intro Ü

Ms. Troublemaker meets Mr. Perfect ♥

 

Yoona was at the airport, she told her parents to not tell yet her brother that she will be coming at Seoul and about her transferring her school to his school. Yoona immediately called a cab and she ride on it.

“umh. Ahjusshi, let’s go at the Elite University.” Yoona said to the dirver. And they drove off.

Elite university is a school only for elite families, its not just an elite students were there, because each of the students have their own talents, skills and all of them are intelligent. And no students can admit there if she/he were only elite, but they need to have something that can be proud of. That’s why they are not elite by their status but they are also elite by their strength.

Yoona arrived at the elite university. She was just about to enter, when she saw 7 sports car coming, she saw her brother’s car so she immediately hide behind the trees surrounding the gate.

“omo~! That’s my brother’s car, I need to hide.” Yoona immediately went behind in the tree. She was looking at the cars and she saw many girls waiting and screaming when his brother went outside from his car together with the 6 boys.

“pssh~! Is my brother that popular, together with those boys?! Nonsense-” yoona said until she feels that there’s someone behind her. She got surprised when one of the guards is looking where she was looking awhile ago.

“oh! Ahjusshi.~” yoona exclaimed, and she immediately stood straight.

“yah, why are you looking at the infinite? Are you their stalker?” the guard said.

“ani-aniyo~. I’m a new student of this school.” Yoona said nicely. But the guard was still suspecting her. So she decided to get her papers that she really enrolled in this school.

“umh. I have these papers.” Yoona bowed and lend it to him. The guard gets it and read those papers.

“owh? So, you-you’re Lee Sunggyu’s younger sister?” the guard asked her surprisingly. Yoona nodded.

“oh! Why you didn’t tell me awhile ago.” The guard told her.

“aniyo. I just want to surprise my brother, because he didn’t yet know that im going to transfer here. So, ahjusshi, lets keep it a secret, arrasso?” yoona said at him nicely.

“Arrasso. Hahaha~ don’t worry, I won’t tell anybody about it, trust me.” The guard told her and winked at her.

Yoona nodded. “good, so im going. Annyeong~!” yoona aid and she went inside the campus while pulling her luggage. Yoona saw how big their school was and how beautiful it is. Yoona decided to go to the school office, so that she can have her tour around the school. She arrived at the office and the president personally entertained her.

“Ms. Lee, Im glad that you choose to enroll here in our school.” The president told her.

“Actually, my mother wanted me to attend in this school just because of my brother, not because I wanted to be here.” Yoona simply said.

“a-a-arrasso. Umh I thought that way too. Hehehe-” *she’s also like her brother, has a sharp-tongued.* President thought, still continue to smile at her.

“But, I like your school anyway.” Yoona said.

“oh, allow me to tour you in the campus, Ms. Lee.” The president offered her, but she refused.

“aniyo, im okay. Thank you for your offer Mr. President. I just tour by myself. Umh… can I have my room number and what’s my section is?” Yoona simply said.

The president embarrassed, because he was refused by a student. But he cannot do anything about her because the infinite’s parents help them to build the school. “a-arrasso.” The president said, and gave her a piece of paper and a key and a handbook.

“What are these?” yoona asked him.

“That paper is your admission slip to your class; you have there your section. And that key is your key in your room, while that handbook, you read it because the rules and regulations of the school and dorm were written there.” The president told her. Yoona just nodded.

“Arrasso. I’m going, thanks Mr. President.” Yoona said and she went off to her dorm.

Yoona arrived at their dorm building, but before she went inside, she noticed that the boys’ dorm was a few yards from the girls’ dorm, but the each main entrance have a two guards. Yoona smirked.

“I think, it will be easy finding him.” Yoona said, and she completely went inside to the dorm.

 

She arrived at her room, she finds it big, but she noticed that she was sharing with someone in the room; it was okay for her so that she will have a friend. She saw that the room has a 2nd floor, but not totally 2nd floor, its just a floor where her bed and her cabinet can occupied, and some book shelves too, but they have separate study table downstairs, and laundry basket too, they have a big comfort room, it was well-designed and well-organized, as organized and as well as well-designed as their room. They also have a mini living room, but no TV, just a sofa and a center table.

Yoona starting too unpack her clothes and arranged her things on her study table; she put the picture frame with her family and also with her brother, Lee Sunggyu, until someone came in.

“oh! So, you’re my roommate.” The girl said at her nicely.

Yoona bowed at her and introduce herself.

“Annyeong hasseyo~! Lee Yoona-imnida. I hope you will accept me here and be friend with you.” Yoona said and smiled at her.

“oh! Im Hana, Oh Hana.” She said nicely.

“nice meeting you.” Yoona said at her.

“nice meeting you too. Umh, do you want me to tour you around the campus?” Hana said at her.

Yoona nodded. “Yes, I want to.” Yoona said.

“kaja!” hana said and the two of them went off.

