Prologue

Sin

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" A loud scream covered the entire room.

"Call the doctor! Patient 128 is in the state of panic. Hurry!" A nurse instructed.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" the bound girl screamed out loud.

"We cannot let you out of here unless you stay calm and follow the doctor's orders!" The head nurse instructed.

"Miss! The doctor... he's... he's dead! He's been hung and his back is full of stabs!" A nurse cried.

"What? Did you do this??!" The head nurse's eyes widened as she looked at the bound girl.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE, OR I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!" the bound girl tried to untie herself.

"Give me the injection." The head nurse instructed the other nurses. The label said "Amnesia Drug".

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" The bound girl yelled as the head nurse stabbed her neck with the injection.

"The effect of the drug will only last for 5 years. I'm gonna need to find her again after that. Lock her up in the car, we're gonna give her a new home." the head nurse bravely commanded.

"But, what if she'll go back to her normal self after 5 years? Shouldn't we just kill her??" A worried nurse asked.

"That's the reason why I'm gonna find her. We can't kill her by now, she's also a person. We'll just try to change her for good." the head nurse replied.

"I think this is a bad idea. A very bad idea..." The concerned nurse sighed. "I'm gonna need to do something."

It was very early in the morning when the people from the Mental Asylum locked Patient 128 into the car. As the engine was running, Patient 128 was talking to her baby Keroro Doll.

"Now now, don't worry! They say I'm gonna find a new home. I promise, I'll be a good girl!" Patient 128 was clueless. She forgot every gorey and bloody things she had done. She's in a state of amnesia which was caused by the drug. Now, her only known companion is her Keroro doll. "I'll be having a new family now, but I'll never ever leave you... What's that? Oh, I don't kill people! I did? Oh, I was a bad girl then?? Well, I promise to be good now!" Patient 128 sounded like she was having a conversation with a real person. BUT IT WAS ALL IN HER HEAD...

Patient 128 opened the door and jumped out of the car. "Now, no one will ever find me!" Patient 128 grinned as she hid her knife behind her doll. "It's just starting..."

 

OK, So maybe you're having a clue on who's who...
Remember Readers, there will be alot of twists so watch out for those

Anywayz, I guess I can'y update this fic fast...

There'll be school and stuff which will make me very busy after this short sem. break...

Still, I hope you won't lose your grips! ^_^