Hostage

Idol Scare Tactics

                Run by MBLAQ begins to play out of your TV speakers. Images of a girl and a guy dressed as different horror movie villains’ flash past. A deep male voice starts to speak over the music. “Can you survive? The first show that makes idols shake in their boots is about to begin. If you have a weak heart or care about the dignity of your idols, please change the channel now.”

                The screen freezes on a profile of a man. There are only question marks for info and a silhouette. The deep voice continues as pictures of the man flash on the screen. “Our first host is one of the regular MC’s on Strong Heart. He may be funny, but don’t think that he won’t be able to scare the pants off of our beloved idols. Our first host is Boom!” The profile fills out with his information then the page breaks like glass and fall down in pieces.

                The image on your screen switches to a profile of a girl. There isn’t any info or pictures on it yet, just like before, a bunch of question marks are where the info belongs and there’s a silhouette of a girl. The deep voice continued speaking, “All the way from America.” Cute pictures of a white girl with long hair doing aegyo and playing around start showing. “Don’t let her cute face and small stature trick you. She is an avid fan of horror movies and has a very scary side.” Pictures of her dressed in scary outfits and jumping over furniture looking like she is going to stab the camera show. “She is our second host, June!”

                Her profile image also breaks like glass and falls down in pieces. The shows cover image shows and as the song ends, the sound of breaking glass as the cover image gets cracks all over.

                The hosts Boom and June were standing in an old room. The paint on the walls was crumbling and Boom was looking around. “Welcome to Idol Scare Tactics! The only show that purposely scares your favorite idols just for your entertainment!” June laughed and rubbed her eyes. “We are here on the second floor of a building that is still being remodeled. The ground floor is a café and we are here with the people who are setting up today’s victim!” The two hosts looked over towards the door and MBLAQ’s Mir and Thunder came in waving and bowing.

                They stood in between the hosts. June rubbed her eyes again. “So Thunder-oppa, Mir-oppa, do you want to tell the viewer’s why we are here so early in the morning?” She leaned towards the camera and held up her wrist with a watch on it, showing it was only 6:30am. Mir smiled. “We wanted to set up Joonie hyung in a special way! We actually helped June plan this one!” June just smiled. Thunder nodded. “We wanted Hyung to think he was helping to set us up and that you guys asked him to be MC with you.”

                Boom nodded. “Both me and June are going to be acting in today’s scenario so we are leaving the MC’ing up to you two. Please work hard.” The two MBLAQ members nodded and bowed. Suddenly a staff person told them that Joon had arrived downstairs. The two MBLAQ maknaes ran out of the room and into a separate room.

                June and Boom quickly took their places at their seats in front of monitors that had feeds from hidden cameras on the ground floor in the café. Soon Joon came into the room yawning and greeting everyone.

                Mir and Thunder arrived in the real screening room and quickly put on the headphones and sat in front of the monitors. Mir grinned “Today should be fun, right hyung?” Thunder laughed and nodded. “I feel like a spy!” The two boys both smiled at the cameras. “We hope we won’t be boring MC’s!” Thunder nodded in agreement. “Let’s see how hyung is doing.”

                Joon, Boom and June we getting their makeup touched up for the camera and were preparing to film the opening. June stood in the middle of Boom and Joon and laughed at how much shorter she was then the two. The director told them to start.

                Boom smiled at the camera “Welcome to Idol Scare Tactics! Today we have MBLAQ’s Lee Joon joining us!” The camera panned out and showed all three of them. June smiled and looked at Joon. “So Joon-oppa, how do you feel getting to MC with us as we prank your maknaes?” Joon laughed. “It’s exciting! I really want to scare them!” Boom laughed. “I see, and why do you want to scare them?”

                Mir and Thunder leaned closer to the monitor.

                Joon laughed and covered his mouth. “They prank me all the time and I want to get back at them!” Boom and June both laughed.

                Mir and Thunder both just looked up into the camera and smiled innocently.

                June smiled and grabbed onto Joon’s arm. “Oppa, they should be arriving any time. My prank today will be very fun.” She led him over to the monitors and Boom followed behind. “June, You never treat me like that.” Everyone in the room laughed. She nodded. “You aren’t Lee Joon!” They all laughed even harder as Joon blushed and laughed.

