he just want to protect his dongsaeng, he believes.

Resonance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Six month later

 

“So there you are.”

Jongin throws his bag on the desk in front of Sehun who was hiding behind his book with his ridiculous glasses on his nose. Jongin never understand why the younger likes to use his glasses when he is only minus 0.5.

He does look so cute in it, anyway. No wonder people adore him a lot.

That is the other thing that Jongin cannot comprehend. Sehun is apparently a very nice and good looking boy that people do not really care about his lisp. Girls in his classes, and boys too, are all drawn into him and practically worship the ground that he walks by. While the seniors, mostly, are pampering him with gift or affections.  

Their dorm neighbors for example, a couple (they look –and behave- like one but would always deny it) of seniors (Jongin and Sehun are junior) named Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, who like to drop by their room and bring a lot of food (because Kyungsoo is an excellent chef and he likes to test his new recipes with them) and a lot of CDs (because Baekhyun is a SNSD fanboy who works part time in the music store where he occasionally performs to attract costumers). Of course, they will tell Jongin that all of the treats are for both of their dongsaeng, but Jongin is too clever to be fouled. Not when both of boys cannot stop to hug and pat Sehun when they are in the room.  

So if he honest to himself, Jongin should not be worry about Sehun as long as he stays at the campus.

Yet every time Jongin does not know where Sehun are, he cannot think clearly. Maybe because he remembers the first time they met, when a shy Sehun was hiding behind his mom in an expression that he knows now. An expression of a lonely little boy who scares of what people think of his handicap.

“Hyung! You’re spacing out again!”

Jongin snaps from his musing and is greeted by a pair of caring eyes of his dongsaeng. Cursing at heart for looking like a foul, again, he glares at the younger who then moves back a little with apologetic eyes.

“Thorry, you theemed to be engrossed on your thought.”

Jongin can help but feel irritated when Sehun seems like he does not have any idea why Jongin is glaring at him.

“Whath?”

Jongin shakes his mobile in front of Sehun. It takes another few seconds before the latter gets the message.

“Oh!”

Jongin is so sure that he can see a reflection of Monggu –his puppy at home-  when he is being busted of chewing somebody’s slipper, on Sehun’s face.

“My mobile ith low bat, and I am not alone, I swear!”

Actually, Jongin’s anger is already subsided when Sehun looks at him with his puppy eyes, but the younger never knows that, and he plans to keep it like that.

So he pretends to still be annoyed until someone blows a breath behind him and makes him jumps from his chair.

“Boooooo….”

“Baekkie-Hyung! Don’t do that!” Sehun glares at the boy behind Jongin who can’t help himself from laughing so hard despite they are in the l

Please log in to read the full chapter