Chapter 4 - Doubting

BigBang Halloween Special!

I gasped out of breath from the action that just happened seconds ago. "." I cursed under my breath. 

Besides the near hear attack, after almost being from both SeungWhores, I slowly started to crave the satisfaction that they could both give me..

The things they'd do.. The things they'd breath out..

I snapped into reality, and rinsed off any left overs of the horrid liquid in the bathroom. I then walked back into my room ( Completely of course. ) .

"Hey Jagi." I then heard a voice behind me. "OH ." I screeched. "OH MY GOD. OPPA! GO AWAY." I gasped, as I covered myself in a towel. He smirked, and that's when Seungri popped out behind him. "YAH! YOU ING ERTS! GET OUT! NOW!" I screamed at them, as I pointed to the door. They both chuckled deeply, and sat me down on the bed, getting in between both of them.

"So.." Seungri slowly says. I felt both my eyes start to twitch, after just having that small ual thought, It now went to being nervously worried what they can do. "Uhm.. What do you guys want? Like seriously. I don't wanna play any games at all tonight, or tomorrow. I'm just really stressed out, and you guys are really creeping me out when you guys start talking about a damn .." I sigh out. 

"Oh Hyung, this one's a keeper." Seungri jokes. "Shut up. I'm serious. I'm just really stressed right now." I sigh again, as I throw myself onto the bed, and just lay on my back, staring at the ceiling.

"Well, how 'bout you spit it out and tell us already?" SeungHyun chuckles softly. "I guess.." I shrug. 

The room was filled with silence, along with Seungri's feet softly shuffling on the floor, wating for me to say something.

"AHA!" Seungri exclaims as he takes the towel off my grip, and throws it to the ground, exposing my bare body. They both just stare at my ness, as I reach for a pillow to cover my body. "Guys, stop it. Stop it now." I say, not bothering to even yell. "Yep. Something's wrong. Tell us. Tell us now." SeungHyun now says in a serious tone.

"It's just.. I honestly don't know how to explain.." I sigh, now closing my eyes shut stressfully. "We can leave if you want." SeungHyun suggests. "Nono, I need someone to cry on. Maybe." I sigh again. "Well, tell us. We'll stay here as long as you want." SeungHyun says to me as he gave a small smile, and lays next to me, and wraps his arms around me.

"Oppa. I'm just really.. Tired. Depressed. Stressed. Even more stressed than when you've finished when i'm not around." I give him an evil look. "W-What? I thought you.. Nevermind.." He coughs awkwardly. I smile a little, but then go back to my depressing thoughts.

We just all sat on the bed for a couple of seconds with the silence just filling everything.

"So uhm.." Seungri says awkwardly, breaking the silence. "Can you guys pass me some underwear, and a bra please." I say casually, still looking at the ceiling. "Uhm. Which ones?" Seungri asks, as he gets up and walks towards my drawer.

"Any. Just not my thongs, or anything skimpy." I say quietly. "Alright uhm.. How 'bout this pink thong?" Seungri grins as I look towards It. I give him a frown, and shook my head at it. "Woah. You have panda underwear? I knew I was special." He grins even wider. "Those Seem nice I guess. Seunghyun, go look for a bra." I command. "Hmm? Oh those panda look cute." He smiles shyly, as he walked towards the top drawer. 

I blush, and wait for him to call me out. "How about these? They look good to me." He says as he holds up a fuzzy, Leopard pink patterned bra. I gasp, "Ew! That looks ugly. Throw it in the trash can for me tomorrow." I command. He nods, and looks for another, "These maybe?" He says as he holds up a casual black bra. 

I nod, and take the underwear and bra into my hands. "SeungHyun, cover me from behind, I need to change in the bathroom." I say casually,as I tug on his collar. "No need for that, We're totally fine with looking at you ." He grins at Seungri.

I give him a retarded look, and walk backwards into the bathroom, and locked the door. 

-To be continued. due to lack of Happiness.-

A/N; Sorry guys if it's so short. I was just really depressed. I recently lost a close friend. And i've been struggling for like a week now.. I'm sure I'll be back on my feet soon. But I won't be on a hiatus, so don't worry. I'll still be writting. <3