Weird vampires

The Beauty and the Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't like how you work here." Jonghyun muttered, more to himself than to his mate as he parked his car in front of the restaurant Kibum worked at."It smells of and booze."

"Well, I need to earn money somehow. You know, at least Tae should have a proper education and home." The petit boy let out a soft sigh, leaning in to rub their noses together."It may be ugly, smelly and my boss might be rude but at least the salary is better than what others wanted to give me."

"You know, I could easily pay for everything you need." the vampire shook his head a little, knowing well that his words found deaf ears."It's my duty to help you through good and bad, be with you through thick and thin..."

"But that doesn't mean that you should pay for everything I need, especially if I can work for it. I'm a big boy and so far, no one has hurt me in any way. So just go and do something, don't sit here all day like yesterday."

"I won't. I have something to do." the vampire scoffed and yet, sincere loved glowed in his golden eyes."You do know that I care, right?" he asked.

"Of course. But that doesn't mean that you have to be scared of everything that affects me. We both have our lives: and so far, we have survived, no? I know that vampires have those crazy fights like almost every day, do you see me asking you about it every day?"

They have met a bit more than two weeks ago; and not many things had changed. Usually, Jonghyun slept at the younger's, hugging him tight as if the boy would disappear. Again and again, the vampire had tried to convince his mate to stay away from the restaurant, but he always got the same answer, no matter what he offered to the other.

He was thinking of just taking him away one day, to a place where no stupid humans would be looking at him with hunger-crazed eyes...Only, there was an obstacle in his way.

Taemin.

"I can protect myself, and I rarely fight." Jonghyun said with a sigh."I usually just go to support this friend of mine. He's very good, probably going to be best soon."

"And why do you have to get banged up from time to time? Just what's so fun in that?" Kibum didn't wait for an answer as he hopped out of the car. His mate shook his head.

Due to their very different upbringings, there would always be things that they wouldn't agree on. And yet, all he wanted was to take the small boy away from everything... Keep him out of harm's way.

Of course, things would never be so easy.

The day passed sluggishly. Kibum did everything as he had been told, eyes never wandering to the clock: he already knew that his boss would go up to him about this or that to do, way after his working

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter