Chapter 7 - Play Time

BigBang Halloween Special!

A/N: I'm writing this from my Phone. Not kidding. This is the kind of stuff I have to do for you guys. >___> It's been kinda quiet though.. which is kinda worrying me that you guys probably hate my stuff but.. I tried.

__________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

The bony fingers of the 'thing' we're no longer choking me. I fell down onto the ground, immediatley gasping for air. 'Where the is SeungHyun?' The thought was floating everywhere in my mind, unable to find the answer. The acts that just happened at the moment we're too mind boggling. "Wait. Who killed him..?" I gasp quietly to myself, as my head slowly made a turn to face whatever was behind me. It was Ji-yong. He was just standing there with his tired hands to his sides, along with his blood shot eyes.

"Uhm.. J-Ji.. Are you okay? And thank you so much for saving me. " I say slowly, and softly as possible. "I'm fine. You can go to bed now." He said now slowly walking back to his room. I shrugged awkwardly, and walked back to my room as well. Something weird is going on. Not the creature. But the boys.. Where was Seungri or SeungHyun? 

-----

'Beep Beep Beep Beep' '4:33 AM' The alarm clock read. "Are you ing kidding me right now?" I sighed, now frustrated, and a bit stressed. I got up lazily, and walked to the bathroom that was in my room. After a quick cold shower, and brushing my teeth, I walked out the bathroom, still lazy. No makeup today. That's for sure.. 'Knock Knock' "What?" I said groaning as SeungHyun walked in. He sat down on the bed with a worried look on his face. "Where the we're you when I was getting attacked by a ing creature? Didn't we sleep together that night or something?" I scolded at him, as I put on my beige coloured cardigan. "Ji told me about it when I woke up.. Sorry I wasent there.. And I originally left the bed because I couldn't sleep, and seungri decided to follow me." He sighed as he moved his hand to mine, and sat me next to him. I sighed along with him, and relaxed my head on his shoulder. "It's fine I guess.." I say softly, now wrapping my arms around his chest.

"Oppa, can you carry me to the kitchen table? Pretty Please?" I give him a tired face. "...Oh fine.." He chuckles lightly, and plants a kiss on my forehead, finally carrying me princess style. As we we're finally down the stairs Seungri was talking about a 'Blumpkin'. "The is a blumpkin?" Both me and SeungHyun asked at the same time. "Do you guys really wanna know..?" Seungri smirked evily and playfully rose both his eyebrows. "I guess.." I shrug. Seungri then leans in for both of us to hear, "It's when you get a , while taking a ." He snickers.

" OH GOD SEUNGRI. WHY WOULD YOU BRING UP A DAMN BLUMPKIN IN THE FIRST PLACE?" I gagged. "Oh nothing.. just things in the internet." He chuckled. "Aish.. ert. I think I lost my apetite.." SeungHyun groans painfully. "Great. I was getting hungry as well..." I sigh, now upset of what seungri had done to our stomachs. "Besides that.. What happened last night?" Daesung asked me from the couch as he flipped the channels. I watched as Ji-Yong got up from eating his breakfast and walked over to the couch and sat with us.

"She got attacked...By.. Something. When I woke back up, the body was gone." Ji-Yong said slowly, as he swallowed the eggs he had in his mouth. "Yeah.. If its any helpful, he had no eyes, which I attempted to scratch at when it almost choked me to death.." I said, chuckling nervously. "Wait what? Ji, you didn't tell me my jagi almost died.." SeungHyun then rose an eyebrow at him. "Oppa, he probably didn't want you to worry. Its fine. Ji broke his neck, so I was able to sleep overall." I sigh. SeungHyun then patted my head softly. "Next time, warn me okay? Or I'll attack you myself. In bed." He chuckled deeply. "So. What are we all doing today? Now that Halloween is over.." I say slowly as I recline my head on SeungHyun's lap.

"I wanna go shopping." Ji said proudly, as he walked back to the kitchen, and continued to eat. "I wanna go to a restaurant. Of course, at night." Daesung chimed. "How bout the movies?" Seungri asked as he watched dae flip the channels. "I'm okay with anything, as long as I'm with him." I say as I point, and tap on SeungHyun's chin. Seunghyun nods with me. "G-Guys.." Taeyang says quietly as he comes out his room. Everyone turns and waits for him to say something.

"C-Can.. We play on the Kinect? Like.. Like a game night.. maybe?" He smiles awkwardly at everyone. "That's..That's a good idea." Seungri exclaims, as he gets up and takes out the kinect box, along with the controllers, and a box full of dancing games. "Okay! Let's vote. Dance Dance revolution?" Seungri grinned. The living room went silent. "Ookaay... Hmm. Oh! Stripper Pole Academy 3?" He says as he winks at me. I get up from the couch, and pull on his hair. "Sheesh.. A simple 'no' would've been nice.." he grumbles.

"Okay, you know what? Let's just play 'Just dance 3' Okay? Mandatory." Ji says from the kitchen. "Okay, so whoever gets the highest score, get to choose whatever they want other people to do. Like, Dance or Dare. Or something." Dae exclaims. Everyone nods, as Yongbae then sits on the couch with everyone else. "Who's up first?" SeungHyun asked. I looked at everyone awkwardly. "How bout, ladies first?" Seungri grinned. "Uh. No. ist." I cross my arms. "Fine. COME ON DOWN KANG DAESUNG!" Seungri yells enthustiasticly

. "Crap." Dae sighs, and walks over to the television. Everyone quietly watched as Dae flipped through the channel of songs for him to dance to. "Uhm.. Can you download songs in this game? I havent found anything good so far.." He says awkwardly. "Yes.. but its too late now. Go on, pick a dang song." Seungri grumbled. 'Click' Dae had chosen a song no one got to see, due to the fact on how quick he had picked. "Make some room guys." Dae said slowly as he watched the screen. Dae's Trot song, "A big hit" Started playing.

"Its the only one i knew.." he muttered. As he started following the triggered dance moves to the song. After the song his score was 12078 Points. "Damn. Not Bad.." SeungHyun chuckled at him. "Alright. Who wants to challenge me?" Dae Grinned enthustiastically. Everyone watched as Yongbae slowly raised his hand. "I will." He smirked playfully at everyone..