Stop searching for it

Ms. Troublemaker meets Mr. Perfect ♥

"Come on, lets eat our breakfast." Hana invited Yoona who was staring at the ceiling. "You okay?" Hana's follow-up question.

Yoona closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. "I dont know either, Hana."

"You still have a fight hangover from last night?" Hana said, while putting her stuff in her bag.

"Maybe. Come on, lets eat." Yoona said and stood up, stretching her body to release stress from her thoughts.

Yoona and Hana went downstairs, together with Suzy and Sunny.

Yoona saw Sunggyu and L, going to the canteen. She suddenly hide behind Hana's and Sunny's back.

"Bwoh? What's--" Before Sunny could finished, she saw Sunggyu and L going to the canteen. "Ah-ha! You're still guilty from what happened last night, right?" Sunny continued.

"Hm. I forgot, Im not hungry after all. See you later girls!" Yoona bid her farewell to her friends, and ran going to the cafe.

"Bwoh?!"

"How can you tell if you forgot being hungry?" Sunny asked them confused, Suzy and Hana just gave her a shrug.

"Yah!" The 3 of her friends exclaimed but she were already running away from them.

--

Yoona arrived in front of the cafe, but before she could enter to the cafe, she saw Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya falling in line at the counter.

"Aiissh~! Really?" Yoona exclaimed at herself and her stomach growled. "Oh no. Please, just this time." Yoona said, talking to her growling stomach and she went directly to their classroom.

*Kring... Kring... Kring...

"Yah! Where have you been? We're looking for you." Sunny said, and sat in front of her. Hana, went beside her and seated on her chair, same as Suzy was seated on her seat, beside Sunny.

"I went at the cafe." Yoona said, distracting herself from hunger by reading a book for their 1st subject in the morning.

"We went there but we found no trace of Lee Yoona." Hana said, scanning her own book like what was Yoona was reading.

Yoona looked at them, but they all busy reading and scanning their book like they dont have the interest on interrogating her.

"Good morning class. So, we only have days to count before our exams and of course, the Sports fest. And so, we need to suffer first before enjoying, right?" Ms. Choi announced to the class.

"Yes Miss Choi." The class answered in chorus.

"Good, that's the spirit. So, bring out your workbooks and practice answering pages 64-70." She continued, the class make a disapproving noise. Miss Choi knocked against the table to get their attention and to keep them quite.

"Just finish your workbook than blabbering nonsense! I'll collect all your workbooks 15mins before the class's end, finish or not finish." Miss Choi exclaimed.

*45mins before  the class' end.

"Yah, Yoona? You done with your workbook?" Hana said at her secretly, but she didnt respond. Hana elbowed her for her to wake up, still no respond. Yoona fell asleep after she was done answering her workbook. "Aiissh~! Yoona, wake up. Miss Choi is going here. Yah~ Yah~!" Hana continue to elbowed her, but still no respond until Miss Choi stopped beside their desk. Miss Choi slowly tapped Yoona's shoulder, but still no respond.

"YAH!~ LEE YOONA!!" Miss Choi shouted at her, she woke up quickly and looked at Miss Choi.

"I-im already done answering my workbook, Miss." Yoona said, and she handed her workbook at Miss Choi. Miss Choi looked at her doubtfully and got her workbook, she scanned it thoroughly.

"I know, you're one of the top students here in class but it doesnt mean you can sleep during class hours." Miss Choi exclaimed at her.

"Im sorry, Miss Choi." Yoona stood up and bowed at her.

"Its already 9:30am, 30mins before the bell rings. You only have 15mins to finish your workbook." Miss Choi announced.

"And you, Miss Lee, review your work." Miss Choi continued and went back in front. Yoona seated on her, scanning her workbook.

"Good thing you already done your workbook." Suzy said at her discreetly, and Yoona nodded in respond.

**Kring... Kring... Kring... 5mins bell before officially ending the class

"Pass your workbook in front, finish or not finish." Miss Choi announced. After Miss Choi collected the workbooks, she piled it on the table.

"Okay. Good bye class. Good luck on your exams next week." Miss Choi announced. "Miss Lee, help me with these workbooks and bring it in the faculty room." Miss Choi continued and she went outside from the classroom.

