Chingu?

That last photo you took of me

Note: Purple means you're thinking

           Blue means Suho's thinking 

 

***************************************************************

 

 

 

One year pasted

You rarely see Suho these days as he is planning his wedding and his busy modelling schedule. He told me that is his parents was planning his arrange marriage with this girl form a rich family and from then on your depression got worst. You started having sleepless nights, every day you would feel sad and empty. Sometimes you felt like giving up.

You got the wedding invitation at first you was scared to open it and left it for a while. You finally came to open it, in it said

To my best chingu 

After all these years I’m finally getting married do you remember when we were young and we used to talk about which one of us will get married first? Well I guess it’s going to be me I just wanted to let you know that I am so lucky to have a friend like you. You made my life full of happiness.

 

 

 

 

Today was the day of Suho’s wedding he wanted you to be the photographer of the day. You had the urge to runaway as you could not handle all the thoughts and feelings. Even thought you knew that Suho only saw you as a friend your feelings for him kept on growing.

I never got the chance to say how I feel about him…and I never will be able to…

The thought of not be able to do anything about this made you even more sad. You couldn’t take it anymore. You put the picture in Suho’s pocket where he keeps his phone. You had planned this day long before….

 

Suho’s POV

I can’t turn back now the day is already here. I know that I’m going to regret this in the future. I should have told her everything but I was too afraid that she didn’t feel the same. She really made my life complete. It’s like things aren’t going to be how they used to be if I just get married to a person I don’t even love…

 

 

Your POV

The wedding is nearly going to start, you was still in your studio getting prepared. You sat on the chair with the rope hanging above you.  The room was dark and the only light was from your phone. You called Suho.

“Ah Suho it’s me”

“Where are you?! The wedding is about to start!”

“I’m sorry Suho but I can’t come I have work to do”

“What? I need you. Is your work more important than me?”

“No but I really can’t go”

Your voice started to tremble and tears started to roll down your face.

“I just wanted to say I hope you have a happy future with your new wife and create wonderful memories with each other, goodbye Suho.”

You cut off the phone then you sat still in the darkness and the tears wouldn’t stop.

I have no purpose in this world anymore, my parents have abandoned me and now Suho is doing the same thing. I don’t know what to live  anymore I can’t go on like this.

 

Suho’s POV

What does she mean by “Good bye” why can’t she come and why did it sound like she was crying.

As I reached into my pocket I felt something, I pulled it out and saw that it was a picture of me

When did this get in here?

I remembered that this picture was taken last year when me and Maiah were still close, I checked the back of the photo there was a message written on it was Maiah’s hand writing

Suho hello it’s me Sora if you’re reading this right now  then that probable meaning  that I’m gone, I’m  sorry for doing this on your wedding day and you don’t have come and look for me afterwards. After all these years I wasn’t able to tell you how I really felt about you  but that’s only because I was worried  you didn’t feel the same way about me. It doesn’t matter now because be the time you’ve finished reading this I’ll no longer be living in this cruel world. So Suho this is my final goodbye to you I know it’s wrong but I can’t take it anymore.

No what is she talking about dose she mean she’s going to kill herself? 

I rushed out of the church with tears in my eyes and ran as fast as I could to try and stop her I could hear people calling my name in the background but I didn’t care I just needed to stop her.

I reached her studio the door was locked but I could still see inside then I saw her standing on a chair in the middle of the room with the rope around her neck. I kicked the door open, I saw her tipping the chair over so I ran to catch her.

“Maiah!”

“No let me go, let me die.”

She tried to kick me away but I wasn’t going to let her.  

I got the chair and stood on it I slowly loosened the rope around her neck until she was free.

 

 

I wiped away her tears and tried to calm her down then hugged while I said

“Babo why did you cut the phone off when I was about to tell you something that I had kept a secret from you for years.”

I looked down at her she had a confused look on her face.

 

“I’ve made a big mistake Maiah I’m sorry I didn’t know you felt the same way as me.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I love you Maiah and I have loved you for a long time now but I didn’t have the guts to tell you because I thought it would ruin our friendship. And this whole wedding thing was the biggest mistake I was only going to marry the girl because my parents wanted me to not because I loved her.”

She tried to reply but I quickly sealed my lips on hers  I kissed her passionately finally I was able to show her my feeling for her. As the kiss deepened I felt her tears falling onto my check so I pulled away as I wiped away her tears then brag her closer to me and embraced her

“Maiah there’s nothing to worry about now I’ll be here with you forever because I love you.” 

**************************************************************************

Ummmmmm this story didn't turn out how I wanted it to :( 

please tell me what you think about it ^^