                Mir and Thunder were glaring at the monitor. “We didn’t tell her to make him happy!” Mir pouted. Thunder laughed and patted Mir on the shoulder. “Are you jealous?” Mir looked at him. “You are too.” Both boys laughed and went back to the monitors.

                June was sitting in the chair closest to the door, Joon was in the center and Boom was in the chair farthest from the door. “So Joon, are you excited to see what kind of prank our June has come up with for your Maknaes?” Joon smiled and nodded. The girl host was about to reveal the prank when suddenly the door was kicked open really loudly.

                Mir and Thunder both jumped. “Oh! Here we go!” Thunder said as he scooted closer.

                Everyone in the room jumped. A man came running in and quickly closed the door behind him. He was stunned to see a room full of people. “What is going on here!?!” He asked frustrated. The man was only a few feet away from where the three MC’s were sitting. June was closest. The director told all the cameras to turn off. But they continued to secretly film. “We are filming a show here. Can we help you?”

                The man suddenly locked the door. “You are all going to be much more help to me than you think.” Boom stood up. “Could you please leave? We have a busy schedule today.” June and Joon were just sitting there awkwardly looking at the man. The man suddenly reached into a large bag he had with him and pulled out a gun and pointed it at Boom.

                Mir and Thunder gasped. “The gun looks so real!!” Mir said excitedly. Thunder smiled at the camera. “Don’t worry viewers, the gun is fake and this is all planned ahead of time. Hyung is the only one who doesn’t know what’s happening.”

                Lee Joon quickly grabbed June’s arm and pulled her behind him as Boom stepped in front of them both. “Please put the gun away. If you leave now, no one will press any charges. The police will never have to know.” Suddenly there were sirens filling the air and the windows had red and blue lights flashing in them and a spot light moving from window to window.

                A loud speaker sudden screeched on. “This is the Seoul Police department! Please come out with your hands up! We know you are in there!” Joon was holding onto Boom’s arm and keeping June behind him.

                Mir and Thunder nodded. “At least we know that Joon hyung will protect girls. Even ones he just met.” Thunder smiled. Mir laughed “He is still hiding behind Boom.” Both boys laughed.

                The man grabbed one of the stylists near the window and yelled down to the police. “I have hostages! Don’t mess with me!!” He moved away from the window and pushed the stylist away from him. “All of you! Sit back against that wall and don’t do anything stupid.” The staff all sat against the wall. When the two hosts and Joon started to head over to the wall the man stopped them. “Not you three! You stay where you are. You three are more valuable. Sit back in your chairs.”

                Boom tried to sit where June was at first, closest to the man with the gun and the door. “No. Sit in the same order as when I got here.” They reluctantly sat with June closest to the gun man. Boom and Joon and all the staff were watching her carefully. The police spoke again. “We will negotiate, what are your terms?”

                Mir grinned. “I came up with these terms! I hope he gets them right!” Thunder nodded. “This one is so exciting but Joon hyung doesn’t seem to be able to have anything to react to yet.”

                The man went to the window and screamed down. “I want you to let me go! No jail time, no anything!” The police spoke back. “We both know that we can’t do that. What is it that you needed that money for? Maybe we can help with that.” The man waited a while then yelled down. “No deal!”

                Thunder looked over at Mir. “That is a dumb term…” Mir laughed. “It’s not finished yet!!”

                The police spoke again. “How many hostages do you have?” The man started counting. “I have 27 hostages! 3 celebrities! It’s an entire TV show crew!” The police responded immediately. “Please release some of the hostages and we will try to come up with some sort of deal. I can’t help you if you don’t help me.” The man paced back and forth waving his gun around.

                He went back to the window. “I have a debt. It needs to be paid or else they will kill me! They already took all my stuff and killed my brother!”

                Thunder gasped. “Oh! He is a man with everything on the line, not just money!” Mir nodded and paid attention to the monitors.