Yoona stood up from her seat, walking towards the teacher's table in front when Krystal, who was seated in front of the row, caught her attention.

"Thats what you deserve." Krystal said at Yoona, but Yoona just ignored her and went directly in front to get the workbooks.

"Did you know she had a fight with her brother yesterday at the canteen." Inhye said at them, she's one of Krystal's friend.

Yoona stopped from what she heard.

"I heard, she transferred here because she followed someone she liked but doesnt like her back." Another girl said from Krystal's group.

"Really? Is that how agrresive she is?." Inhye continued, still looking at her badly.

"I thought she's only an attention-seeker, but she also has a y side. She's starting to show what her true color is." Krystal said, smirked at her.

Yoona rolled her eyes from what she just heard, and ignored them, because the important thing to think about that time was her stomach which was still growling from hunger.

"YAH!" Hana shouted at Krystal group. "What did you just said?" Sunny exclaimed to them, walking towards them, pissed-off. Krystal and her friends, stood up, it seems ready to fight back.

Yoona noticed that her friends were pissed-off from what Krystal said, so before tension could rise up, she went in between to her friends.

"Hey, Sunny. Relax." Yoona said, trying to calm her. "Dont mind them. We may get detention if we let them affect us." Yoona continued.

"Ani." Sunny exclaimed, looking at them fiercely.

"Yah~ Sunny please, not now." Yoona said, trying to begged them, and her friends calmed down. Yoona faced Krystal and her friends, cleared before she spoke.

"Do you really wanna see what my true color is?" Yoona asked them seriously and looked straightly into Krystal's eyes. Krystal and her friends stunned from Yoona's sudden change of tone. Everyone in their classroom looked at them and went silent. 

"Ha-ha-ha-hahahahaha..." Yoona suddenly laughed out loud, they looked at her as if she was crazy. She stopped from laughing and her looks became serious.

"Try me." Yoona said to them, glaring hard at Krystal.

**Kring... Kring... Kring... Officially ending the class

"Anyways, need to go to faculty room." Yoona said and cleared , she looked at the piled workbooks on the table. She took the workbooks and she looked at her friends, "I'll go first, i'll catch up with you later." And she went away, going to the faculty room.

*Grooowls~~

"Jinjja? Aiiissh~!" Yoona exclaimed to her growling stomach.

---

"Kim Myungsoo-ah~" A girl from the distance called L. Yoona stopped from walking and she looked to where the voice came from. She saw L who was facing on her direction, and their eyes met. "Kim Myungsoo." The girl called him again, Yoona looked away from him, but didnt move a single step. While L, turned around to face the girl who called him. 

"Kim Myungsoo-ah... Umh-hm... I have something to give you." The girl lend him a gift. Yoona looked at them, waiting what L would response. There's a long pause on the surrounding, its like the time stops for them but Yoona's heart beats fast since she saw L looking at her earlier.

Yoona closed her eyes, took a deep breath and she shook her head, trying to bring back her normal heartbeat. "You're just hungry." Yoona murmured, trying to convinced herself. When she opened her eyes, the girl was already gone and L was already looking at her from where he was, and surprisingly, no gift on his hands.

"Where's the gift? He didnt took it? Bwoh?! How did he turned it down?" Yoona said on her thoughts, her stomach growled again. Yoona heaved a disappointing sighed and she continued to walked to the faculty room. On her peripheral sight, she could see that L was going to her direction.

"Omo, omo, omo~!" Yoona exclaimed on her mind. "Dont come near me, please." And then, her pace was getting faster.

"Myungsoo-ah!!" Sungyeol called him out, L stopped from walking and Sungyeol. Yoona looked at them and unfortunately, she bumped into the faculty room's door. She fell down and the workbooks splattered around her, she immediately stood up and pick the workbooks then went inside to the faculty room before Sungyeol and L could helped her out. And that's where she finally let go a relief sighed.

---

*Buuurrpp!...

"Thank God! I'm full." Yoona exclaimed. She was sitting in one of the benches around the school. She didnt followed her friends to the canteen because she knew that the Infinite was there. Yoona looked around, appreciating the time alone and relaxed herself. The incident that happened in the classroom flashback on her mind. 

