Did You Ever Miss Me?

Because I Miss You

http://youtu.be/dLm19MP26D4

 

“Aish, what’s wrong with him?” Jonghyun said, slightly pissed.

“What?” Jungshin asked without looking away from the television.

“Who else? Yonghwa. I asked him if he wanted to buy something at the supermarket but he didn’t answer me. I sense, he’s on a bad mood or something after the music award. Did you notice it?” 

Jungshin turned to Jonghyun “Did you see her?”

“Saw who?” Jonghyun asked, a bit confused.

“Aish, will you lower your voice!" Jungshin looked around and continue to talk “Minhyuk saw Shinhye eonni at the backstage.”

“Hah really?! But why didn’t I see her? Was she one of the MCs? But I don’t think so, her name was not on the MC list.” Jonghyun explained to himself.

“I think she was an invitee. Minhyuk said she was talking with Eunjung eonni when he saw her and then she walked to Yonghwa hyung. It looked like they were having a conversation. A short one.”

“What were they talking about?”

“I don’t know." Jungshin shrugged his shoulder.

“These people. Tsk ... If you love someone just say so, there’s no need to make each other suffer just to be noticed by the other." Jonghyun said while shaking his head.

“But...  It’s more than three years ago besides, I think Shinhye eonni already moved on.”

“Moved on?”

“Aish, this kid! So clueless, aren't you reading anything these past months?!"

**

Yonghwa lay in his bed, stared blankly at the ceiling but he still could hear what JH and JS were talking.

"Move on? Have you really moved on?"

"How's life treating you, Shinhye-yah?"

"Did you ever miss me? I missed you." he talked to his cho-a-bear, one of many things that would always remind him of her.

 

**

Flashback

"C'mon Shin, pick up the phone." he said impatiently.

He had called more than 10 times but she still didn't answer. "Is she so busy she can't even pick up the phone? But at this hour, it is a lunch break in Taiwan." he thought as he kept trying to call.

"Jung Yonghwa-ssi, it's time for the next scene." a drama staff told him.

"Oh! I will be there in a second."

He then typed a text before running to the filming site.

Shin, what are you doing? Have you eaten your lunch?

**

And cut! The director said through the microphone. "Okay, you guys have worked hard today. Now let's head home and be back tomorrow."

"Yes Sir!" the actors and the staffs said in chorus.

He checked his phone, he was very happy when there were several messages but after seeing none came from her, his face became sullen again. When his mind filled with a, "What was Shinhye doing at the moment?” then a girl's voice stopped his mussing.

“Yonghwa-ssi, Do you have a minute?”

“Oh Ji Hyeon-ssi. Is there anything you want to ask?” he said, tried to stay calm even though he wasn’t in the mood to talk.

“Oh yes, actually I still don’t get the feeling in this part.” she pointed out to her part in the script book. “I’m trying to get it right but still it’s too hard for me. Could you help me but but it’s okay if you can’t… “ she uttered uncertainly.

“Hmm... A few minutes. Will that be enough?” he had to help her or else it would take forever to get the right scene the next day, he thought.

“Oh, of course! Thank you, Yonghwa-ssi.” she slightly bowed to him. “So with a cup of coffee would be ok with you?” a big smile plastered on her face.

**

“Why so serious? Is there anything bad that happened in the internet?” Jungshin laughed, he himself found that his statement sounded funny.

“Hey, you two. Take a look at this.” Jonghyun said while his eyes still glued on the laptop screen.

“So, is there something that really happen in the internet?" Jungshin laughed before he turned to the screen. “Ya! You’re stalking Soohyun-ssi’s twitter?! Jungshin cried.

“Oh wait, doesn’t he have a  drama with Shinhye eonni?" Minhyuk asked.

“I saw an article, it said that …” Jonghyun paused. “Netizens think it’s Shinhye so I opened his twitter.”

The three boys just looked at each other until they heard Yonghwa’s voice.

“Ah finally got home, so tired.”

“Oh hyung, you’re home.” Minhyk stood up and help him carry his bag. “Have you eaten yet?” Minhyuk asked.

“I have. And you guys, you all look pale. Have you guys eaten or should we order a pizza?” he offered.

“Oh no no, we have already eaten.” Minhyuk replied, slightly stuttered.

“What’s wrong?” he finally asked.

“Ah nothing. Just a rumor though.” Jonghyun uttered carelessly.

“About us? Or you?” he laughed but the three boys just kept silent, realized that none was laughing with him. “Okay. What does it say?”

 

@SooHyunK

Whoa I lost my shoes! Thank goodness, the hotel we stayed in have a few shops in it!

