Off To School (you)

Dancing with Kai

 

HaeJae pov

I wake up by my alarm at 6am that gives me 1houre to change for that stupid school. 
I hate school! Hope that the dancing class will soon begin, wonder how far they are with building it?

With that thought I went to go take a hot shower and changed in my uniform than went down stairs to make breakfast and your lunch for school.
Everyday I’m doing the same thing and it freaking kills me sometimes.

Even I’m not popular at school there are always guys that are waiting for me at the gate and trying to talk to me.
I don't even care about that. Most important now is finish school and maybe than a boyfriend or something. 

Always when I’m going to school I put in my iPod play songs off Super Junior or EXO.
I just love those two groups! When I’m almost at school I stop my iPod and put it away. And here we go again.

"Hey HaeJae how are you?"
"HaeJae I made you something this morning!"
"How was your sleep HaeJae did you sleep well had a nice dream?"

I just walk away and ignore them.
But at some time's I’m feeling guilty to, because they are just trying to help or be friends with me.
But after the last time a had a friend I never want a friend again. They only using you or stab you in the back.
That's why I’m scared off making friends again.

In school I’m going to my locker to get my books for English and Korean class.
Those are the only 2 that I love in school.
I have that till noon and then I have math and gym.
Wander what we are going to do today in gym?
O well I hope something fun maybe dancing like always. 

The morning class was going why to far for me.
Maybe because I was working so hard and didn’t look at the time because I had fun in this class.
Call me stupid or something but I don't care I just love those 2.
When it was noon I eat outside, alone, quiet and there are no people that eat outside only me.

I had to finish it really quick because I wanted to ask the principal something about the dance class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 What do you think?

Okay first I said it will be 1 or 2 but it will be more don't know how much but I now already it will be more! ^^

Hop you guys like this even it is short I think I will always make this one short ^^ keep the tension in it.

 

~MaHae~