A Déjà vu

Because I Miss You

Holla!! Sorry for taking so long to update. Btw, removed that girl's name in C1 .. we don't need her name, do we? :) 

Happy reading. ^^ 

 

After having a short, unsettling conversation with her manager on the phone. Shinhye had been pacing back and forth inside her bedroom. Unaware that she was twisting her delicate hands whenever she felt uncomfortable. 

"What should I do?" asked Shinhye, her brows aching, who keep on asking the question to herself as if divine intervention wouldn't help that moment. She couldn't sleep but she had to or else her commercial shoot tomorrow wouldn't look good. She owed it to her devoted fans who seem so ecstatic in their tweets to her when will it finally be shown on tv. 

She knows she'll see him again, knowing that the band came back fresh from their mandatory military service and bound to promote their comeback album sooner or later. But still, she couldn't envisioned that she would see him again sooner after the music awards show a couple of weeks earlier. 

Was this fate or a disaster? She doesn't know what to think anymore. With her free hand she reached for her portable Ipod player, continuously soft tapping the screen, then curved her lips into a smile as she found the song that always seems to soothed her mood whenever she'd be so restless. Why, Y... The song she'd listened to years before and reminisced how she begged to Yonghwa just to let her hear it before it was even released. How time flies so fast.

*

“Shinhye-ya, the producers decided that our guest next week will be CNBLUE. Is it okay with you?” her talk show’s director asked.
“What  a question!” She laughed nervously.
“Hyun Shin oppa.” she paused “Since when did I complain about the guests? And I think inviting CNBLUE is a good idea. They've just came back from the service and promoting a new album. It'll be good either way for them and for us to promote their comeback album. They have a huge fan base at home and international. Boices are incredibly excited fans, it will surely increase the show's rating though.” she laughed. 
 
 
***
 
“Hyung, stop it! We have to work now, you can continue that later.” Jonghyun elbowed him who seems in a dazed. 
Minhyuk and Junghsin laughed so hard. They saw their Hyung was grinning like a fool since the moment they were at home, even since the day before. 
“Oh, it begins.” Minhyuk said nervously.
“Yeah! Oh my, I’m so nervous.” Jungshin uttered as they both looked at their Hyung and knew the reasons behind the grin. Both are hoping it will be good for him though.
 
 
3 - 2- 1

“Good evening, everyone!  How are you all today?” She waved to the audience.
“Why do I feel that the studio is quite overcrowded, not like the usual? Hmm... Is this show still a, 40 minutes with the Star, right? Or am I in a wrong studio?” She pretended to look around. Trying to settle down a bit of butterflies felt in her tummy.

The audience screamed.

“Ha ha...! Why is the audience screaming at me?” she laughed.

Screamed again.

“Ha ha ha... I know, I know… So without further ado, Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, the rock band, CNBLUE.”

The four blue boys came out from the right side of the studio and waved to the audience. 

“Have a seat.” she asked them to sit in chairs perpendicular to her own after she shook hands with Jonghyun, MinHyuk and Jungshin while YongHwa ignored the extended hand but gave a friendly hug at ShinHye. She momentarily forget the audience around her, then she pulled herself together and tried to smile like it just something that they always did before. 
 
With a calmed voice she said. “Don’t mind them. I hope their screams don’t scare you at all. The audience here is always like that, especially when hunk, good looking men came from that door.” she pointed to the direction where members of CNBLUE came out and then continue to talk. 
“Little did they know, that I want to cry just like them but I have to hold myself or else the director will give me his death glare.” the audience and staff laughed while CNBlue members were just smiling.
“How about introducing yourself once again for the sake of your ecstatic fans who like I myself, missed your presence for two years.” she tucked a bit of her shoulder length hair behind her ear nervously. 

Minhyuk voluntarily stand then waved his hands to their fans and said in a clear, excited voice.
“Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Minhyuk, the cute drummer boy.” The audience sent loud cheers for him. He then smiled so radiantly that made his cute pair of eyes into thin lines. Then with his head pointed rigidly toward Jonghyun.
“Annyeong! I'm Jonghyun, the y lead guitarist! How are you?” the stylish, dimpled guy said. 
Then come the utterly adorable Jungshin who smiled and waved toward the audience uttered in a booming, baritone voice.
“Annyeong, Jungshin-imnida. The handsome bassist, of course.” Grinning and wavily enthusiastically at the crowd. Thus lightening up the mood in the studio. 

Shinhye who would liked to make up for her dear friend for the lack of warm welcome before, passed the microphone toward Yonghwa who bowed, then grinned sheepishly at her and the audience. Shinhye was caught in a astounded manner. The oh so familiar gesture from him. God, how she missed her close friend. Wondering for a split second whatever happened to both of them back then. 
Meanwhile, All the three dongsaengs couldn't helped but stared at their happy Hyung and smiled secretly. Silently they let their eyes do the talking for them. 
Yonghwa whose grin seems to be plastered on his face, merrily said. “The hunk and the handsome leader here, Yonghwa. I missed you all.” he said while looking at Shinhye then toward the audience. “Did you miss me?” Their fans couldn't helped but cheered loudly and be dazed with his charming ways. 

Shinhye who sat quietly amidst the cheering crowd, tilted her delicate head and looked at Yonghwa. Her close friend err friend still holds his charming attitude and command. His dongsaengs looked up to their Hyung in an admirable gaze, so proud of their leader. With that thought, she placed her right slender fingers toward her , clutching, digging into her innermost thoughts and feelings while gazing at him through her half slit eyes. Suddenly, Yonghwa shots her a questioning look for he caught her staring at him. Then like pouring a dose of cold water on her. She hurriedly mirth a bit to cover her agitatedly poise and slide her dainty fingers to her hair. Then she proceeded immediately to posed some questions toward the Blue boys. To which each answered in a calm, gaiety and comfortable manner. They seemingly hold their audience in a trance like mode even she was caught, too, unaware. She automatically asked the questions written in a piece of paper. She couldn't remember even a single question she asked. Oh God, help me please.
 
Then comes the crowd so excitedly, merrily clapped their hands for the much awaited live song rendition of the popular band. The ever charming Yonghwa gave her silent signal to his bandmates then he began to strum his guitar.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOsMfZQPI1E&feature=related 

Always under exactly the same sky, always exactly the same day
Other than your not being here, there’s nothing different at all
I just want to smile, want to forget everything
Just like absolutely nothing has happened, smiling to live my days
Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you
Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today
I thought I’d let go, not leaving anything behind
No, no, now I still can’t let you go
Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Every day all by myself, calling and calling you
Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today
Everyday, everyday, it feels like I’m gonna die, what should I do?
Love you, love you, I love you
I hadn’t even spoken the words, I just let you go
Sorry, sorry, do you hear my words?
My late confession, can you hear it?
I love you.

 

What is this? She felt so uneasy all of a sudden. Unconsciously, she put her right hand on her left chest. No, this is wrong. She tried to convince herself. The feelings that she thought had vanished, gone, suddenly revived. A sense of longing and that familiar pain came at the same time. A Déjà vu. 

A studio camera accidentaly caught her expression on live, realizing it, then the camera man directly rotate his camera to 90 degrees on the other direction. That camera man silently hoping that no one was aware of it. 

 



Korean TV Drama Magazine (Mook 50) 2012. 

Interviewer: Has there been any moment where you have fallen for Yonghwa during the filming? 

Shinhye: When he was singing Because I Miss You. The amount of feelings he put in the song was just right, he was very handsome and full of charm!