Love Triangle

Idol Scare Tactics

                Run by MBLAQ begins to play out of your TV speakers. Images of a girl and a guy dressed as different horror movie villains’ flash past. A deep male voice starts to speak over the music. “Can you survive? The first show that makes idols shake in their boots is about to begin. If you have a weak heart or care about the dignity of your idols, please change the channel now.”

                The screen freezes on a profile of a man. There are only question marks for info and a silhouette. The deep voice continues as pictures of the man flash on the screen. “Our first host is one of the regular MC’s on Strong Heart. He may be funny, but don’t think that he won’t be able to scare the pants off of our beloved idols. Our first host is Boom!” The profile fills out with his information then the page breaks like glass and fall down in pieces.

                The image on your screen switches to a profile of a girl. There isn’t any info or pictures on it yet, just like before, a bunch of question marks are where the info belongs and there’s a silhouette of a girl. The deep voice continued speaking, “All the way from America.” Cute pictures of a white girl with long hair doing aegyo and playing around start showing. “Don’t let her cute face and small stature trick you. She is an avid fan of horror movies and has a very scary side.” Pictures of her dressed in scary outfits and jumping over furniture looking like she is going to stab the camera show. “She is our second host, June!”

                Her profile image also breaks like glass and falls down in pieces. The shows cover image shows and as the song ends, the sound of breaking glass as the cover image gets cracks all over.

                The camera was on a close up of Boom. He smiled “Welcome to Idol Scare Tactics!! I am your host Boom! Today is a very special case. We will get to see if our very own June is able to act!” He looked to his right as the camera zoomed out. June was wearing a white flowing knee length dress with some longer see through parts dangling down. She had white heels on. She was wearing a long white wig with braids in it and some flowers in the back. Her make-up was shades of white and blue with sparkles going out from the corners of her eyes with long white eyelashes.

                Boom looked at her clothes and smiled. “Turn around for the camera and tell us why you are dressed like this.” June smiled and twirled for the camera. “Well, before I got to become a host, I was a model. Today we have a shoot for CeCi’s online Magazine. I am advertising Idol Scare Tactics. We are scaring my partners for today’s shoot.” Boom pouted at the camera. “I’m stuck in this white tent as she gets to go shoot. Will you tell them who you will be shooting with today?”  She smiled and clapped her hands together. “I’m so excited about today’s shoot! I will be working with U-KISS’s Soohyun and Hoon!”

                Boom nodded. “So why do you look frozen?” June laughed. “Because I’m cold! Its only 20 degrees outside and I don’t get to wear a coat.” Boom laughed. “I’m sure once shooting starts, you won’t feel the cold.” June just grinned at the camera. “So tell us about today’s prank. Is the shoot real or just a sham for scaring them?” June nodded “It is a real shoot today. The staff and the photographer are in on it. The situation will start on the photographers cue, not mine. So I actually have to work twice today, at the same time.” She playfully pouted at the camera. Boom patted her lightly on top of her wig. “Yes, I’m sure you feel just horrible modeling with two idols. What concept did CeCi choose for you?”

                She bit her lip playfully and pressed her fingers together. “I’m a snow fairy and Soohyun and Hoon are both princes who come across me in the woods and think I’m beautiful so they capture me but can’t decide which of the two of them get me so they fight over me.” Boom laughed and put his hand on her shoulder. “This photographer must really like you.” June put her finger up to . “The concept is a fairy tale themed hint at today’s situation.”

                Boom sat in front of the monitor and June grabbed the parts of her dress that hung down and crouched down. He looked at her and then to the chair next to her. “You can sit in the chair.” She shook her head. “The dress will wrinkle.” He nodded and looked at the monitor and turned it on.

                The screen went split screen and you could see the U-KISS members in makeup getting ready. June’s expression changed. “They really do look like princes!” Boom nodded. “This show is going to get you a lot of anti-fans.” She stood up and bowed to the camera “I am very sorry Kiss Me’s.”

