Big Brother !

[Editing Chapters] Love is not Easy

Chapter 12 !

Skimmed/Edited !

-------------

Soon, two weeks went by and everyone was back in Korea. It was Saturday and Sunghee decided to take the day off to see her big brother, Daesung at YG Entertainment. DBSK, however, had schedules to attend to. Everyone except Yunho, that is. His recording for "Heading to the Ground" has come to an end and so, he had a break for his hard work. He decided to take the time to prepare for DBSK's comeback that was coming up soon. However, when he heard Sunghee was going to see Big Bang, he decided to tag along. Besides, it's been awhile since he's last seen them.

-------------

-YG Entertainment-

"Hello Mr. Yang!" Sunghee greeted when she saw him at YG's main lobby.

"Sunghee! You're here." he replied. "Your brother's been waiting upstairs for you. How did you get here?"

"My boyfriend." she replied smiling brightly.

"Oh? I didn't know you have a boyfriend." he said amused.

"Yes. Nobody really knows. Oppa doesn't know either. Is it okay if my boyfriend could come in? You know him." she asked nervously.

Mr. Yang nodded. "Of course."

Yunho then entered and Mr. Yang was astonished. He never thought Sunghee would go for a guy who was famous since he and Daesung had once tried to set her up with Youngbae, or also known as Taeyang for his stage name. She told him that day that she didn't want to go out with a celebrity.

"Annyeonghasseyo Mr. Yang." Yunho said bowing a full 90 degree.

"Annyeong." he replied bowing slightly. "You two may go up stairs to see the boys. AH~ and take the guest pass so the security knows you're not sneaking in or anything."

Sunghee nodded and thanked Mr. Yang before heading off with Yunho.

***

"Oppa~" Sunghee said the moment she poked her head into Big Bang's dance room.

The boys stopped everything they were doing and only their music could be heard as the boys turned their heads to the door.

"Sunghee!" Youngbae said and glomped her.

"Dongsaeng, you're here." Daesung said smiling at his sister.

"Yeah." she said nodding.

"Hyung~" Jiyong said when he saw Yunho at the door too.

"Eh?" T.O.P said. "Hyung, why are you here?"

Yunho laughed and pointed at Sunghee. "I drove her here."

"Ah, that's right!" Daesung said. "She works as your manager now."

"So how's working at SM?" Youngbae asked as he dragged her to the center of the room.

"It's fun. The DBSK boys are nice and caring." she replied.

"Daesung, your sister should've worked here at YG!." Seungri said as he pinched Sunghee's cheeks. "She's so~ cute!"

"Yah, hands off my sister!" Daesung scowled and slapped Seungri's hands away.

"Same old brother." Yunho said quietly to himself as he witnessed the scene before him. "But why does it seem like Youngbae likes her? They couldn't have met before right?"

***

-A few hours later- [After Dinner]

"Thanks for the dinner oppas!" Sunghee said before leaving the restaurant with Yunho.

"No problem!" Jiyong said. "Besides, you're like our sister."

She nodded shyly.

"Yah, take care okay?" Youngbae said and kissed Sunghee's cheek. "See you next time?"

"Definitely."

"Hyung, you'd better take care of her well." Daesung said to Yunho.

"Of course. She's my- best friend. Just like a sister to me." Yunho said. If only Sunghee would tell Daesung they were dating.

"Annyeong!" the Big Bang boys said before leaving. "Take care."

***

"When will you tell your brother again?" Yunho asked Sunghee.

"When I feel like I'm ready to face his boy lectures." she replied. "Why?"

"Because I want Youngbae to know you're taken too! He was all over you the whole day." Yunho replied with a little frustration in his voice.

"Aww, it's okay Yunho!" she said.

"Can't you call me oppa? C'mon you've known me for almost your whole life." he whined.

"Okay, oppa." Sunghee replied and smiled.

-------------

SHORT CHAPTER! I'm tired -.-;;

@heroparkyoungwoong - He was always cuute<3 HAHA.
@DBSKAngel011 - Changmin's pretty hilarious for saying that :3 ! Him and his attitude towards his hyungs. PSHH. xD