 

Hana toured Yoona on the campus; they went to the gym, to the field, to the canteen, and everywhere. It was getting dark already when they finished touring around the campus, and they decided to eat their supper at the canteen, so they decided to went their.

“Hey, yoona, met my friends. Sunny Park and Suzy Choi.” Hana introduced her friends to Yoona. Yoona bowed at them.

“So, we’re already for of us. im happy we’ve met another one.” Suzy said and she hugged yoona. Yoona hugged her back, and they let go of each other.

“im glad you accept me and you be friend with me. Kamsahamnida~!” yoona said at them.

“its okay. Lets just order some food and eat.” Sunny said and they went to the counter to have some food, and they went to on of the table in the canteen and eat.

“yoona, where have you been?” sunny asked her nicely.

“im from the states, specifically, at LA. But I born here and I studied my preschool and grade school years here in Seoul.” Yoona said.

“owh, so when did you went to LA?” suzy asked her.

“umh, during my 2nd year in highschool.” Yoona said.

“so last 2 years?” hana said. Yoona nodded.

“why did you went there suddenly?” suzy said. Yoona looked down, when yoona looked at them, she saw his brother coming to the canteen, then her friends looked where did she was looking.

“owh, that’s the Infinite.” Suzy said.

“infi-infinite?” yoona said, and when she saw her brother looking on her way, she looked away, avoiding her brother glanced.

“Yes, they composed 7 handsome and intelligent boys and the 6 of them are basketball varsity, while sungjong, the nice guy, is the president of the school congress of the students.” Hana said.

“Nice guy?-” yoona said, until her phone rang. “Excuse me, I just answer it.” Yoona excused herself. 

 

She went outside the canteen, and she answered her phone.

“annyeong hasseyo~! Omma~!”

Yah, you didn’t contact nor texted us that you just already arrived at the Seoul. You know, your father was worried about you; he contacted the owner of the airlines and asked them if your flight was already arrived at the Seoul and the president of the school if you already admitted there. Aiish!~

“im so sorry. I was just, I was just tired, and im having a jetlag that’s why I didn’t contact you. Bianhe~!”

It’s okay, as long as I heard your voice and as long as I know you arrived there safely. Anyway, did your brother already know it that you already arrived?

“ani-aniyo. I want to surprise him, and I think… he was really surprised.” yoona saw her brother walking towards her.

You know, your brother misses you so much, and I already miss you my baby girl.”

“omma, stop calling me baby girl. And where’s appa?”

aigooo~! He’s on the meeting already, he said, he will call you later.

“arrasso.” Yoona looked at his brother face, it looks like he’s upset.

“umh, omma, lets just talk later. B-bye! I love you omma.” Yoona hang up her phone.

 

“YAH!~ why didn’t you tell me that you’re gonna be attending in this school?” sunngyu asked her upset.

“op-oppa~! Bianhe~! Mom, choose this school for me, im not the one who enrolled here.” Yoona said.

“you know what, he’s in this school too.” Sunggyu said, and yoona knows who her brother is talking about. Yoona pretended that she didn’t know what her brother means.

“who?”

“aiiish~! Yonghwa. He’s in this school.” Sunggyu said, upset.

“ooooww~! Now, I know.” Yoona just simple said.

“YAH!!” sunggyu shouted at her.

“YAH!~ don’t shout at me.” Yoona hissed.

“Don’t try to go near with him, or else, I will send you back at states.”

“oppa!~ don’t be like that. It was two years ago, so I forgot everything we had before.”

“Really?! I know you Lee Yoona. And don’t try my patience, YOU know me.”

Yoona nodded and she suddenly hugged his brother.

“oppa~! Bogoshipoo~!” yoona said to her brother. Sunggyu hugged her also.

“I miss you too, dongsaeng!~” sunggyu said.

 

“dongsaeng?!” someone behind them exclaimed, the two of them let go to each other.

“oh! Its you, what?” sunggyu said to the boy.

“So, she’s your younger sister.-  Annyeong hasseyo~! Nam Woohyun-imnida.” Woohyun introduced himself at her.

Yoona bowed at him. “Im Lee Yoona.” Yoona smiled at him.

“hey come on, we’ve been waiting for you inside.” Woohyun said to sunggyu.

“arrasso.- YAH! Don’t forget what I have said, arrasso?” sunggyu told yoona. And yoona just nodded. And sunggyu and woohyun just left, and she followed inside.

“hey, where have you been? Why it took you so long?” hana asked yoona.

“umh. My mother called me, and because she really misses me that’s why, we had a long conversation.” Yoona answered them.

“Let’s go back to the dorm.” Suzy said, and the 4 of them went back to their dorm.

====================================================================================

* NEW CHARACTER REVEALED! :

Jung Yonghwa 
 
- Yoona's first love ;)
 
 
***
 
just hang-on readers . Ü
 
 
i hope you will like it ^^
hahahah. 
 
i cannot promise to update soon, bianhe~! :(
 
subscribe and leave a comment, please ~ Ü
 
 
thank you! :)
 
===================================================================