                A staff member came to get June. She looked at the camera and waved. “I have to go work my job within my job! Boom, I leave the commentary to you. The actual shoot will happen first. The situation will start when the photographer has decided we are done.”

                Boom put on a winter coat and a pair of headphones and looked at the camera. “Let’s see why the other members of U-KISS wanted to set up Soohyun and Hoon.” Boom smiled and was handed an iPhone. “Today we will be video calling the ones who wanted them pranked! It is currently 9am so I hope they are awake.”

                The phone was ringing and it answered and the video from the phone was up on half the screen. Dongho was rubbing his eyes and had a puppy hood on. “Hello?” Boom laughed. “Ah! Dongho! This is a video call. This is Boom from Idol Scare Tactics!” Dongho looked up and squinted at the phones light and sat up. Boom smiled. “Please introduce yourself to the viewers.” Dongho stood up and walked out into the living room sleepily and sat on the floor. “Hello. I am U-KISS’s sleepy maknae Dongho.”

                Eli walked behind up behind him only wearing a tank top and sweatpants and looked over his shoulder. Boom laughed. “This is a special unexpected treat for our viewers! U-KISS with no make-up on! Dongho, would you like to tell us why you asked us to put Soohyun and Hoon on our show?” Eli looked confused. “I thought they were doing a shoot for CeCi right now?” Boom laughed. “They are doing the shoot with June. Dongho asked us to scare them.”

                Dongho nodded “Soohyun-hyung promised me that we would go to Lotte world together but then when I was filming for something, he went with Hoon instead. They didn’t even buy me anything!” Both Eli and Boom started laughing. Boom nodded. “I see. This is the wrath of a jealous maknae. Well hopefully June has made a situation that will scare them or at least make them not know what to do.” Eli looked curious. “What are you going to do to them?”

                Boom smirked towards the camera. “That is a secret! It will happen once the photographer gives the cue. I will let you guys go get ready for the day.” Dongho and Eli waved as Boom hung up the phone. Boom smiled at the camera. “That was a nice treat. Dongho still sleeps in animal pajamas. Let’s see how the photo shoot is going!”

                The screen showed the photo shoot. Soohyun was wearing a brown and red prince outfit and Hoon was in a brown and gold one.  They had winter coats over their shoulders. June was in the middle and even with heels on, she was shorter than the two boys and she didn’t have a coat. They were still getting instructions from the photographer then he motioned for the three models to stand over in the snow by the trees. There was about 5 inches of snow on the ground. June was standing there bouncing slightly up and down. The photographer was setting up all the lighting still.

                Boom’s voice came over. “She really does look like she is frozen. Someone give her a coat!”

                As soon as he said that Hoon took the winter coat from around his shoulders and put it on June. The camera went split screen as Boom’s jaw dropped. “They just met today! Hoon really is taking this prince thing to heart.”

                The photographer yelled that he was ready. Staff ran up to June and Soohyun and took their coats away.  Boom nodded. “Oh! They are making one of those CeCi mini movies!” June walked a bit further into the trees and waited. Soohyun and Hoon got into their places and the photographer yelled “Action!” June’s facial expression changed to looking more innocent as she ran through the trees, away from the camera as Hoon and Soohyun turned to look after her.

                The photographer yelled cut and June came running back. Boom made a sound and then sighed “She really is a model!” He looked into the camera. “If any other companies would like to use her, she is available and I will come as an extra free bonus!” Boom looked at the time. “Well the shoot will take a while, so let’s just watch the CeCi movie! It should be out on YouTube after this broadcast!”

