Sehun

Teaching six aliens to love in 24 steps

*Ding Dong* I hear the front door ring "Oh He's Here!!" I say as I skip to the front door.

"Oppa! the food beter be warm or else your're not coming in!' I say as I swing the door open to see my surprised next door neighbor Sehun.

His surprise turning into a smirk  "Oh now you call me Oppa and how long have we been neighbors? I thought you don't call boys Oppa, little Jani" as he says with his oh so buttery voice as he pokes my tummy.

I slap his hand away and say "Don't make me throw up" I say and pout earning a laugh fom his side, making me pout more.

"Yah! why are you even here Huh??" I half-scream at him "Geez Woman would you calm down" I raise my Eyebrow. 

"Well I was wondering if I could crash on your couch" Sehun said while pushing me to side and casually walking in "What?! WHY?!" I Scream closing the door.

"My mom isn't coming home tonight, I have no money, and no house key so my basic conclusion is to sleep at my favorite dongsangs house. We use to sleepover all the time so I guessing its fine. By the way do you have food?" He says and open my empty fridge.

"No I don't and My Friend is bringing food over" I state as I can see Sehun's annoying smirk. 

 "Oh I never knew you were Popular with the boys Little Jani" "He's Just a Friend, Sehun Oh Wait I mean Thehun" I say and Laugh at my own Joke and push him away from the fridge. 

Sehun pouts then smirks "Ok thats fine so Ill be taking the bed?" He starts to walk upstairs as I pull his collar back " you are to stay Downstairs at all times ok? my house my rules"

"Ok fine but who is this Oppa of yours?" he asks. "Donghoon he use to live five houses down I think" I scrach my head as Sehun's eyes Widen    

 "T-The Basketball God Donghoon??' he studdered. I nodded " ASA I haven't Seen Hyung in Forever Now I can't wait for him to Come so I can tell him How good I got at basketball!" He said as he threw himself on the couch and grabed the remote control to my T.V.

Donghoon was always good to everyone so its expected that People look up to him, especially since he is good at everything he does.

 *Ding Dong* I see Sehun Practically run to the door and Swings it open "Hi Hyu-" *before Sehun could finish his sentence Donghoon collapsed onto him.

"JANI!!!!!" 

" GET HIM TO THE CAR QUICKLY "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a Box with the Matokis

 

"Now we Just wait for this guy to Open the box" Youngjae says 

"Its been Days!!!" Zelo Complained 

"Ugh I can't wait to Kill this Guy" Daehyun Says with his words coated with hate 

"hey guys look I can pull out my own Stuffing" Himchan says with complete Interest

"Some Comander this is getting us stuck in a box for days" Yongguk Mumbles

"Who wants to play a Game to pass the time?" Jongup asks everyone 

Six Plushie hands raise up.