END (sorry)

I was SHINee Jonghyun's High School Girlfriend

Kim Acha's POV

and I did walk around the park. Everything was sooooo nice! The birds fiyin`, cars beetin`, wind blowin... you know, those regular craps~ I felt my feet getting tired as I sat down on a nearby bench... ugh.... ahhhhhh.... so nice...

"Yah, umma!!!!!!!" A little boy shouts. I turned to the noise, "Ummaa!!! Look! I found a red flying ant with black dots!" 

"Ahah," the mother chuckles, "That's a ladybug sweetie."

"I-I found a ladybug!!" The little boy shouts

"You sure did baby," the mother pats the kid

Awww, red flying ant with black dots... so cute! I smiled to myself, thinking back then when I was-in-high-school- NO! STOP IT! Stop Acha! He don't remember you! Nothing at all! Maybe just a tiny bit? NO! NOTHING!!! Now as he's a star... nothing happened between us... nothing will ever happen...

 

The sun was going down as the moon shows up more. Yes, I sat on the bench the whole day but it was nice though. Two set of couples broke up, one's getting marry, three confresions, and someone's grandmother died. I left the park and head home. On my way home, I heard voices. I stop walking when I saw two shallows behind the building. 

"Is there?" It was a women's voice

"Maybe..." I know that voice anywhere. I can't believe I still can. It was Jonghyun's. Yes, the Kim Jonghyun.

"What? What is there?"

"Hey, it was back in the past, let it go Se Kyung yeobo," Jonghyun answers. Se Kyung? You mean as Shin Se Kyung?

"Alright," Se Kyung says. I watch the two shallows gather closer to each other then walk away. I walk forward and no one was there. What was they talking about? I wanna know too...

 

Two weeks later

No one's POV

"There you are..." Jonghyun smiles. Acha walks closer to Jonghyun.

"What is so important that you need to talk to me?" Acha ask

"I... like you," Jonghyun held Acha's hands

"What?" Acha ask

"I like you Kim Acha," Jonghyun said, "You didn't know did you? Do you still remembers? We used to date back in high school?"

"I knew..." Acha said

"You'll be mines-

"No," Acha said coldy

"No? Why?" Jonghyun ask

"You left me, alone," Acha said

"I'm sorry, I won't do that again!" Jonghyun hug Acha. Acha pushes Jonghyun away, "Yes you will. You're a idol now Jonghyun. You'll leave me even if you don't know it..." Acha can hardly see from her teary eyes.

"I promise I'll never leave you ever again," Jonghyun says looking into Acha's eyes.

"What about Se Kyung?" Acha cries

"I'd thank her," Jonghyun hug Acha

Kim Jonghyun's POV

Thank you for understanding Se Kyung. I own you one. You're a very pretty and nice person but right now, I still can't forget my little Acha. I left her for the cause of me being a traniee under SM. I'll be more busy. I wouldn't have time for her.

It's okay, You go and get her now. Don't let her say no...

I smiled and hugged Se Kyung one last time

_______________________________________________________________________

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I know it was short! I kinda wanted to get this story over with!!! REMEMBER I LOST MY NOTEBOOK ABOUT THIS STORY?!?! Now I have no idea of what to do! So I skipped to the end! Whatta fail story! I AM SO SORRY!!!! I know you guys wanted more but I just can't! I'm sorry... this is the end... a craping ending. I'll make more stories about Jonghyun!! lol!! Hopefully I won't fail...