When I Need You The Most

That last photo you took of me

 

You really were happy when you got the dream job that you had been working hard all your live to be. The only thing was that your parents wanted you to become a doctor instead of a “useless” photographer but you didn’t let this stop you because it was your life, your dream.

 

It was one winter’s day when they found out

“We are fed up with you and Suho and now this! Why are you doing this to us, all we wanted was for you to be a perfect daughter!”

“This isn’t fair this is my life and my dreams! Wouldn’t a “perfect” daughter be a happy?”

“I don’t want to hear it Maiah, we have both given you everything you ever wanted why can’t you just pay us back by becoming a doctor like your father!”

“Well I’m not dad am I? Why do I have to endure all of this?”

“Well that’s it then I don’t want to call you my daughter anymore, GET OUT!”

 

 

You go upstairs and you start to pack your things with rage and sadness. I don’t need them any way now I can concentrate on my dream.

 

You left without out looking back. The thought of not going back home made you feel uneasy a bit but you remembered all the pain and heartache that your parents put you through. This made you determined to start a new life with Suho and live peacefully.

 

The studio was small but you were still grateful as you could now do all the things that you ever wanted to do. You walked around the room admiring every bit of it the white painted walls, the small window that had cobwebs on the frame and the damp smell. All you needed now was some furniture. You heard your phone ring in your bag.

“Hello?”

“Ah Maiah I’m coming home late today I have some practicing to do to get ready for our debut.”

“Okay, see you later”

Why can’t you be by my side when I need you the most?…