Where am I?

Because I Miss You

 

"Why does it hurt so much... in here?!" she put her right hand on her left chest.
"I thought ... I thought, we were friends." she asked to herself, still her hand clutching on her left chest. 
Her heart couldn’t take the enormous pain anymore, her tears started to fall. 
 
 
CNBLUE’s Jung YongHwa admits his love relationship
​with his lead actress in “Please Be Mine” drama,  Lee Ji Hyeon. 
 
by: Michelle Yoo
 
Finally, after the drama ended the pair couldn’t hide their feelings anymore and let their love speaks more.
This announcement also breaks the love rumors between him and his close friend, actress Park Shinhye. 
 
 
3,5 years later ...
 
I was the one who decided to leave but why ... After all this time, why does my heart still beats faster like this whenever I see her, see her laugh, hear her voice. And why… why does my heart hurt like hell when I see that her laughter is for someone else. No, Yong Hwa! Keep yourself together. She doesn’t even care about your presence anymore. Her eyes are full of that guy. All the things about you is over in her eyes ... over in her life.
 
“Yonghwa-ssi ... Jung Yonghwa-ssi”  a sweet voice interrupted my thoughts.
“Are you okay? You don't look good.” she asked in a worried tone.
 
A face that I haven’t seen for a long time. A soothing voice that I haven’t heard for a long time. A pair of big eyes that I haven’t seen for a long time who belongs to a person that unconsciously I miss the most is standing right in front of me.
 
“Oh, I'm okay.” I answered her in a casual tone.
 
I really didn’t mean that way, it was out of my control. The shadow of seeing her smiles at him probably was the cause.
 
“Oh, Anneyong haseyo.” she slightly bowed and then smiled at me.
“Anneyong haseyo." I answered back while studying her face, looked at her closely, felt her scent, it was different. It changed.
“Long time no see, Yonghwa-ssi.” she said in a casual tone.
 
She just called me –ssi. Did I really hurt her just like they said?
 
“Yeah! Long time no see, Shinhye-ssi.” I said in a nonchalant tone.
 
I, myself felt so astounded when those words came from my mouth. She didn't seem surprise when she heard my answer. I didn’t see hurt or even an upset expression in her face. She just smiled.
 
“I’m sorry, I couldn’t attend the party.” she uttered.
“Ah, it’s okay. I know you’re busy.” I said, sulked a bit.
 
You just said it to me now, after 6 months I came back from the draft.
 
“Send my regards and apologies to Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin. Best of luck for you all. Uhmm ... Gotta go. I’m sorry again, Yonghwa-ssi.” before I opened my mouth she turned away from me and walked faster over that guy.
 
“Oh, Kim Bum–ssi. You’re here.” a middle aged man asked a young and good looking man in front of him.
“Oh Ma Hyun-ssi. I came to pick up my young lady here.” he said in joke tone while his eyes looked at her who walked towards him and then he got hit. 
“Whose young lady, eh?” she asked to pretend to be mad and then she burst out laughing.
“Ah. See, Ma Hyun-ssi, even though I’m patiently waiting for her with all my heart I still get hit.” he said while constantly rubbing the place where he got hit, pretended to be in pain.
“You deserved it.” she said as she stuck out her tongue.
The man named Mr. Ma Hyun just laughed seeing the two bickering while other people around them who were eavesdropping couldn’t help but giggle, too.
 
Hell!
 
Not too far from him, there was a group of idol girls whispering to each other too loud that he could still able to hear it.
 
“Park Shin Hye-ssi is lucky, right? Kim Bum–ssi is so handsome.”
“Who’s lucky? We all know how awesome ShinHye eonni is. Kim Bum–ssi is so lucky to have her.”
“Haven't you heard it yet? They’re already engaged.”
“Aish, it’s just a rumor. I read in magazine several weeks ago.”
“Ah, too bad. I wish it were true, though.”
“Yeah, they’re a sweet couple indeed.”
 
Oh, God. Where’s my best friend? Where’s my Shinhye?
Where am I in her life now?