                The police were silent for a bit. Then they yelled back. “If you release some of the hostages, we will go find this man who took your brother from you. We will bring him here to you. Give one of the hostages the info about this man.” The man paced some more and ruffled up his hair and shook the gun at the wall with all the staff. “All of the staff can go.” He looked at Boom, June and Joon. “You three will be staying with me.”

                He took paper from one of the staffs clip boards and wrote a bunch of stuff on it and handed it to the same stylist he held in front of the window and all the staff left, just leaving the three hosts with him. He locked the door again and ran to the window. “I let all the staff free, but Boom, Lee Joon and June will be staying here with me!” There were sounds of screams from people who had gathered outside about hearing who the hostages were.

                Mir and Thunder stared at the camera in shock. “We didn’t expect people to have gathered. I hope people are telling them it’s a TV show!” They quickly took out their phones and tweeted about Joon not being in any real danger.

                The police yelled up. “We will quickly find this man and bring him to you. Please do not harm any hostages.” The man turned to the three of them and smiled at them. He pointed his gun at both Joon and Boom. “Neither of you do anything stupid.” He walked up to June while keeping his gun pointed at the two men. “June, you look even better in person than on TV.” He touched her face with his free hand and kept the gun pointed at the other two.

                The gun was only a few inches away from Joon’s face. He was leaning back against Boom. His eyes were wide and he was speechless. Boom was holding onto Lee Joon’s shoulders, keeping him from falling. “You don’t have a boyfriend do you? I heard Bad boys are considered y. What do you say?” He leaned his face closer to her face. Junes expression changed to one of disgust. Boom went wide eyed “June!! Don…”

                His words were cut off when she spit in his face. Joon’s jaw dropped and Boom almost stood up but the gunman looked at them both and pointed his gun at Boom. “Don’t move.”

                Thunder and Mir were speechless. Their mouths were wide open. “I… I didn’t expect that!” Mir gasped.

                The gunman grabbed her face with one hand and turned her head from side to side. “You are a feisty foreigner aren’t you? The man I owe money to said he would get rid of my debt if I let him have my child. Which I don’t have one. Should we have one? He would need to be as feisty as you to survive a life with him.” June looked like she was about to spit at him again but the gunman held her jaw shut.

                “It seems like you are a mean one! You two go over there and find me something to cover with.” Boom reluctantly stood up and went to search. Joon didn’t move. The gunman pointed the gun at his face. “I told you both to go.” Joon smiled awkwardly. “I don’t think it takes two of us to find something.” The gunman nodded “That’s true. You are a smart boy, unlike what you seem like on TV.”

                Mir and Thunder both shook their heads, disagreeing with the gun man. “He isn’t as dumb as he is on TV but he isn’t smart either.” Mir said laughing.

                Suddenly June smacked the man’s hand away from her face. The gunman automatically backhanded her, sending her against Joon. He caught her but they both tumbled to the floor. The gunman looked over to Boom who had stopped searching when he hit her. He pointed the Gun at him. “Did you find anything?” Boom shook his head. “There’s nothing.” The man sighed.

                “Then Boom, you sit down right where you are standing. Lee Joon, she should be a little out of it right now, I hit her pretty hard. You two move against the wall.” June was knocked out and Joon had to carry her over to the wall and he sat there with her in his lap, leaning against his shoulder. Joon wasn’t sure if he should even be moving her.

                Mir and Thunder sighed. “I know we planned this, but Joon always gets to hold girls.” Mir complained again. Thunder just nodded. “He seems to be more worried about her than trying to figure out a way out of this situation.”

                The man paced around with the gun some more. Joon had re-situated June so she was sitting between his legs, resting her back against his chest. The man came close to the two of them. Joon automatically wrapped his arms around her shoulders, in case the gunman was trying to take her.

                Mir and Thunder grinned. “Oh! Good boy hyung!”

                The gunman grinned. “So you want her? You think you are better for her than me?” Joon just glared at the man. “You don’t want to talk to me? Are you even too good to speak to me?” Joon started breathing harder, trying to control his anger. Suddenly June started to wake up. The gunman smiled and held the gun to her forehead; Joon tightened his grip on her. “Oh, our little princess is awake. How’s your face feel?”