                The CeCi logo came up on the TV and the instrumental for Someday by U-KISS started playing. It showed Hoon and Soohyun in the snow, dressed as princes. They turned their heads and saw June, as a fairy playing in the snow. They watched her until she got startled. It showed a close up of her running through the trees, looking back at the camera with an innocent, worried expression. Then it showed Hoon and Soohyun running towards the camera, like they were chasing her. Then it showed her fall in the snow. The two boys ran up to her and Hoon put his prince jacket on her shoulders as Soohyun moved the hair from her face. She looked back and forth between the two boys, scared. They each took one of her hands and helped her up. Soohyun took his coat off and tried to move Hoon’s away but Hoon stopped him. The two boys started to fight in the snow. June took off Hoon’s coat and left it on the ground and ran away as the boys were distracted. The two boys noticed she was missing and both stood up to find her. They each took off in separate directions. After more running, it showed both of them fall to the ground at the same time, facing opposite ways. Soohyun pounded the ground in frustration as Hoon looked up at the sky and closed his eyes. Then, in split screen, June appeared behind each of them and wrapped her arms around their shoulders and the two boys closed their eyes as she looked up at the camera and tilted her head. Then the screen faded to white as the CeCi credits scrolled up and images from the shoot showed behind them.

                Boom came back on screen. “Well, was that good? From seeing the filming, I think it will turn out amazing!” Suddenly the flap to the tent opened and Dongho, Eli and Kiseop came in. Boom automatically stood up and greeted them. They waved at the cameras and did their introduction. The staff brought them all chairs. Boom sat in the center in front of the monitor, Dongho and Eli each sat on a side of him and Kiseop sat next to Eli.

                Boom laughed. “Well, I was getting bored of talking by myself so I am happy that the members of U-KISS have decided to join me.” Dongho laughed. “We wanted to see what you guys do to them.” Kiseop leaned on Eli’s shoulder to see the monitor. “Have we missed it?” Boom shook his head. “It should start any moment.”

                They were working on the still pictures part of the shoot now and the photographer suddenly stopped taking pictures. “You three, stay where you are! I will re-load my camera.” Boom laughed as the photographer plugged his camera into the computer and sent a staff member away. “I think that was the signal!”

                June, Soohyun and Hoon were in an awkward pose in the snow. She was sitting in the snow grabbing onto Soohyun’s leg and Hoon was kneeling behind her, like he was ready to put his arms around her. Hoon called out to the photographer. “Do we have to keep the same pose?!” He was off balance and was going to fall if he couldn’t move. June started shivering.

                The photographer told them not to move. The staff member he sent out came back. Then the photographer unplugged his camera and came back and told them they could continue. Soohyun looked down at June as Hoon put his hands on her shoulders. She looked away from the both of them as Soohyun knelt down in front of her.

                The other members of U-KISS looked at Boom. “What kind of prank is this?! I want to do a shoot like this with a girl…” Dongho complained as the other two members nodded in agreement. Boom laughed. “The shoot isn’t fake, it really is for CeCi. It’s starting now!”

                Suddenly these two girls came running past the staff and started yelling, interrupting the shoot. Both girls were not very attractive. The short chubby one pointed at Hoon. “Ya!! What is this! You didn’t tell me a girl was involved in this shoot!! You know I don’t like you touching other women!” Then the tall scrawny one started screaming at Soohyun. “Soohyun-oppa!! You missed our date this morning! Then I come to find you and you are here all over this…. Foreigner!!”

                Soohyun and Hoon stared at each other confused. Soohyun looked at the girls “I’m sorry, but do we know you?” The taller girl pretended to start crying. The photographer told everyone angrily to take 5. Soohyun and Hoon stood up and helped June up out of the snow. The chubby girl gasped. “We are your girlfriends!!”

                Boom and the rest of the boys watching the monitor started laughing really hard. Eli covered his mouth. “Neither of those girls are their types.”

                The scrawny girl clung to her chubby friend. “This foreigner here is trying to steal our men!” she elbowed her friend. “Let’s take care of this.” The two girls suddenly ran towards June. The tall one grabbed her by her wig and pulled her away from the two members of U-KISS. They proceeded to pull on her hair and shake her around.