"Yah~ You okay?" Yonghwa said, waving his hand in front of her face. Yoona looked up to checked who's hand waved on her face.

"Yonghwa." Yoona said, she saw Yonghwa's concerned face looking at her.

"Ahh... ye-yes, Im good." Yoona said and smiled, giving Yonghwa a false assurance.

"The class will start soon, you still planning to just sit here?"

"Ah. Ani." Yoona respond and looked at him. 

"Yah, Park Yonghwa..."

"Yes?" Yonghwa saw Yoona's unsure face. "You really okay?" He asked her again.

"Yes! Im good. How many times do i need to tell you that im okay?" Yoona exclaimed, Yonghwa was confused from how Yoona respond.

"Bianhe." Yonghwa said, and held up his hands on the air, surrendering. They silently walked together going to the classroom building. 

"Yonghwa, i dont know where they get that thought, that i went back here because i followed someone who i liked. I dont want to trouble you with this issue, if possible i dont want you to know the reason why i went back here." Yoona said on her mind, and she looked at him.

"So, see you around." Yonghwa said at her. They arrived at Yoona's classroom first. Yoona nodded and she looked around if someone noticed them being together. Unfortunately, Krystal and her friends passed by beside them.

"Hi Yonghwa!" Krystal greeted Yonghwa, then Yonghwa just smiled at her. Krystal gave Yoona a meaningful looked, and smirked at her. Yoona just rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I'd better go inside. Thanks for walking with me." Yoona said at him, and turned around going inside to their classroom, then Yonghwa left.

---

*Kring... Kring... Kring... Dismissal time...

Krystal appeared beside her desk, crossing both arms on her chest. "Yah! Are you planning to lure and cause a trouble in every man here in our school? Last time, Kim Myungsoo got injured because of you and thats the reason you're being with him all the time. Then now, you're with Park Yonghwa, I hope he wont get involve of any trouble just because of you." And Krystal walked away from her. 

Yoona left there stunned from what she heard from Krystal.

"Yah! Krystal Jung, how dare you talk to her like that." Hana hissed at Krystal, but Krystal just gave her a smirked, and left the classroom completely.

"She has a point." Yoona said.

"But everything that happened on L was an accident, its not your fault." Hana said at her. Yoona smiled back at Hana who was trying to comfort her.

"Arasso. Kaja! Im hungry." Yoona said at her, she stood up and brought her backpack. The two of them went to the canteen to have their dinner.

---

"Hana, have you seen my cellphone?" Yoona asked her, while searching her phone in her backpack.

"Ani. Wae?" Hana asked her. They both in their room already.

"Where did i put it? I didnt even brought it out today. How can it went missing? Huhuhu." Yoona cried.

"Lets just call Sunny or Suzy if they saw your phone ." hana said and she called their friends.

"Yoona, they didnt see your phone, they said that you didnt even brought it out today." Hana said at her.

"Arrasso, thanks for calling them." Yoona said, she got up from her bed and wore her jacket.

"Where are you going?" hana asked her.

"I'm going out for a walk, that would help me to calm down and think, so maybe, i could remember where did i left my phone. I'll be right back." Yoona said at her and she left.

---

Its already 7:15 in the evening, there were still students who are practicing for the upcoming Sportfest, some were roaming around exchanging conversations with their friends while others were heading to their respective dorms. Yoona was heading to the security headquarters, still finding her missing phone.

Yoona arrived in front of the security headquarters, she knocked the door and it opened.

"Good evening Mr. Officer." Yoona bowed and greeted the officer who opened the door, the officer did the same to her.

"What can i do for you?" The officer asked her.

"Uhmm... i would like to ask if someone just surrendered a cellphone earlier or did any of the security guards found it?" Yoona asked the officer directly, before the officer could answer her, he looked at the wall clock that was hanging on their wall, and the time was already 7:26 in the evening.

"Looked, Miss...?"

"I'm Lee Yoona." Yoona introduced herself.

"Okay. Looked Miss Lee, our headquarters could only cater clients from 8am-5pm, its already 7:30pm in the evening, unless it is emergency." The officer explained to her, Yoona pouted from what she heard.

"But ahjussi... i mean Mr. Officer, i just want to know if you have any updates reagarding any lost items today." Yoona said, trying to convince the officer.