                She tried to escape Joon’s grip on her and was trying to attack the man. The gunman put the gun right against her forehead. Joon’s eyes opened wide. “You really don’t think I won’t do it? Joon, do you think I really wouldn’t be able to shoot her?”

                Joon couldn’t take it any longer. “Why are you doing this? The police already said that they will get the man for you so you can take care of it! You don’t need to kill any of us! You really don’t need to be like this towards June! She only did what you had coming to you! Spitting in a erts face is no reason to shoot her!!”  The gunman laughed, June turned to look at him shocked.

                Mir and Thunder were stunned. “Whoa! Hyung is Daebak!”

                The gunman finally finished laughing and held his gun an inch away from Joon’s face. “Should I shoot you in her place then?” Joon held tight onto her shoulders and stared the gunman down. “Oh, I get it! You are trying to look cool for her! I wonder how cool you will look to her with a bullet in your pretty face…”

                Mir and Thunder stood up. “That was our cue!” They walked out the door and down the hallway where the staff was actually waiting and Mir slowly unlocked the door but didn’t open it yet.

                The gunman bent down so he was level with them both. He looked at June. “So how handsome do you think he would be if I shot him?” She clenched her teeth and Joon was just staring at the gun. The gunman smiled. “That’s it. I’m going to shoot him, right in the face.”

                Mir and Thunder opened the door as the gunman pulled the trigger and water sprayed all over both Joon and June. Joon looked around stunned. June laughed “Lee Joon-oppa! You are on Idol Scare Tactics!! These two actually set you up!”

                Joon was still in shock but started laughing. Mir and Thunder came up to him and some of the staff came back in and controlled the cameras. “Hyung, you can let her go now!” Mir said as he reached down and helped June up off the floor. Joon stood up and ran to the window and saw that there were no cop cars and just a bunch of lights and someone standing with a megaphone. He started laughing even more.

                “That was so scary!! I thought I was going to get shot!” Boom went up and hugged Joon. “It’s alright. You were a real man about the situation. You were even protecting June even though you had just met her.” Both June and Joon blushed at the same time.

                Boom put his arms around both Joon and June and smiled at the cameras that were actually filming the whole time. “Joon, were you scared?” He asked laughing. Joon smiled and covered his mouth with his hand, “I was so scared. I couldn’t think about anything besides that one of us was going to be shot!” Boom nodded. “You didn’t seem embarrassed at all about helping June. You even carried her and gave her a back hug!”

                Mir, Thunder and Boom all laughed as both Joon and June blushed and looked away from each other. Boom laughed harder. “This is the first time I’ve seen June embarrassed!!” She started laughing awkwardly and bent down and held her knees. The three members of MBLAQ almost fell to the floor laughing. Joon was covering his face, looking away from the camera.

                Thunder and Mir stood on the other side of June. Boom laughed “Well that was today’s episode. Mir and Thunder, I hope you did a good job at MC’ing. Would you help me close out the show since these two are embarrassed?” Mir and Thunder laughed and nodded as June stood back up and looked at the camera with a red face and Joon did the same. Boom motioned towards Mir. He grinned at the camera. “Well today was an interesting scenario. Me and Thunder-hyung both worked hard together with June to make this story happen!” Boom laughed. “You guys did well. Today should be highly rated episode. A gunman.” He wrapped his arms around Joon and June again. “And possible the birth of the 2joon couple!” They both turned red again as Boom said “This has been…” they all put their hands in front of them and all in unison said “Idol Scare Tactics!!!”

                The credits started scrolling past and Boom and June got out of the shot. Mir and Thunder each took a side of Joon. “So hyung, what was it like protecting a girl?” Thunder asked laughing. Joon blushed again and nodded “I felt like a man. You should always protect the girl in bad situations.” Thunder nodded. “It was very manly hyung.” The three of them in unison said “We are MBLAQ!! Idol Scare Tactics Fighting!!” Joon laughed and pointed at the camera “You better run!!” Mir grinned. “Hyung, will you start dating June now?” Joon smacked him upside the head.

                The shows cover image showed up on screen and there was a glass breaking sound as it cracked.