1.

The Time Travel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one 

Jessica groaned as she knocked Kim YoungMin’s office door. Her CEO Agency wanted to meet her and Jessica sure was nervous as hell. She didn’t do anything wrong, did she? Jessica bitted her bottom lip as she heard Youngmin let her in.

“Annyeong” Jessica greeted and bowed respectfully. No matter how annoying he was, he still her boss and—

“Please take a seat, Jessica-ssi” Youngmin’s firm voice snapped her back to reality. Jessica nodded and sat on the chair in front of her. “Yuri said you wanted to see me. Is there anything wrong?” Jessica asked. She played with her fingers, trying to suppress her bervousness.

“Oh well yeah there’s something wrong, Jessica-ssi. I bet I have warned you about dating issues? How could a paparazzi caught  you went out with Taecyeon-ssi? You and Taecyeon became a headline issues in every magazines right now?  I have warned you after you and Joonmyeon issues, no more issues you with a guy again, right? We have made a deal,  Jessica. Now look what you have done!” Youngmin scolded her. Jessica lowered her head nervously before she looked up and replied him back.

“Well me and Joonmyeon aren’t dating okay? We just talked a few things because he liked my sister back then. And about me and Taecyeon met in Japan. God, we were not on a date! There was Yuri and Tiffany too. And we are not dating because Taecyeon is hopelessly in love with Kwon Yuri!”

“But they caught only you and Taecyeon!” Youngmin argued back. Jessica gritted her teeth and rested her head on the chair tiredly. The  paparazzi’s surely were a pain in the , she thought.

“Really we are not dating please believe me” Jessica pleaded. Youngmin looked at her before he turned his head to the window. “I don’t care if you two are dating or he likes Yuri or whatever, I just want you guys to be more careful okay? Look, the phone’s office hasn’t stopped ringing from this morning. Lot of magazines and TV’s news called us. It’s so hectic Jessica. Please understand” Youngmin said—this time he said in a softer way.

Jessica nodded her heads immediately, she understood all of this after all.

“I’m sorry. It wont be happened again”

“So…what did he say?” Tiffany asked as Jessica hooped into her car. As Jessica landed her peacefully on the back passenger seat, Tiffany started to start the engine and drove away. Jessica rubbed her forehead tiredly. “About me and Taecyeon issues” Jessica answered shortly. “Hey Yul give me some!”  Jessica pointed at Yuri’s chocolate.

“Here take some.  Anyway, what did you say back to him?”

“I said we aren’t dating of course. Oh and I said he likes you, Yul” Jessica answered. Yuri immediately turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter