It's starting...

Sin

"Unnie! What is that?" Seohyun's eyes widened.

"OMG! That is just too creepy!" Tiffany gasped.

YoonA stood up from her seat as she completely swallowed Seohyun's cupcake. "Whatever it is, I don't want it to hurt us..."

"Hey gurls! Are you hungry!? Let's eat!" Yuri suddenly came in.

"What's for breakfast?" Tiffany asked.

"Hotdogs... Get 'em while they're hot!" Yuri smiled.

"YAY~" Seohyun, Tiffany, and YoonA shouted in unison.

"Hey, Yuri-unnie! YoonA unnie received this letter. It's so scary!!!" Seohyun pointed at YoonA's hand while clenching the letter.

"Yah, that's just probably spam... Let's go downstairs... Don't mind that YoonA, maybe some fans are just having a prank on you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sica! You'll be the one to wash the dishes, okay?" Sooyoung took a big bite from her hotdog, leaving behind only 1/5 out of the original size.

"Oh, man! I haven't slept for the whole day!" Sica complained while yawning.

Hyoyeon threw a hotdog at the almost sleeping Jessica. "YAH!" Sica looked with an evil stare. "You lazy girl!" Hyo threw another. "Geumanhae!" Jessica went to the sofa and went into a deep slumber. Hyoyeon sat beside the sleeping ice princess. "Here is another hotdog for you!" Hyo shoved a whole hotdog into Sica's mouth. "YAAAH!!!"

"Hey guys! Stop harrassing the food!" Taeyeon munched on her hotdogs.

"Sunny-unnie! Aren't you gonna eat?" YoonA asked Sunny who was busy fixing herself in front of a mirror.

"I will, later!" Sunny replied. "Oh my gosh, Sunny! You're so cute!!!!" She said as she pinched her face and applied more make-up.

"YoonA, what seems to be bothering,you? You're barely eating your hotdogs." Taeyeon looked at YoonA with concern.

"Uh... There was this letter that said someone's gonna kill us." YoonA explained straightforwardly. "I got... very worried."

"Aww... We're not gonna die!" Taeyeon hugged YoonA.

"OMONA~! Maybe it's the mental patient on the loose! YoonA, she's gonna KILL US!" Sooyoung tried to scare YoonA.

"Unnie!" Seohyun reacted as she started to shiver.

"Uh... I'm going to the CR." YoonA stood up.

As YoonA was washing her hands, she noticed something. The water started to turn to red. YoonA gasped as she saw a dark figure standing behind her in the mirror. The figure raised a knife, but fortunately, YoonA ran outside the CR.

Suddenly, the lights went off.

"What was that?" Sunny jumped as she dropped her make-up kit.

The8 girls cuddled up and hugged each other in the sofa.

"What's happening?" Tiffany cried.

"Maybe something went wrong with the light switch... I'm gonna go to the basement." Taeyeon bravely tried to erase the fear in the other girls' faces.

"Don't! Unnie!" Seohyun held Taeyeon back.

"Where's Yoona?" Hyo started to panic.

YoonA ran to them. "Unnies! What just happened?"

"Oh my gosh! I forgot to lock the back door!" Sooyoung scratched her head.

"What if... the mental patient got in?? What if the killer gets us! That mental patient!" Sunny cuddled with her teddy bear.

"Sica! As long as we are together, nothing's gonna happen!" Yuri hugged Sica's arms.

"UNNIES! Did you see that?? There!" Seohyun pointed at the spot near the CR door. The others looked and happened to see as a dark figure ran into the basement. They all screamed.

Then, the lights went back on. "I don't want this anymore!" Sunny complained.

"Hey guys! Don't panic." Taeyeon calmed them down.

"WHAT? That dark figure turned the lights back on!" Sooyoung gasped.

"Stop scaring us!" Hyo yelled at Sooyoung.

"I wasn't scaring you!" Sooyoung fought back.

YoonA suddenly noticed something. She opened her hand and pulled out a note she was holding all along. It said:

"Be careful what you do... Because sometimes, the consequences are far worse than what you expected."

"Oh gosh!" Sunny cried.

"What's it trying to tell us?" Yuri snatched the note out of YoonA's hand and read it.

"I... I remember everything now. It's starting! Let's split up! Someone's gonna kill us! All of us!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being so slow on updating these days...

This laptop ain't mine... And I'm just borrowing...

Anyways, gosh, my back still hurts!