                Boom and the other members watching were suddenly shocked. Boom looked at the staff. “This is supposed to happen right!!??” The staff re-assured him.

                Soohyun started yelling at the staff as Hoon tried to free June from the other girls grasps, but he kept getting shoved away. June’s wig fell off and the girls started yelling at her. “You foreigner!! Go back home! Stay away from our men!” 

                The staff all looked away like it wasn’t their problem. Boom sighed. “What would you boys do in a situation like this? A girl is getting beat up because of you and none of the people around are willing to help?” Dongho just shook his head no with his mouth slightly open. All of the members’ eyes were glued to the screen.

                Soohyun got fed up with the staff and started helping Hoon pull the other girls off of June. They managed to lift the two girls up and June just stayed curled up in a ball on the ground. Suddenly two big men came running up to them. “HEY!! Take your hands off our girls!!”

                Eli, Kiseop and Boom all made an “OOOH!!” sound and Dongho’s mouth just opened wider.

                The two big guys looked like they were about to start a fight with Hoon and Soohyun. The U-KISS members put the girls down and they automatically started to beat on June again. The two boys tried to pull them away again. The boyfriends stopped them. “Whatever that girl did to our girls, she probably deserved this.”

                Hoon and Soohyun were now even angrier. The big guys got in their faces and were speaking down to them. Hoon glanced down at June, with a worried expression on his face. The guy in front of him grabbed the collar of his shirt. Soohyun tried to reach out to him but the other guy stopped him and did the same to him.

                Hoon yelled out to the staff. “Why aren’t you guys doing anything!!?” The two members of U-KISS were astonished to see that a lot of the staff were just cleaning up or had already left. Suddenly the girls stopped beating June and came up to the boys. “Do we scare you? Do you have no idea what to do?” Soohyun was giving all of them death glares as Hoon was trying to look over them to see if June was alright.

                The two guys shook Hoon and Soohyun. “The girls asked you a question! Answer it and we will spare your pretty faces.”  Hoon clenched his fists as Soohyun punched the guy who was holding him.

                The screen went into split screen and everyone covered their mouths and leaned back in unison. Boom stood up. “That’s our cue!!” They all ran out of the tent.

                Hoon was about to punch the guy holding him when June suddenly stood up without a scratch. “No!! Wait!! Stop!! You are on Idol Scare Tactics!!” She ran to them and stopped them. Suddenly the other U-KISS members came running out and Boom came running behind them. Eli grabbed Soohyun and Kiseop went to Hoon.

                June apologized to Soohyun and Hoon and then to her actors. Soohyun apologized like a million times to the guy he punched. Hoon looked over at June and sighed in relief when he saw that she really had no marks anywhere, besides messed up hair.

                Boom went to the camera. “We at Idol Scare Tactics are very sorry for any damage to their image.” June walked next to Boom and they faced U-KISS. “Dongho called us and asked us to set you two up. This photo shoot was the perfect chance. Everyone was in on it.” Soohyun and Hoon both looked over at Dongho and laughed awkwardly. The maknae tried avoiding eye contact.

                Boom laughed and put his arm around June. “Well that is our episode for today! It sure was eventful! We hope you will tune in next time as well!” June laughed awkwardly at the camera. “Kiss Me’s I apologize.”  Boom put his hand out “This has been…” Then in unison, he and June said “Idol Scare Tactics!!”

                The credits started scrolling past as Hoon and Soohyun put Dongho in between the two of them. They all did their U-KISS greeting towards the camera. Then Soohyun looked at everyone and at the same time they all said “Idol Scare Tactics Fighting!!” The camera zoomed in on Soohyun, Dongho and Hoon. Soohyun tightened his grip on the maknae as Hoon smiled at the camera. “Idols, beware of every weird situation.” Soohyun laughed “And don’t punch anyone!” he said as he hit Dongho in the shoulder.

                The shows cover image showed up on screen and there was a glass breaking sound as it cracked.