[TUTORIAL] The Fact

B O O M B O X

You'll need :

Baro | Sandeul | Stock

Text1| Text2 |Text3 |Text4

 

1. First, open your PS and colored the white canvas (500X600 px) with the Paint Bucket Tool. I use #c9c9c9.

2. Open Baro, Sandeul, and stock image. Hide Baro layer using the eye icon and go to Sandeul Layer. Resize the image if you want.

3. Click the Layer Mask and a blank white canvas will appear beside Sandeul. Now using a brush tool, Erase the edge of the Image (make sure the Black is ontop of the White). If you have some mistake just switch from the Black to White and paint on the part that you want.

4. Repeat the same process with Baro and the Stock image.

5. Click the half white half black circle and select Black & White. It will turns the image into black&white.

6. Click again the Black White Circle and select Gradient Map. Choose the ones that with 3 colors on it. Then click on the Gradient and a window will pop out. Click on the arrow that has a color on it and enter this code : #4c3f12, click okay. Do the same things to the other 2 arrows (the settings are #acc290 and #fbe5b7). After you done, Click okay.

7. Change the blend mode to Screen with opacity 75.

8. Open Text1 then go to Edit>Transform>Flip Vertical. change the mode into Screen and erase around their faces with an low opacity eraser. Then open text 2 (by regularjane) and change the mode into Color Burn with opacity 39 and fill 94.

9. Duplicate text 2 and Drag it down (under the B&W layer). Change the mode to HardLight with opacity 65. Use a low opacity eraser, Erase around the stock image.

10. Open text3 (by Benji3O3) and Drag it down too (above the duplicated text2). Change the mode to Overlay with opacity 84.

11. Open text4 (by Crazykira20) and Change the mode into Screen with opacity 55 and fill 73.

12. Add the Title and if you want, you can add some boxes around the text. Drag the title and the box behind ALL the texture layer.

13. Press CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+E on your keyboard. It will make a copy of your poster. Desaturate (CTRL+SHIFT+U) this layer. Go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur. The Radius is 2.6 then click okay. Change the blend mode of this layer to Softlight with 65 opacity.

14. Make another copy of your poster then go to Filter>Sharpen>Sharpen. Change the blend mode to Lighten and Opacity 90. If you want, you can add border.

 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

Gah! At last! I posted a tutorial! I hope you find this helpful. If you have something to ask just drop a comment or wall post me ^^