Chapter 2

El Dorado

As a Sidenote: 

Zelo, Yongguk, Himchan, and Jongup are from B.A.P.

Eunhyuk is from Super Junior.

Changjo is from Teen Top.

Zico is from Block B.

This is for clarification and stuff. :3

Edit: Minor errors


 

Kris sighed as he saw Sehun walk away with pain. "Hey, Chanyeol! Be careful with the maknae!" He yelled.

"I will, only if I see the island," Chanyeol laughed.

The captain sauntered back to his standing ground on the upper deck, looking for any unusual activities both on and around the ship.

Flight's Quarterman was Park Chanyeol. Even though he maybe fooling around now, the man has great potential in leading Flight some day.

Looking around for six hours straight, the sun began to shine viciously on the crew. They took frequent drinks until the water supply became few drops of fresh water. There was no way the cook could make any food due to the lack of ingredients on the ship either.

Kris clicked his tongue. How are we supposed to survive now? 

"Maknae! This damn island you speak of better be at least twelve kilometres away!" Kris growled.

"Sir! I actually kind of see it. Here," Sehun went up to the upper deck and handed the telescope to Kris. "I swear! It's east from here! I think it's called Serpent City."

He grabbed the telescope and juggled the device on to his right eye, looking through the skinny magnifying  glass, it revealed a mountain with one large temple. "Holy ! Everyone! We're close! Let's hurry to the island!" The crew's sailors cheered and gave big- bear hugs and dog piled Sehun. 

After five minutes of everything that was left unattended due to the large dogpile, Kris demanded them to get back to work making the crew jump to their feet and some stumbling.

"Chanyeol, go," he instructed.

"Yes Captian," Chanyeol replied. He blew a large horn and began to yell with his loudest voice. "Prepare to dock in thirty minutes!"

The crew scrambled and began to pull many complicated strings around the boat, getting the boat slower and slower. Swaying lightly over the new body of water the pirates have never got to.

Kris' mouth hung open at the sight of the fog clearing. "This is..."

Sehun butted in and asked. "Serpent City, Kris. Have you been here?" 

He shook his head. "No. This'll be my first, you?"

"I was born here and was raised until 12. I got transferred to the other part of the world after my mother traded me for money."

"I'm sorry to hear th--"

"CAPTAIN! WE HAVE DOCKED SUCCESSFULLY!!" Chanyeol screamed.

"Holy hell Chanyeol! I'm right beside you! Don't goddamn shout in my ear!"

"Oh Kris-hyung, I'm so incredibly sorry," Chanyeol replied in a sarcastic tone. He turned back to the crew and began to give more instructions. "Hey! Get the money pouches ready! Kyungsoo! Get the hell out of the kitchen and to the dock!"

A rather dragged on "Coming" echoed from inside of the rocking ship's cooking quarters. A few loud stomping noises was followed up with repetitive squeaking from the wooden door moving away from its frame.

A short boy was behind and dragged himself out to the dock, walking up to the sunlight and turning back, now facing the Captain. "Kyungsoo present!"

"Go and give everyone a set of ingredients and/or cargo to go buy. And as for you," Kris peered his eyes over to another crew member. "Himchan! Give everyone their budget that we discussed upon a few days ago."

"Alright!" The blonde boy bowed ninety degrees and quickly grabbed the labelled bags to give to everyone.

"Here it goes, okay? This is the order: Baekhyun and Luhan, Changjo and Zico, Chanyeol and Sehun, Himchan and Jongup, Zelo and Yongguk, and Kyungsoo is coming with me while Yixing,Jongdae, and Eunhyuk stays on the ship. Everyone clear?"

"NOOO! NOT HIM AGAIN!" Chanyeol screamed and fell on the floor.

Sehun laughed humorously while Kris pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed deeply. "Shut up Yeol and get your together! It's only the maknae."

The rest of the crowd of men nodded and saluted Kris in unison.

"Yessir!"

Most of them left with their money plus the duties that was to be fulfilled. This to the crew was considered to be their "break" time and relax.

They left Kris and Kyungsoo on the ship. The two were assembling their weapons and shoving them in their rightful place on to the leather belts they had equipped on.

"Alright Soo, you ready to head off?" The captain asked the other.

Kyungsoo paused for a second, adjusting to the random rocking of the ship. "Now I am... So, let's get to it duizhang!"

And with that, the two left the ship to Yixing, Eunhyuk, and Gongchan to watch it.

 

"This town is bigger than the last time I came here," Sehun gaped his mouth open, looking at the lengthy buildings around him.

"Yeah? It's bigger than your brain capacity," Chanyeol teased. "I bet you want your Luhannie-hyung right?"

"S-Shut up! No I don't..."

Chanyeol shrugged. "I was going to offer to switch you and Baekhyun so we both would be happy."

Sehun pointed at the other pair that was walking over to them. "There they are! There they are!"

"You're embarassing u--"

"Hey guys!" Baekhyun pointed them out and waved.

"Hi cutie," Chanyeol smiled while his right eye started twitching uncontrolably. ing eye! Not now! He cursed under his breath.

Baekhyun blushed at his sudden response

It caused Sehun to snort and laugh. "You're such a moron. You think you can get Baekhyun with that distorted twitching, think again," he whispered to the giant.

"It's not like you can get to Luhan or even say the things I say to Baekhyun," Chanyeol laughed evily making the maknae frown.

Luhan walked up to the youngest and gasped. "Sehun-ah! Why are you sad," He cupped Sehun's two cheeks and pinched them softly and giggled. "Lighten up!"

"A-Ah sorry for worrying you," Sehun stuttered. "Let's go together instead!"

Baekhyun nodded in agreement and latched on to Chanyeol's right arm. "I want to be with Chanyeol-ah so you two can go together. Here's the shopping list. Take care of it anf be back at--"

"4:00. Yes we know the usual routine," the two yawned.

"Good! Let's go separate ways now. See you then," Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol into the busy crowd near the many fruit stalls inside between the many citizens of the large city.

"We should go too," Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand making the other blush like mad.

"S-Sure..."

 

"Why is this place full of so much damn people! I feel I'm going to lose you one way or another Kyungsoo. Stay close to me," Kris growled at the amount of people shoving the younger. "There's no way this place is safe right now."

Kyungsoo sighed, "I'm okay, just keep going. I can handle myself."

Kris shrugged, "If you say so. I mean, you should still stay close to me."

"Of course Captain," Kyungsoo grabbed on to his sleeve.

The two zig-zagged the groups of money-full people. Kris was plowing through traffic with Kyungsoo holding on tightly.

Once they got to the end of the mass number of shoppers, they were almost out of breath.

"Holy... hell... why do people even shop at 10:00 in the morning?" Kris' sighed heavily as he stopped somewhere to catch his breath.

Kyungsoo laughed briefly at his captain's comment and lack of stamina. "I guess they do, sir."

"Enough of this , we need to get back in there," he hesitantly said.

"Of course we do. Or you expected us to not get food now so our crew can starve?"

"No! I just don't want to go back in there," Kris frowned. 

"Stop being a baby, Captian! We need supplies pronto!"


A/N: Hey guys, this is the second chapter of El Dorado! Well, this fic is going smoother than I thought! Though I can't really, you know, be literate enough but IT'S OKAY! I tried very hard to be and to post this chapter sooner.

Thank you for the wait and make sure to comment. :3