Chapter Three

Play with me...

'Can't believe you will be in the flipping drama club.' Sungmin uttered.

'That damn teacher really played you.' Minho added.

'Any idea what the play will be about?' Taemin asked.

Hae pushed his hands in his pocket and pouted. He slowly shook his head.

Sungmin brushed his shoulder against someone by accident. He turned to apologise when he got a hard shove.

'What the hell man!' Sungmin shouted.

'Look where you are walking, moron.' Kyuhyun said.

'Kyu, don't waste your time on them.' Hyuk said.

Donghae frowned, he quickly held back Minho who was threatening to punch that Kyu's lights out.

'Yeah, listen to your boss.' Hyuk snorted at Minho with a sideglance towards Hae.

'I'm no one's boss.' Hae said softly,  his other hand snapped around Taemin's wrist since he sensed the boy was losing his patience as well.

'Yet you control two of your puppets.' Kyu said.

'Look, I'm sorry I walked into you.' Sungmin said.

'Prove it.' Kyu said.

'What?' Sungmin said.

'Prove it, get on your knees and say you are sorry.'

'Oh wow, two nerds are fighting the popular kids!' A girl screamed.

Hae sighed, he didn't really like labels.

'Don't be such a cry baby.' Sungmin threw at Kyu.

'We all know there is only one true Cry Baby here.' Hyuk mocked as he eyed Hae.

Hae ignored it.

'What Mr. Popular is a mute?' Kyu teased.

'Well we all know he better shuts up than to show his ignorant side.' Hyuk laughed.

'Why are you bullying us?' Hae asked.

'Cause we are fed up because of guys like you treating us like dirt!' Hyuk yelled.

Hae growled. He let go of Minho's and Taemin's wrist and launched himself at the monkey, while the latter did the same. Before either of them could hit each other, Heechul came in between them and held their fists.

'Now, now children, this isn't the way to behave!'

No one said a word.

'If anyone harms this face.' He gripped Hae's chin and lifted it. 'they will know my wrath!' Heechul hissed.

Heechul turned to Hyuk and grabbed his chin. 'This face on the other hand could use some roughing up.'

Heechul let go of both chins and patted the boys' hair before walking off mumbling to himself.

'Did he just tell us to beat up Hyukjae?' Sungmin wondered.

'Let's just avoid one another.' Donghae proposed.

'Anything to escape that ugly mug of yours.' Hyuk snarled and turned away.

 

Heechul was squealing. Those two had looked sooooo hot together. He took out some toilet paper from his back pocket and started writing on it.

'Hyung, we have some notebooks.' Henry said.

'Aish, Henry, only geniuses write on napkins or toilet paper since inspiration comes to them in their loneliest moments!'

 

'Fill me in.' Hae said.

'Cho Kyuhyun, second highest scorer in this school. Seems addicted to anything computer related, socially inept, skipped two grades. IQ of 169.' Siwon said.

'I take it that is high?' Sungmin says.

'Average is 100' Hae said.

'The other one, Lee Hyukjae.' Siwon continued.

'Yeah, that is ok, I know enough about him.' Hae sighed, thanked Siwon and left.

'How does Hae know Hyukjae?' Minho asked.

Sungmin watched his friend retreat. 'They were best friends but that changed when they were around eleven. Hae never really talked much about it.'

'He seems so sad' Taemin said.

'Hey you know our Hae. Once he's letting you in...'Sungmin said.

'He never let's you go.' Minho added.

They watched as Hae kicked some bins and was scolded by a teacher.

'Guess we better kick something too, I am not leaving him in detention alone.' Minho said.