Chapter 6 - Visitor

BigBang Halloween Special!

A/N; This is where the creepy part comes back again.. ^-^ I LOVE YOU ALL<3 And thanks so much for the lovely comments! GAH. I feel so loved. c'; And thanks to the people that spread this story around<3 I really apreciate it. If you don't mind me asking, is it fine if you guys you know, spread my fanfics around? No pressure! Enjoy!<3

_________________________________________________________________

"Help"

"Bzz"

"Shh.."

The sounds played over and over. And I've had enough of it. 

I rised up from the bed. I glanced tiredly over at the window. Still dark. 

The freezing temperature of the room immediately got to me. I closed my eyes shut for a bit. I opened them once I again, I looked over slowly at my sides.

Gone.

"SeungHyun?" I whispered quietly. "Seungri?" I whispered once again. Nothing. I scratched my forehead, and raised an eyebrow at the door.  I remembered very little details of what had happened previously. "." I muttered under my breath. The touch of both men of my dreams. The breathing, the eyes, the feeling. Everything came to mind, and was slowly, and delicately put together.

I got up and walked over to the window. The rainy streets, and cities of New York was shown above from the apartment/condo window I was looking out on. Nothing Particularly new of course.

The worriness was getting quite to me. I felt my fingers shake and tremble a little when I wiped the remainder of sweat on my cheek. My eyes wandered back to the door of my room. My eyes we're locked on the door knob. I was fully concentrated on the door knob. Hoping it'd move, making both men of the night come in for me.

No movement.

I sighed loudly, and walked towards the door knob. I touched it, it felt quite.. Wet. No. Slightly, wet. Yet, cold. Freezing coldness just getting to the hairs standing on my neck. 

'Click'

I gasped loudly, and felt the strength of the door knob turning slowly, making my arm twist painfully. The bone cracking sounds of the bones in my arm cracked in synch with the door slowly turning and turning..

"Die"

A whisper rang into my ears.

I was then pushed to the nearest wall, I groaned painfully at the slight burning at the tip of my head. My furiously shaking fingers wandered over the my scalp. Cold, leaking blood was felt at the tip of my fingers, as I rubbed slowly. I gasped, as tears ran down my fearful face. "Somebody.. Help.." I whipspered, as I started to pray furiously, I put my hands together and got under the bed, and prayed as hard as I could.

"Dear lord, I'm sorry for everything. I regret everything. I shouldn't deserve all the good things in this world. I couldn't agree more on all the things that i've done wrong. I shouldn't be alive, but please don't end my soul too soon.. I need another chance to prove myself to you. Please protect me, make this the last chance to prove to you how i'm not worthless like I am now nor before.."

I chanted, quietly, keeping my mouth shut for the good of the unbeknownst. ( <--- Fancy word there. Yeah I know, i'm awesome. c'; )

I watched as the pitch blackness of the room intertwined my fear, and held it tightly. 

'Clack. Clack. Clack. Thump.'

The clacking of shoes we're heard on the wood floor, the sounds echoed through my soul. I was scared to death, and nothing could stop it. 

'Ssss...'

I heard whatever it was Hiss. I prayed harder and harder, and closed my eyes shut tightly. 

By now I was crying, tears almost filling in the spot I was laying down in. 

"Where are youu...?" I hear a person's voice cackling suddenly. I tried my best to not make my crying be heard, it was now or never. I knew I was too young to die. I wanted to live forever, and be forever with SeungHyun and the Boys. I can't just give up now. I heard the clacking of hard footsteps coming closer. I held in my breath and breathed through my nose, making sure I was quiet as possible. 

'thump'

I heard the footsteps stop. I slowly turned my head back to see the mysterious feet at the edge of the bed. I watched slowly as thin, scaly, rotten grey fingers slowly reached the edge of the bed, where I was under it. The horrible looking fingers slowly got a grip on the edge of the bed, and watched as one of the legs lowered to stay on it's skinny knees.

I gasped, panicked, and got myself out from under the bed, and ran downstairs to the living room. "GUYS. GUYS. SOMEONE HELP ME. THIS ING PSYCHO WANTS TO KILL ME! SEUNGHYUN PLEASE HELP." I cried, yelled, screamed my lungs out as much as I could. 

"Hello beautiful"

I heard as the bony fingers we're now intertwined around my neck, pressing, tightening every second that I have left to breathe. I gasped hard for air, I moved my hands slowly up to the man's face.

I dug, and scratched as hard as I could to his eyes.

They felt quite..

Strange. Something was missing.

Missing.

I tried scratching and pushing into his eyes again. "" I said, gasping for air, as I noticed that he had no eyes.. But.. How?

I was at my last breath. I wouldn't be able to handle it anymore.. I would die any second now.. 

"Crack"

_________________________________________________

A/N; TO BE CONTINUED. CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL.

TROLOLOLOLOLOL.

I'm writting the next part soon. HANG IN THERE BABIES.