The officer sighed. "Okay, come in." Yoona followed the officer inside, she sat in front of the officer's desk, waiting for the officer to come back. The officer went to the another room with a label "Visual Room", it is where the monitors of each cctv in the school campus placed then he went to their pantry to ask the other guards if the on duty guards earlier received a report of any lost items. After 10minutes of waiting, the officer came back and sat on his chair.

"Ms. Lee, i asked the other guards but they didnt see or reported any cellphones today nor someone surrendered a phone." The officer said at her.

"But did you reviewed the cctvs in our campus?" Yoona asked him and the officer nodded and shook his head, confirming that they didnt see anything. Yoona heaved a sighed.

"Arrasso. Thank you for the time Mr. Officer." Yoona bowed and left the headquarters.

---

Yoona was still walking around the campus, remembering where she went earlier, until she found herself in front of the gym. She could hear the basketball varsities were still practicing, she looked on her watch and the time was already 7:53 in the evening. She let go a heavy sighed and sat on the bench near on the gym.

"Uuuhhh. Where did i left my phone?" Yoona exclaimed, she closed her eyes, remembering what she did and where she went today but the only thoughts that was on her mind was a flashback from what happened between her and Krystal in their classroom earlier. She banged her head against where she was leaning, deleting that thoughts on her mind. Until she felt a hand on both sides of her head, stopping her from banging. Yoona surprised from what she felt and she looked up at someone who owns the hands.

"Myungsoo-ah..." Yoona called out his name, L looked at her worriedly.

"Thats not the right way to kill yourself." L said at her, still holding her head from the both sides. Yoona looked down but L tilted it, facing directly on his face.

"Kim. Myungsoo." Yoona looked at him curiously but L gave her a concern expression, looking at her closely.

"You alright?" L asked her.

 "Yah! Lee Yoona, its Kim Myungsoo. What are you doing? Go back to your senses." Her system slowly remembering on how L could affect her and so, her heart starts to beat fast, she could feel the warmness of her both cheeks. L noticed how warm her cheeks are, so he touched Yoona's forehead, checking if she just caught a fever, but it seems everything normal, except Yoona's cheeks were blushing.

"Yah! Lee Yoona, you okay? Why you are not answering?" L asked her worriedly then, she suddenly stood up from the bench, pulling herself away from him. L got surprised and confused from how Yoona reacted.

"Ani. I mean, I dont think I can handle this anymore." Yoona said at him, looking straightly on his eyes. L got confused from what he heard from her.

"Wha-what do you mean?" L asked her.

"How do you spell stupid? L-e-e Y-o-o-n-a. Are you really trying to kill yourself?" She said on her thoughts. Yoona closed her eyesand bit her lower lip.

"I need to go to the CR." She exclaimed, and ran away from him. L left there dumbfounded.

---

Yoona ran as fast as she could, she stopped on one of the benches, near at the school ground. She was chasing her breathe, her heart still beating fast, like its gonna explode. 

"Of all the benches found in campus, why did my feet brought me there? Hooo!~ I think I need to--" Yoona cut her words when she remembered saying the word benches. She remembered that she ate at one of the benches in the campus, beside the school building. So she decided to go there and keep searching her phone but there's nothing left there.

"I thought you need to go to the CR." L called her out from her behind. She got startle and turned to face him.

"YAH!~ Are you planning to kill me?" Yoona hissed at her.

"Not yet, Anyway, what are you looking for?"

"Its none of your business. Just go away." Yoona turned away from him, and she keep on searching her phone but nothing's really there. Yoona heaved a heavy sighed and sat on the bench.

"Tell me, what are you looking for?" L asked her again, he sat beside her. Yoona moved way from him, so she was at the edge of the bench while L was on the middle.

"I just lost my phone." Yoona confessed at him. 

"The one that Yonghwa gave to you?"

"Yes." 

"I'll buy you a new one. Stop searching for it." L said, Yoona looked at him in disbelief.

"Yah. Dont--"

"Better not waste your time searching that item, its not worth it, same as the one who gave it to you." L said coldly. He stood up and walked away from her.

Yoona left there dumbfounded.

=====================================================================================================================

Hello!~

Dont forget to subscribe and leave a comment.

Thank you!

 

***