@SooHyunK

Isn't this too feminine? She just trolled right? Kkk

 

            @_89m$    Ahh, cute! ^^

            @p_jjjkk    No. It’s cool, oppa. <3

            @o0_6jk     Ah, it must be a new trend in Taiwan. ^^

            @35_juXz   Did Shinhye eonni choose that for you, oppa?

            @fg_km6    So sweet! ^^

 

He was in his room, tried to call her for countless of times since he read the article but still he got nothing.

“Hello, Manager Jun. It’s me, Yonghwa?" Finally, he couldn’t help himself.

“Oh, Yonghwa-ssi.”

“Is Shinhye with you?” he asked impatiently.

“Oh. Shinhye is still in Taiwan right now. I’m already in Seoul. There’s something that require my attention here so I’m back to Seoul earlier.” he didn’t fully hear what Manager Jun just said because his mind was filled with resentment and jealousy.

 

**

There was a knock that halted on his wandering thoughts. Minhyuk opened the door, a bit hesitant to get into the room so he just stood there, still holding the doorknob.

“Hyung, our Manager just called...” Minhyuk paused. “He said we have a TV program to attend to next week.” Minhyuk said hesitantly.

He got up from the bed then walked briskly. He followed Minhyuk to the living room.

“What’s the name of the program?” he asked.

“Eee, it’s a live TV show.” Minhyuk replied.

“It’s fine, but what’s the name?” he asked trying to be cool.

“It’s...”

“But...”

“Are... ”

The three blue boys said in chorus. Obviously flustered.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you guys?” he laughed.

Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin looked at each other, silently nudged one another to say something.

“It’s... 40 minutes with the Star show.” Jungshin said hesitantly. Beads of perspiration forming on his temples.

“It’s Shinhye’s talk show.” Jonghyun added while Jungshin and Minhyuk  holding their breath for a bit.

For a split second, his face looked strained then revert back to normal. “It’s a good thing, right? We haven’t seen her for a long while.” he laughed. “So, that is the reason why all of your faces are somewhat pale? No. No need to worry. What songs are we gonna sing?” he smiled nonchalantly.

“As I recall, when I watched the show, if the guests were musicians... We could perform a couple of songs, right?” Jungshin uttered.

“Yeah, the Manager said we have to prepare at least two songs.” Minhyuk replied enthusiastically.

“In the middle of the show before a commercial break and the other one at the end of the show, I guess…” Jonghyun said while arranging the music sheets then he turned to Yonghwa who was busy strumming his guitar. “Ya! What’s with that sort of creepy smile.” Jonghyun laughed hard. “I bet, your mind’s wandering somewhere again.” Jonghyun winked.

**

“Ya! What’s with that sort of creepy smile” Jonghyun laughed hard. “I bet, your mind’s wandering somewhere again.”

“Ah? Nothing” I said, slightly stuttered. Okay, I think I was grinning like a fool.

“Yeah, I know.” Jonghyun said with a mischievous smile. 

I don't have to elaborate anything, he knew me very well.

Shinhye-yah, are you aware of this? We will meet again. Next week... 

 


Chapter 4's preview.

“What is this?” she felt uneasy all of a sudden.

Unconsciously she put her right hand on her left chest.

“No, this is wrong.” she tried to convince herself.

The feelings that she thought had vanished, died... suddenly revived.

A sense of longing.

A pain. 

A Déjà vu...

 


Kim Soohyun was here! or it should be Seunggi or even SeungRi? kkk What do you think about this one? We hope this chapter didn't disappoint you. Thanks much for reading and commenting. 

@mariea, we hope this chapter's still thrilling :)

@misty @violet, we want to but I (primrose) still don't have the courage to post this at the nest :')

@cita, I hope this story doesn't disappoint or even bore you sis :)

@sayafars, Yong deserved that kkk how's school? fighting!

@asas, we hope this chapter didn't disappoint you chingu :)

@frojojack, you make this more hard for us, "a hardcore" is a strong word kkk thank you :)

@yonghwaNshinhye, there's no way that Yong doesn't love her, not in Yongshin/dooley fanfiction nor in real life kkk

Oopss I'm sorry @yuri & @xenamorio, if I have to separate your OTP here, I really don't mean to hurt you kkk 

@kattyToodles, thanks much! we are so glad you like this :) 

@clumsygirl, we hope this chapter didn't disappoint you :)

Agreed! @BOICEELF, Shin has a lot of male celebrities who really match to pair with kkk but It would be always Yong or else @laz_15 would kill me [kidding chingu v(^^)] Dooley, Yongshin, Yonghye all the way!

@Starlight_Flames, thank you! this is my first experience so I'm a bit nervous but @laz_15's always here, keeps me grounded, sometimes I go too far kkk

By the way, EJ comments really did ruin this fic but in a good way kkk

Again, thank you so much for reading :)