Ch. 1

Teaching six aliens to love in 24 steps

 

*Beep Beep*

 

I wake up to my norm of my alarm ringing. I sit up to strech and look around at my variety of suffed toys " Wah i think it is going to be a Great Day! ". "WOAH" *Thump* I yell as I land face first on the ground "or not" I say as I get up to lay out my uniform and jump into the shower. 

After I was done I got on my way for school.

 

When I arrived everyone parted like the Red Sea and whispered evil words. I felt like hiding, but no I held my chin up and walked straight to first period. 

 

*Ring Ding Dong*

 

The bell rung signaling for class to start everyone was rushing in to avoid being late. You could see everyone siting as far away from me as possible. This has been going on for a month already.. 

 

After Hwe Ji came everyone started to hate me "I wonder why?" I said out loud, "Ja Ni Maybe you can wonder why you got detention In Detention!" Mr. Park yelled at me. everyone in the class was giggling *OMG Kill Me Now* I thought as my face got red.

 

When the lunch Bell rang I jumped out of my seat and rushed to the cafeteria to only get in the long line for lunch. I saw the table I use to sit at with my old friends they were all laughing and enjoying themselves I slowly walked over there.

 

"Ur hey guys do you mind if I sit here?" My friend Tae won looked up laughed and said " Sure you can sit here.......by yourself! " She said and picked up her tray to move to another table along with Yoon Ha and Dae Ri.  

 

I sat down alone and put my head down. " Hey Ja Ni oh wait I forgot your name was " I can hear Hwe Ji say. I can feel the anger boiling inside me, With anger I shoot up "WHY--" But before I could finish my sentence her two minions threw there trays at me. I was covered in salad dressing and letuce Everyone is again laughing and hi-fiving Hwe Ji like she had just donated one million dollars to charity.

 

I run out of the cafereria in tears I decided to just skip the rest of the day and rush home only to fall on my bed with more tears pouring out of my eyes.

 

 

 

~~~60,000 Miles up in space~~~

 

 

" HIMCHAN GET THIS SHIP TO WORK NOW " demanded the litle bunny named Yong Guk. "Hey Im trying I can't reach the button" Him Chan calmly replied to the raging leader.

 

" Hey Troops I think I found a way to fit in on Earth in our Rabbit forms something called 'Stuffed Animals' " Young Jae said using his fingers to make   quotation marks around stuffed animals 

 

"Stuffed Animals I never Knew that humans put stuff into animals Ouch and I thought we were cruel"  Jong Up said shaking his head  

 

" how are we going to infiltrate the human enviroment, Young Jae" Dae Hyun asked straight.

 

" I found This place on the International web called eBay we can sell ourselves as 'Stuffed animals' and Kill off the Human race" Young Jae said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

 

" OK we should do This.  Now lets get Sold On the International Web!" Zelo Jumped up and down cutely.

 

"Ok Now line up so we can take a picture be sure to look cute" Young Jae said Evily at Yong Guk. 

 

 

     

~~~Back on the ground~~~

 

After my thirdy minute crying session, I decided to only way to cheer myself up was to get a new stuffed animal. I look down at pictures of stuffed animals nothing catches my eye....until I see "Omg I have Wanted somthing like this for years!!" it was the cutest thing ever it was the pig-rabit from 'You're Beautiful'.

 

I Quickly buy that one lay back on my bed imagining a spot in my room for it. 

 

*Unnie you have a Message* 

 

My phone went off 

 

 

From: Dong Hoon 

 

To: Ja Ni~~

 

Hey have you eaten yet?

 

 

 

From: Ja Ni

 

To: Oppa dearest

 

No I haven't, Have You?

 

 

 

From: Dong Hoon 

 

To: Ja Ni~~ 

 

no I haven't, Why don't I bring something over so we don't have to both eat alone? sound good? ^^

 

 

 

From: Ja Ni 

 

To: Oppa dearest 

 

Sounds Good I'll set the table! If the food is cold when you get here. There will be a Punisment! ^^

 

 

I don't know what I would do without Dong Hoon Oppa he chose the right day to come over.

 

 

 

~~Up in the Ship~~
 

"Troops We have just been sold to someone in Seoul, Korea!" Young Jae stated to the other bunnies playing cards.

 

" Now we just have to fly down undetected and enjoy killing the dirty Species one by one " Yong Guk said while Rubbing his hands together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

 

 

Hello~~~ It has been a while! But here it is! 

 

 

Btw She didn't buy B.A.P someone else did.........Why Don't you tell me who you think it is????