I too quiet?" He ask scratching his bck while smiling shyly.

"Oppa, you know instead of talking I still prefer you smiling like that." you said honestly

"Omy.! Our Jongdae is likin it so much.!" XiuMin commented as Chen started to blush to you compliment.

"Yah.! Jongdae don't blush so much.! Yani still like my smile more than yours." Lay tease

"Okay. Why did we end up talking about Chen hyungs smile? Aren't you asking Yani about her flight?" The maknae commented getting a bit annoyed on how you never once compliment his smile.!

"Oh, my flight is in about an hour and a half.." You finally answer 

"I hope Sehun will be finish before that..." Luhan mumble, but you heard him which makes you pouts,*Yah.! Mr. Bipolar, hope I can see you before I leave..*

*****

(Play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQjcJBGIFsA )

"Noona I'm done right?" Sehun ask for the hundreth time

"Neh Sehun-ah.!" The coordi noona finally said

Sehun immedietly run out the studio where Chanyeol and Suho is having their solo shots, he quickly run to their dressing room and grab his sweater and scraf,"Yo maknae.!" Kai said stopping Sehun, Sehun look back with an I-don't-have-time-to-waste-so-speak-now face.

"need a ride?" Kai ask, Sehun think, the airport is a bit far, if he take the bus or taxi it will take forever,"But you don't have liscense.!" Sehun said

"I don't but Seo have, She is outside already..I'm not finish with my shots so just say bye to Yani, okay?" Kai 

Sehun give Kai a quick hug,"Thanks hyung.!"

**

"Noona.!" Sehun chime as he enter Krystal's car

"Seatbelt please..I'm gonna make this thing fly to the airport.!" Krystal said as she step on the gas.

Sehun yelp and grab the handle of his chair,"Noon--a make Sure we arrive there alive.!!!!!" Sehun shout, while Krystal just smirk.

*******

"FLIGHT 143 Vancouver Canada On Board" (have no idea what they say to call the plane passenger) 

"Is that your plane?" Tao ask, you sigh hearing the announcer.

"Neh.." You said grabbing your side bag.

"Whinny-ah.." Kris said pulling you in a hug,"be good okay..an promise I'll arrange your papers faster." Kris broke the hug when Luhan tap his shoulder,"May I?" he ask, and for once Kris nod his head.

Luhan hug you,"Don't cheat on Sehun, arraseo?" he said, you nod your head, tears started to fall again,"Don't worry I'll keep an eye on him.." he said before broking the hug. T

hen Chen hug you,"Be safe, okay?" He said, you just sob.

Then, XiuMin hug you,"Remember to always et healthy foods.." he said, you nod while sniffing.

Then Tao hug you,"Remember if someone bully you, just give me a call and I'll show them my wushu skills.!" 

Then Lay hug you,"Don't worry, I'll make sure Sehun won't cheat on you..."

"If he does all 11 of us will beat him up.!" Kris said 

You pull out on Lay's arms, while wipping your tears, you look at the 6 guys and smile,"Gomow Oppa's, I guess I'll see you all in 5 years...." you said trying hard not to cry, then you look around the airport, hoping for Sehun to show up,*I guess I'll be seeing you again in 5 years..*

The 6 boys look at you wonder,"Did Sehun call or maybe other K members?" Kris whisper to Luhan, but Luhan just shake his head,*poor Yani* they thought.

"CALLING ALL THE PASSENGER OF FLIGHT 143 Vancouver Canada."

"I guess this is goodbye then...." you said bitting your inside cheek, you turn your heels so that  you can hide your teary eyes and started to walk,*stupid bipolar....*

"YAH.! MS. YANI LI.!!!!!!!!!"

*******

"Noona gomoa.!" Sehun said as he slam the car door, he didn't eveb mind if Krystal is coming with him inside, he just quickly run off,"Okay..I guess I'll run after you..." Krystal shout for Sehun  hear before catching up Sehun.

*Okay,Where are they.!!!* Sehun is having a mental breakdown as he run.

"CALLING ALL THE PASSENGER of Flight 143 Vancouver Canada" Sehun heard the announcement,*Shoot.! Where are you Yani.! Don't go yet.!!* he thought, he ran towards the waiting section where he finally spotted EXO-M and you walking towards the immigration entrace, he quickly run towards you, EXO-M saw him and smile,*I knew his coming.!* Luhan thought.

"YAH.! MS. YANI LI.!!!" he shout and stop a few steps away from you.

You stop on your spot, still not turning back, *Sehun.!* you smile, you slowly turn around and see Sehun still gasping for air due to running but he manage to show you a smile,"Bipolar Maknae.!" you mumble as tears and smile both became visible in your face. 

You run towards him and wrap your arms on his neck neck, not caring if people see both of you,"Yah.! I thought you're not coming.." You said with annoyed mixed of cuteness and sob voice.

Sehun patted your head and smile,"Why wouldn't I come? My only Princess is leaving, I should at least say goodbye, right?" He said as he broke the hug and look at you in the eyes, He wipe the tears on your cheek,"I love you Yani Li.." he said, you nod,"Nado.." 

"LAST CALL TO ALL PASSENGER OF Flight 143 Vancouver Canada." 

You look at Sehun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter