Pilot

I seriously love you.....

 

 

-Bomi-

It's warm, too warm. Bomi opens one eye, but a burning sensation attacks her pupil. She quickly closes her eye again as she shakes her head. Cursed that sun and it's rays shining through her window blinds. Stretching out, she grabs her phone to check the time. 9 am. Knowing uncle Hiro will be here, so she had to force herself to get up. She rubs her eyes and yawns as she steps outside her room. She glances again over the white covered living room. Even though it was still full with funiture, it still somehow seemed empty seeing it like this. 

After washing up, Namjoo peaks her head in the bathroom. "Unnie, I made breakfast. Come and eat." Bomi just smiled at her sister. "Alright." Bomi looks at herself in the mirror and blows a raspberry. This is really my last day here. 

About twenty minutes later, cleaning up what's left of the dishes. Namjoo and Bomi seat themselves over the covered sofa. Namjoo wraps her arm with Bomi's and rests her head on her shoulder. "Unnie, I don't want to leave." 

"Me neither Namjoo, but what can we do? You know how uncle is." Bomi lets out a sigh.  She pulls out her phone and looks at her screensaver, It's her and Gongchan. She rubs her thumb over his face slightly smiling at the same time. "Is Gongchan oppa coming to see you unnie?" Namjoo asks. 

"No. He can't, he had a schedule today. Well I think he does since he hasn't texted me yet." Shortly after her phone vibrates. Bomi quickly looks, hopeful it's him. Her excitement drains from her face, it's her uncle. Bomi, i'm about to be there with a car. Get your things ready. "I wish uncle didn't have such a good memory on how to get here." Namjoo blurts after peeking in on the text. 

"Well, looks like we have to anyways. Come on let's get ready." She stands and heads for her room. 

-Gongchan-

"Channie, there's not much you can do." Baro slings his arms over Gongchan's shoulders. "We have to do this photoshoot. If it wasn't a big deal i'd cover for you but our boss will be there. What time is she leaving?" 

"Yah, I know hyung. She told me yesterday at 4p.m. Do you think we'd be done before then? Come on hyung, I really need to at least say bye to her before she leaves in person." Gongchan looks at Baro, with hope in his eyes. Baro then scruffles Gongchan's hair. "Aish, I swear Channie, you are the cutest maknae. I'll see what I can do. For now, focus on our shoot alright?" With a nod, both young men went to their shoot.

Four clothing changes and two sets done, three hours had passed since they started. Gongchan constantly stared at the clock that's hanging as a prop on the set. Counting the minutes as it passes. Baro sees Gongchan's eye the clock, he pulls out his phone and decides to commence his plan. Even though it was stupid one. "Channie!" Baro yells suddenly. Gongchan jumps at his loud yell and immediately runs to him. "What happened hyung?" 

"Your mom said to go home now, she said your dad is leaving the country." He puts emphasis on leaving the country. Gongchan gets his meaning in a snap. Is that all you can think of hyung? He even wanted to laugh but he grabbed his things. Firstly, telling his CEO his apologies. Then shortly after telling all his seniors his pardons, Gongchan quickly rushes out the building and catches a taxi to Bomi's house.

"At least I have a few more hours with her." He thought to himself. As the drive continues, he grew more impatient and nervous. "Can you please hurry sir?" he asks the driver. "Yes, yes if you want to be killed. I'm going as quickly as I can." the driver responded.Gongchan just chewed on his bottom lip, trying to gain some sort of patience for this seemingly long drive.

Just when Gongchan felt the world was purposely slowing down, he finally made it to Bomi's house. He takes note of the luggage piled against another on the porch with the front door open. Giving the driver all he had in his wallet, he steps out of the car and runs inside her house. 

"Bomi?" he calls as he searches the empty house. But he runs into an older man, seems to be in his 40s or 50s. Making them both jump out of shock. "Who are you?" the man asks, "and why are you in my house?!" Gongchan felt some of his life leave him but he immediately bows. "I'm sorry sir. I was just looking for my girlfriend. She lives in this house."

"Bomi? You're dating my niece?" the man says as he brushes off "dust" from his shirt. Her uncle...crap. Gongchan felt embarrassed to know this is his first meeting with her uncle. Gongchan quickly apologized again for the intrusion. "Hhhm, well since you say you're dating my niece it seems we need to have a chat. Come let's sit in the living room." the man leads as Gongchan follows.

-Bomi-

"Aish, you would stall for us to be here longer." Bomi blurts as she carries the snacks from the convience store. Namjoo opens the small gate in front of their house for her. "Oh unnie, we have like three hours to kill anyways. Let enjoy one last thing in our house before we go."Namjoo smirks as she skips happily afterwards.

Bomi hears her uncle speaking in a strict tone when she makes it towards her door. The sisters looked at each other confused. Namjoo mouths "who is he talking to?" And Bomi just shrugs. But in response to hearing another tone of a young man that sounds exactly like Gongchan's voice, Bomi and Namjoo kick off their shoes and rush inside. Her uncle and Gongchan are sitting across from one another by the small coffee table. It's quite obvious to both sisters that Gongchan was being scolded. "Uncle Hiro, what are you doing to Gongchan oppa?" Namjoo sits on the left of her protective uncle. 

"I'm not doing anything but learning what I can from this young man." Hiro crosses his arms as he burns a hole onto Gongchan's head with his eyes. "Isn't that right? We are getting to know each other." Gongchan gives a fast head nod in response. "Yes,of course Sir." 

Bomi places the bags on the floor and sits next to Gongchan. "Uncle, you're lying. Don't be so hard on him." She reaches and lightly touches Gongchan's hand. Bomi felt a bit of satisfaction that he was here to see her before she left. She grew a smile on her face. "Yah! Why are you smiling like that? Did you know this scoundrel barged into this house without knocking?!" Her uncle yells making all three of them jump. 

"Uncle, don't be like that. He isn't like that at all. He probably had Unnie in his mind all day. He said he was sorry i'm sure." Namjoo begins to wrap her arm around her uncle's arm. "In his mind?! Hey are you some kind of ert?!" He shoots him a deathglare as he leans forward. "N-no-no sir! No I am not." Gongchan keeps his head down. 

Bomi gives Namjoo a sympathetic look hoping she catches on. Namjoo then turns on her aeygo. "Uncle, be nice to oppa pleasee? He helped us a lot while you were gone. Come on, I brought you some sweetbread from the store." Namjoo pouts. He obviously had a weak heart to cute things.

Their uncle loved them as if they were his own children. Especially to his little princess Namjoo. "Aigoo, alright. I'll be nice to him." he responds. Namjoo smiles and mouths "Sold it" to Bomi. 

Uncle Hiro stands to head towards the kitchen but he stops in his steps. He turns to face the young couple. "Listen both of you, none of that skinship. And prettyboy, don't do anything funny." Then he walks away with Namjoo being his shadow. 

With a sigh of relief, Gongchan relaxes his shoulders and turns to look at Bomi. Bomi rubs his arm and can't help but to giggle. "Looks like you lost a couple of years." she tells him. "Hey, don't need to kick me while i'm down." he retorts. Bomi grabs his hand and smiles. She knows he couldn't resist her smile since he cupped her cheek. 

"Babo, thanks for coming to see me. Really." she breathes out. "YAH NO SKINSHIP!" A voice yells from the kitchen. Gongchan immediately pulls away and bows his head. "YAH UNCLE, HE'S MY BOYFRIEND. DEAL WITH IT." she yells back. Then grabs his hand again as she begins to run out the door. Taking Gongchan with her.  

After managing to slip both of their shoes on in a flash they managed to run down the very street where they first met. Bomi walks towards the edge where the crosswalk meets the street and holds herself. This very place. Is where my happiness started. She smiles and recalls how much she tried to resist to acknowledge she liked Gongchan. 

Then arms wrap around her waist as a cute young man's head rests on her left shoulder. "Our special but cheesy place." Gongchan breathes into her ear which cause Bomi's cheeks to burn. "Yeah, our special cheesy place." she responds. 

"I wish you wouldn't leave." He tells her. Bomi bites her lower lip trying to hold back tears. "I wish the same, but there really is nothing I can do. Uncle Hiro is stubborn on this one." He squeezes her closer to him but that's when Bomi turns around to return the hug. "Babo, don't worry though. I won't be gone forever. Uncle promised I can return someday." She says trying to lift the mood.

"Good, cause i'll wait for you." Gongchan looks into her eyes and smiles. "Oh babo, stop it. Where you're going i'm sure you'll meet plenty of girls." 

"Nah, you're the only one for me." 

Bomi rolls her eyes. "Stop being such a sm-" He pecks her lips softly. All of Bomi's thoughts went away. She just melted in his arms. They break from their tender kiss and smile at each other. "Yah, let's go back and apologize to my uncle." Bomi smiles as she interlocks her fingers with his.

-Gongchan-

It's 2:20 p.m. Gongchan came along with them to the airport. He wanted every single second with Bomi, even if that means seeing her off. "Yah let me get that for both of you." He grabs onto the sister's luggage. Namjoo smiled, giving in to his kind gesture while Bomi tried to refuse but lost. "Yoon Bomi, let the man be a man." Uncle Hiro tells her. Looks like he likes me. Gongchan just smiled when she realized he's taking his side over hers.

They all wait in a cafe till an hour later. "Did you charge my mp3 player?" Gongchan asks her. "Yes yes, just so I listen to you on the way there." She responds. He holds onto her carryon bag walking the family of three to the gate. Bomi wraps her arm within his. 

"Both of you seem like a couple." Namjoo blurts out teasingly behind them. "Yah, be quiet Namjoo." Bomi retorts. Gongchan then kisses Bomi's forehead quickly which only fuels her irritation more. She smacks his arm.

"Ow! Woman!" Gongchan rubs his arm and laughs. "Now there's the girl I fell for." He kisses her softly on the side of . Bomi then begins to rant.

After Bomi's heated moment, they realized they were at the gates to their one way ride of a new life. Namjoo and Mr. Hiro say goodbye to Gongchan while Bomi stays behind. 

"Hey, well...I...I don't know.." Bomi fumbles with words. Gongchan knows she doesn't want to leave. He sees tears prick her eyes. Gongchan just pulls Bomi close to him and feels the tears in his eyes as well. "Bomi, I love you. Seriously." he manages to say. "I will be here waiting for you. No wait I will come see you when I get even bigger with my group. Just wait for me." 

Bomi grips onto the back of his shirt. She finally lets out her silent cries. "Babo, I love you too. I will. I just don't want to leave yet." 

"Now boarding gate 12." the intercom disrupts the busy airport. Gongchan peels out of Bomi's arms and gives her bag. 

"Hey you have to go now. I must get back to my label so I can start on getting more famous to go see you sooner." he smiles.

"Hurry and goooo noww." He tries to do aeygo. Bomi only laughs. "Yah, stop acting cute." she wipes her face and turns away walking away. Gongchan keeps watching her till her figure disappears.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi helloo. Finally back with another chapter.

I didn't forget about you all!

Sorry for the wait everyone ^^ hope you enjoy.